Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Glorymist

The "Negative Forces" - - by whatever name you wish to give them, whatever attributes you wish to dole out to them, and whatever purpose you wish to accept as their "part" in the Path - - will launch any and all opposition for and against you at whatever level they wish - - and when they realize that you are beginning to come up with viable counteractions at one level - - they will switch tactics. They will leave all distinctions as to whether they are "non-physical / astral / demons / non-humans / entities / non-entities / etc." up to us to wallow with. It's part of the game. We like to define what it is while they just tighten the thumb-screws - - so to speak. If we have to take the time to define - - they know they "have" us. Then they just bring in additional forces.

When these forces accept that you can counter other "individuals" coming at you - - they will send pairs. Then groups. Then armies. Then they will simply change the appearance and not come at you as a viable "individual / entity" at all. Then they will come at you on "multiple" levels.

Can one learn to walk the Inner Worlds without knowing s/he can do so without fear ?? How else *could* one learn ?? Do you really believe that the entire "negative" structure of these worlds would just give up at some point in their interaction with a specific individual and concede - - "well, that one is just TOO good for us. We'll just leave that one be ! !"

That will NEVER happen. Not as long as the individual has an aspect of Self within the Lower Worlds. If they are "here" - - then that individual is "up for grabs" in all of this.

Even after becoming a viable and genuine Master - - beyond the comprehension of most organized religions and metaphysical teachings today - - these Forces will still come at you. It is their job. They do it well. They have their job - - you have yours.

And one of the greatest of all weapons they employ is - - that we do not believe they do this. Or will do this - - to such an extent.

But the greatest of ALL weapons they use in it all is - - ourselves - - against ourselves. Us - - individually - - against ourselves.

You think modern day terrorists are cunning in taking 5-6 years to set up a trap ??

The Negative Forces will take 5-6 lifetimes ! ! And beyond. MUCH - - beyond.

Each individual eventually takes on the entire structure of the Negative Forces of and by themselves - - and wins.

The number that have done so are ineffably rare.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Why? Because the vast majority of those particular levels of attacks happened physically. They happened all day long every day for a couple of years and carried on into the night but rarely did they enter into the astral level. At least NOT in the same severity that they did physically.

Same here.
It is generally physical. Painful stuff.
Involving a whole array of 'nice' objects and intentions.

Please can we chat more about this Lapis?

We have "sure as hell" chewed some of the same dirt.

God bless.

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 01-10-2006 at 01:12 AM.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
The "Negative Forces" - - by whatever name you wish to give them, whatever attributes you wish to dole out to them, and whatever purpose you wish to accept as their "part" in the Path - - will launch any and all opposition for and against you at whatever level they wish - - and when they realize that you are beginning to come up with viable counteractions at one level - - they will switch tactics. They will leave all distinctions as to whether they are "non-physical / astral / demons / non-humans / entities / non-entities / etc." up to us to wallow with. It's part of the game. We like to define what it is while they just tighten the thumb-screws - - so to speak. If we have to take the time to define - - they know they "have" us. Then they just bring in additional forces.

When these forces accept that you can counter other "individuals" coming at you - - they will send pairs. Then groups. Then armies. Then they will simply change the appearance and not come at you as a viable "individual / entity" at all. Then they will come at you on "multiple" levels.

Can one learn to walk the Inner Worlds without knowing s/he can do so without fear ?? How else *could* one learn ?? Do you really believe that the entire "negative" structure of these worlds would just give up at some point in their interaction with a specific individual and concede - - "well, that one is just TOO good for us. We'll just leave that one be ! !"

That will NEVER happen. Not as long as the individual has an aspect of Self within the Lower Worlds. If they are "here" - - then that individual is "up for grabs" in all of this.

Even after becoming a viable and genuine Master - - beyond the comprehension of most organized religions and metaphysical teachings today - - these Forces will still come at you. It is their job. They do it well. They have their job - - you have yours.

And one of the greatest of all weapons they employ is - - that we do not believe they do this. Or will do this - - to such an extent.

