Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 22-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Experiencer
Purplesoul,
I have finally been able to listen to Master Co's meditation and it does differ a little bit from the original version. At this point, since you seem to really enjoy this meditation, I highly recommend that you go ahead and order a CD of the full meditation directed my Grand Master Choa Kok Sui to get the full benefits. If you don't have the money, I'd be happy to order the CD for you.
I received your PM telling me that you felt better yesterday after the meditation and I am happy for you :)
Here are some comments :
- You absolutely need to do exercise before the meditation every time. This is not so much to activate your chakras, but more to shake off some tensions in your body (which will help staying still during the meditation). It also allows you to expel some dirty/deceased energy from your body in order to receive divine energy without experiencing side effects (pain in your body, restlessness, difficulty sleeping afterwards, etc)
- you do have to release the excess energy after each meditation, and actually Master Co's short version uses some shortcuts. But of course, to release a short version, it makes sense that he had to cut some passages The full version contains more instructions to send more energy to your loved ones AND grounding.
- you absolutely need to do exercise again after the meditation to release the last little bits of excess energy in your body. If you don't you may be very congested, especially in the head area which received a lot of energy during the meditation, which may result, again, into physical pain, restlessness, difficulty sleeping, and it can also affect your mood It is for the same reason that you should massage your body at the end of the session, especially your kidneys, spleen, liver, which are very sensitive.
- you don't have to eat after the meditation, but if you enjoy it, do it! It will help grounding yourself.

Then, like I told you in my PM, I spoke with my teacher this week end about your problem, and she explained me what is going on with you. Basically, Twin Hearts meditation is a Meditation that helps flushing all the negative stuff in your body, both physical and psychological. In this sense, it is a self-healing meditation. You mentioned that your quality of life improved since you started practicing, which shows that it worked for you, and it's amazing!
That being said, when you flush out all these bad stuff (and there are different things there), your body feels weird because these things have been there for so long! Your body needs to reajust. You know, it's like these people who are really depressed or have lots of problems, but they don't wanna solve them because that's all they know. They've been living like this for so long, they don't wanna change their habits, they don't want to learn to readapt to another lifestyle. It's not your case because you do want to get better, but the body needs time to adapt.
It is especially true in regards to past traumas, fears, negative emotions (more than physical pain). These things are nicely set up in your chakras, they have been there for years, or even many lifetimes (if you believe in past lives) so when you force them out with the meditation, they want to stay. And then, if during the meditation they haven't been flushed out (which is very likely especially with very old, ancient stuff) they will basically reassert their power, if it makes sense, and they will make you feel bad Practicing the meditation regularly will definitely help getting rid of all these stuff, but if you want to take a faster approach, a session of Pranic Psychotherapy would really help you. I can help you with that for now, and then when you will take the classes you'll be able to do it for yourself. Yay! Send me a PM if you're interested in doing a Pranic Psychotherapy session and we'll talk about it.
Be well!!!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 22-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesoul
I take your point, Gem, that meditation isn't supposed to be all beauty and bliss and that it may bring up old stuff. I think in this case, I was not finishing my meditation properly and I underestimated the power I was creating because I really didn't feel it. Before each meditation, you are to do gentle exercises to waken the chakras. Likewise, you do this after the meditation to release any excess energy. One thing that was recommended that I wasn't doing was to gently rub down your body from head to toe: arms, legs, back, torso, etc. Also to eat something small right after. Today I did this and have felt fine--no depression afterwards and it's been about 3 hours since I meditated. I really enjoy the sensations I feel when I use this meditation.

Ok, do mean gentle physical exersizes? It's interesting that you mentioned the sensations because emotion and sensation always go together. When you do a pleasing meditation like that, good feelings make for pleasant sensations, and when the harder emotions come, be calm and mindful of those sensations too.
Old 23-10-2012, 10:04 AM
purplesoul

Thank you everyone for all your advice! Gem, the gentle exercises are basically stretches: waist twists, neck rolls, squats, stuff like that. I have had very good luck with the twin hearts meditation lately now that I am rubbing down everything afterwards. Nina, it's probably time to "graduate" up to the full version of the Twin Hearts meditation. Yes, I can order it. I saw it on Amazon. I think the meditation group I am in also sells it. I'll check with them first.

I'm not sure what the Pranic Psychotherapy is but I will PM you.

