Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Master
There is God around me, but....

I have a relationship with God but the God is kind of a bad God. I am my own God, but I kind of feel bad too.

This once more reinforces my understanding that without the goodness of Christ I am lost. I can tell from experience that Christ is good. His love is greater than mine.

I really find it difficult to understand people who have this great relationship with God without Christ. Or people who are happy with the God that they are. My experience is that without Christ God is very dark and nasty.

Likewise my own self turns dark and starts to struggle without Christ.

Go ahead and claim that Christ is no more God than Krishna or Zeus or me...but my experience tells me otherwise.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have a relationship with God but the God is kind of a bad God. I am my own God, but I kind of feel bad too.

This once more reinforces my understanding that without the goodness of Christ I am lost. I can tell from experience that Christ is good. His love is greater than mine.

I really find it difficult to understand people who have this great relationship with God without Christ. Or people who are happy with the God that they are. My experience is that without Christ God is very dark and nasty.

Go ahead and claim that Christ is no more God than Krishna or Zeus or me...but my experience tells me otherwise.

' I really find it difficult to understand people who have this great relationship with God without Christ.'

Why do you need to understand?
Old 16-08-2019, 05:50 PM
ketzer

Quote:

Do you believe in the whole Bible, both the Old Testament and the New?
Old 16-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Do you believe in the whole Bible, both the Old Testament and the New?

I'm not sure about the bible. I prefer to trust my experience with Christ' spirit.

To me the bible is a big indication that there is someone out there. I guess the rest is up to me (to find them).

Old 17-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Master

Quote:
I'm not sure about the bible. I prefer to trust my experience with Christ' spirit.

To me the bible is a big indication that there is someone out there. I guess the rest is up to me (to find them).
And if you stop filling your mind with pointless thoughts such as are held within some of your posts. & simply slow your actions & rethink before you speak or act.

You could then re think your thoughts, in the moment, & discover if they are of the most highest of loving & humble kind...& then speak & or act in the most highest of loving & humble way.

There is no need to worry to much about scripture. & when you become a spiritual being without the body of flesh, if you find yourself near your body, wondering what now, do not be hasty & rush into it all, simply take stock of your new situation & remember a few words of some personalities of this forum. & think and act & decipher all avenues with the most highest of loving humble reasoning. Then proceed in caution in discovering a true path to righteousness of the Heavenly Fathers, way of love.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And if you stop filling your mind with pointless thoughts such as are held within some of your posts. & simply slow your actions & rethink before you speak or act.

You could then re think your thoughts, in the moment, & discover if they are of the most highest of loving & humble kind...& then speak & or act in the most highest of loving & humble way.

There is no need to worry to much about scripture. & when you become a spiritual being without the body of flesh, if you find yourself near your body, wondering what now, do not be hasty & rush into it all, simply take stock of your new situation & remember a few words of some personalities of this forum. & think and act & decipher all avenues with the most highest of loving humble reasoning. Then proceed in caution in discovering a true path to righteousness of the Heavenly Fathers, way of love.

Good advice Neil
Old 17-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Master
I try to be loving....but I do fail from time to time. Some people here never lose their temper. Yet their posts are incredibly unloving.

I would rather love and occasionally lose my temper than talk calmly yet be cold inside!

Old 17-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Master

Quote:
I try to be loving....but I do fail from time to time. Some people here never lose their temper. Yet their posts are incredibly unloving.

I would rather love and occasionally lose my temper than talk calmly yet be cold inside!

When you lose it, pull yourself up as soon as possible, as you realize tantrums are anger & anger is unlovingness.

that is all that the Heavenly ones would desire of us, realizing our unlovingness as soon as possible, & correcting it with humility.

& hopefully the tantrums become few & far between.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:

This is what I try to do all the time, Jesus's words always come into my mind: do to others what you would want them do to you; I try hard to use this amazing teaching.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
When you lose it, pull yourself up as soon as possible, as you realize tantrums are anger & anger is unlovingness.

that is all that the Heavenly ones would desire of us, realizing our unlovingness as soon as possible, & correcting it with humility.

& hopefully the tantrums become few & far between.

Anger is an emotion characterized by antagonism toward someone or something you feel has deliberately done you wrong....

Tantrums are when the inner child acts out...

The problem with some people is that if someone has different ideas to them it's a act of deliberately doing them wrong which causes their inner child to act...