But the greatest of ALL weapons they use in it all is - - ourselves - - against ourselves. Us - - individually - - against ourselves.

You think modern day terrorists are cunning in taking 5-6 years to set up a trap ??

The Negative Forces will take 5-6 lifetimes ! ! And beyond. MUCH - - beyond.

Each individual eventually takes on the entire structure of the Negative Forces of and by themselves - - and wins.

The number that have done so are ineffably rare.

Interesting stuff Glorymist.
And I think you are spot on about their abilities where we are concerned. Relating to the places where parts of our energetic structures reside?
If we are not fully ascended and 'clear', they do have a way of linking in on our energies (and bodies). Because there (somewhere) lies a negativity they resonate with, that they can see and trace.

Good to see you in here...
AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 01-10-2006 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:07 AM
lumas

Pounamu i have read lots of your posts and i totally agree with almost everything you say especially your veiws on reincarnation and i have no doubt that these were real experiences to you they are just not part of my spiritual beliefs (dark forces dark beings out to kill and destroy us) i would never knock your beliefs or your teachers it is not my way and im sorry if i came across like that.

My understanding is there are eartbound souls who can have an effect on us and if you astral project especially when beginning it is their realm you will move into and lighter spirits beings have to lower their vibration to meet you there, these lower earthbound souls who are angry, feeling unworthy, or just plain stubborn and dont want to move on ,some will get great pleasure in causing fear and misery because they can. Becuase when here on our level thats how they were and they dont want to change (move into the higher lighter spirit realm). some will feel very unworthy to be in the higher plaine because of the way they passed or what they may have done to others some can even lower their vibration so much as to be physical towards you ie pushes verbal abuse throwing objects ect but imho they cannot kill or destroy you although i am sure if the presence of this type of soul was with you for some time it could cause you damage emotionally or even mentaly hope this explains my view better my friend...
Old 01-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Same here.
It is generally physical. Painful stuff.
Involving a whole array of 'nice' objects and intentions.

Please can we chat more about this Lapis?

We have "sure as hell" chewed some of the same dirt.

God bless.

AM

Ascended Master,

Yes we have "chewed some of the same dirt" by the sounds of it. I'd guess quite a few have but didn't recognize it for what 'it' was at the time which is pretty common.

I think it would be a good thing to discuss this whole subject further. Maybe we should start a thread dealing with this and not confuse or derail the "Reincarnation" thread with it however. What do ya think?
Old 03-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Pounamu

To Chadley - with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Pounamu--"There is no doubt in my mind that she frequently comes under attack by these forces, which know that she is getting out of their control and will not stop in her attempts to carve a path for human (and assist in global) ascension - and if she succeeds, the dark's reign of terror on Earth is over for good."

I'm sorry, im not going to try and sound all diplomatic or highly evolved on this statement. Instead, I am going to answer honestly...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

so you are saying, Pounamu, that I could be going through a Taco Bell drive through and all of a sudden Toca Bell will just disappear and then, I will know, "wow, she really did it! She beat the machines, or I mean Darkies!" Chalk one up for Paunamu's teacher! Lets get naked everyone!!!

Without further exposing my ego, I'm just gunna have to let you sit with that idea Paunamu. I don't even know where to start. Does disillusionment come in a pill? Too bad.
Chadley,
I apologise for not answering you immediately - been occupied otherwise these last few days...

I really don't follow you, with this about Taco Bell disappearing because "she beat the Darkies". Why do you think (what are you inferring by saying) that would happen? And what has getting naked got to do with it??? I think you're inferring a meaning that I don't follow - if you can put it in simple, plain, unhidden language, I might be able to address your observation / complaint more effectively; I value your posts. My post seems to have really stirred you up!
Old 03-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Chadley,
I apologise for not answering you immediately - been occupied otherwise these last few days...

I really don't follow you, with this about Taco Bell disappearing because "she beat the Darkies". Why do you think (what are you inferring by saying) that would happen? And what has getting naked got to do with it??? I think you're inferring a meaning that I don't follow - if you can put it in simple, plain, unhidden language, I might be able to address your observation / complaint more effectively; I value your posts. My post seems to have really stirred you up!

