Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 10-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

How Best to Rid an Object of Negative Energies?

I'm contemplating buying a rather weird old wooden carving I've discovered for sale, but at the same time I'm very aware that there are negative or even malign energies surrounding it. I've long understood that temporarily burying an object in the ground or in salt can go some way towards removing unwanted energies from an object, but I get a distinct feeling that in this particular instance that may not be enough to rid it of what's hovering around it.

Could anyone suggest a more thorough method of cleansing the object? It's about 12" (30 cm) tall by around seven inches wide (17.5 cm), so not too impossibly big.

(I momentarily contemplated fumigating it in a confined space with our old friend white sage, but I then realised that that might merely succeed in moving the negative energies away from the carving and instead spreading them more widely in my home, which wouldn't do at all.)

Anyone?

Many thanks.
Old 19-03-2020, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Objects like carved wood, or wood in general, may contain energy. Like roots absorb water, so does the wood absorb energy. Wormwood extract if negative energy or forces affect you, carry gemstones or consider burying the artifact somewhere remote, the blade which carved the artifact may be cursed, the artisans intentions might be foul. Many things may be wrong in its history. Sage indeed