Thanks again, everyone!
Old 23-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you everyone for all your advice! Gem, the gentle exercises are basically stretches: waist twists, neck rolls, squats, stuff like that. I have had very good luck with the twin hearts meditation lately now that I am rubbing down everything afterwards. Nina, it's probably time to "graduate" up to the full version of the Twin Hearts meditation. Yes, I can order it. I saw it on Amazon. I think the meditation group I am in also sells it. I'll check with them first.

I'm not sure what the Pranic Psychotherapy is but I will PM you.

Thanks again, everyone!

Ok. That's good, a bit of gentle exersize sounds just perfect. Take care purplesoul, be true to yourself.

Old 23-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Let me know how you feel when you try the "full version" (23 min). In reality it's not much much longer that Master Co's "shortened" version which lasts 18 min! That is because the "short" version starts with a healing meditation (the thing with the white light cleansing your body, then green light, then violet light) which is not included in the original meditation by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui (although I know there is also a CD led by him with Twin Heart + self healing meditation; maybe it would be cool to get this one).
To answer your question about Pranic Psychotherapy, it's the 3rd course of the Pranic Healing curricular
You start with Basic Pranic Healing, which helps you treat common physical ailments. Then you continue with Advanced Pranic Healing which is the same as the Basic course, except that you learn to heal with color prana; these are more "specialized" than the "general" white prana used in the Basic course. You can heal your patients faster, and also take care of more serious cases.
The 3rd class is Pranic Psychotherapy, which uses the previous teachings with new techniques to treat Psychological issues (traumas, phobias, obsessive behaviors, addictions, depression, suicidal thoughts, mental retardation, ...). In many cases, it also helps relieve physical problems too since the mental and physical are so related.
Then comes the 4th class, Crystal therapy (which I haven't taken yet), which makes your healings even more efficient by using crystals to sort of concentrate the energy you send to your patients.
Lots to learn

Old 23-10-2012, 02:48 PM
purplesoul

Thank you, Nina! I've sent you a PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 04:02 PM
novomanish

Hi purplesoul

There might be a relation between depression and Meditation on Twin Hearts. Instead of avoiding the meditation, you should better treat depression.

Recommended method to treat depression is doing "Service". It is recommended by the author of this meditation. You can take 3-4 hours of your week and do service. Try it for a while and let us all know if it worked for you.

Best wishes..
Old 06-01-2014, 11:09 PM
ricardo

being depressed is a symptom of kundalini syndrome

I believe you are experiencing side effects of twin hearts meditation called kundalini syndrome.

Many twin hearts meditation practitioners experience post-kundalini syndrome symptoms because twin hearts is not grounded to mother earth.

Stop practicing twin hearts meditation and start practicing Meditation on Three Hearts.

Please visit keystohealing.ca/?p=5823 and the video at youtu.be/GqEa7GM0JRg
Old 16-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Experiencer
Ricardo, the mild state of depression Purplesoul was refering to was not kundalini syndrome, it was simply a common reaction... when you touch a wound, it hurts for a little bit ;)

I'm interested to find out about Three Hearts Meditation and will definitely check it out. That being said, it is not true that Twin Hearts Meditation is not grounded to mother earth. At the end, there is a short grounding exercice (where you have to visualize white light coming out of your feet and your lower back going inside mother earth), which is further enhanced by the massaging, tapping and light physical exercice you do after meditation. I just thought I should emphasize this ;)

Thanks for sharing

Old 13-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hi all.

I have been using the twin hearts meditation for a few months now. It's a shortened version that lasts about 15 minutes or so. When I first started using this guided mediation I really enjoyed it but started feeling depressed about an hour or so afterwards. I persevered thinking that one was not connected to the other but it seems to happen every time. I am now finding it hard to practice this guided meditation because while I enjoy the meditation while I'm doing it, I now dread the feeling of depression afterwards. Am I doing something wrong? I do exercises before and after for grounding. I don't really look forward to it anymore which is also getting me down because I think I must be doing something wrong?

The fact that I am depressed afterwards is also depressing me because I do enjoy the mediation while I'm in it. Does any of this make sense to anyone?

There was one more case like this one and reason was that when one does rooting to Mother Earth that place(wherever you sit and meditate) that place underground should be clean. So this person was meditating at one place and was rooting where underground it was sewer and that place was very very dirty, and that dirty diseased energy was making him sick immediately. So make sure you know about the area where you meditate.