Hey, thanks for the reply, Pounamu. Yes, I doubt even I fully understand my post or the reasoning behind it lol! other than of course that it was purely ego driven and maybe I was hungry for a chalupa.

The only thing I was refering to is that one only wins the battle of against the dark forces for themselves and not for mankind. To presume that one person can do this, as the Christians do with the return of christ thinking that he or one can save everyone from the dark forces of evil, is missing the point of the dark forces in the first place. I don't want her to succeed, because she would be robbing me of my Karma, dude. Or do I mis-understand you?

p.s. is your teacher....Almine? (sp?)?

Last edited by chadley : 04-10-2006 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:58 AM
Pounamu

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
The only thing I was refering to is that one only wins the battle of against the dark forces for themselves and not for mankind. To presume that one person can do this, as the Christians do with the return of christ thinking that he or one can save everyone from the dark forces of evil, is missing the point of the dark forces in the first place. I don't want her to succeed, because she would be robbing me of my Karma, dude. Or do I mis-understand you?

p.s. is your teacher....Almine?
Hi Chadley,
No, my teacher was not Almine - she is one of the directors of the Spiritual School of Ascension.

You have in fact misunderstood - probably because there was not enough information given.

There are two broad groupings of human karma - individual/ancestral, and collective. Whatever happens, each individual must either release or experience their personal karma (which includes that which they have inherited from their ancestors - I nearly said 'upline'!). Collectively, we have species karma; and we as individuals can experience or can also help to release that, as well.

The principle of what my teacher is aiming to do, is that "someone has to be the first, or one of the first, to pioneer a new pathway". Ascension has been so beset with problems over the millenia, apparently, that it is a major task to re-discover the way to do it, and to get past all the opposition from the dark forces and actually DO it on the physical for the first time (or to be among the very first individuals who 'make it') with a true, complete ascension. Once such a pattern or pathway has been carved, it is much easier for others to follow, who otherwise may have been so beset with doubts and not known of the many pitfalls, that they would never make it. For this task demands a person with very special qualities; they have to be absolutely dedicated to the task, completely determined come hell or high water to succeed, and have the genetic wherewithall that fits them to do it. Without all that, they would be bound to fail - there are so many factors that would prevent them. For instance, I have in mind a case that this teacher quoted of an initiate who had reached 36,000 strands of DNA activated (Full Consciousness level for a human, and no mean feat), and then he got ill and died instead of being able to carry on, because he hadn't known to make sure that a certain part of his energetic anatomy was upgraded to crystalline... This man had got so very far on in his ascent, yet failed to complete because of a pitfall he didn't know about.

If you want to read more about the finer details of the requirements of a true ascension and the dangers of a false ascent, you can do so at the Spiritual School of Ascension website. But yes - I agree that nobody can be one's 'saviour' as the Christians view it - each has to do the work for their personal selves, as my teacher has always said; but if you know its possible because someone has actually demonstrated it, its so much easier! And that's one of the purposes of SSOA.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Guide

breaking through paradigms is very important for progress, I wish your teacher luck.

Chadley
Old 04-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - there are a goodly number of people who have completely "ascencded" - - tho they would not use that term - - and many have gone beyond that. But the use of the word "beyond" would be from my idea of what is considered "ascension" these days. I just may have to visit that site to see what the "criteria" are.

I have personally (physically) met three of these beings - - and have met many more in the dream state.

No - - I am not one of them. And if I was - - I would never admit it - - especially publically.

The intersting twist to it all is - - as a result of what they have gone thru - - they realize they are not here to demonstrate anything to anyone. Anywhere. At any time.

It is up to the student to find them. It is not up to the teacher to make themselves known. And to find them requires more personal effort than enabling 36,000 strands of DNA - - which I must admit - - is quite a feat. I am sure the adventure was most valuable to him. Probably the best part about such an adventure - - is hopefully - - dismissing that option next time and trying another "route" that *may* prove much more beneficial in the long run.
Closed Thread