Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 10-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation negative energy

merry meet
im currently experiencing a lot of bad things happening to me, so im looking for advice and suggestions on what i can do?
i have been advised to cleanse my house with smudge sticks ...does anyone have any success stories please
would really apprentice it.

Thank you
BB
Old 10-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Master

I would say that you need to work on where you live and also on yourself. Taking cleansing baths for a few days (do an uneven number of times, such as 3 or 5). For your house I'd suggest copal of Palo Santo for clearing the negative "stuff" out.

It's not necessarily something spiritual that's causing your troubles - sometimes it's simply bad life choices. You need to take a good look at your life and try to find out what you can do differently
Old 12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply,
i haven't changed anything in my life, apart from having a baby, its very strange...what do you mean by have a good look at my life?
Old 12-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Master

You could try setting up a ritual for yourself to focus on the good things in your life, charge up a display of things which represent to you the good or the good you wish to happen. I find part of the power of rituals lay in actually making them up oneself as as you think of them you are helping charge those thoughts and things.

and think of banishing any bad going far far away or think of the bad stuff being bound in cord and that it will no longer be interfering in your life

Do more good in your life while thinking about yourself being a beacon for good.

white sage smudging is always a good thing to do when one has bad stuff going on as ones environment should be worked on.