Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 29-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Thradan

Post Hello good people. ;-)

Hello good people,

I just start with a few questions before posting everything I know. This is also who I am so don’t worry. ;-)

I am open minded but I also see things clear. I do this by experimenting and questioning every step of the way. This makes thing hard for me but when I’m trough this tough barrier I’m one step closer to reach my goal.

I live in the Germany close to the border of the Netherlands. But I'm still Dutch. I’m married with the most wonderful women on the face of this planet and we have cats for children. I’m a webmaster for day job and scientist in my free hours. Scientist of the “paranormal”. (I hate that word)

I practice out of body, telekinesis and other energy work.

The question I have is simple.... Is there on these boards or do you know people that are willing to philosophize and experiment with me the mysteries of astral energy?

I´m looking for a person that has not yet clouded there minds with other believes. I´m looking for a person that also knows that written words, images of gods and rituals are made up by humans and know that this is nonsense to reach your goals.
I’m looking for a person that is skeptical and scientific but also already knows that astral energy is real but want to learn how to use it and enhance the use to benefit our evolutionary process and help mankind in a way they can comprehend and understand.

I do not say this, this way because I think people are to obtuse to understand but I say this because we are not raised this way and therefore do not understand this. So don’t attack me please. :P

I need someone that can help me in my quest so I can test my theories also on someone else. (yes it is save!) ;-)

I think that I can break the "paranormal" barrier and make this more "normal" than most people think is possible!

I’m going to leave it with what I’ve said. If you are interested and want to help me than I will be very greatfull and hope you reply in this welcome message. Also when this is the case I shall post everything on these board for all the members to try after the successful experiment.

But I also understand if you all think I’m some kind of weirdo and do not like this going on these boards. Then I will leave you alone and my search will just move on. No hard feelings.

I wish you all lots of good and positive energies,
Greetings,
Thradan.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:13 AM
LightFilledHeart

Hi Thradan,

Nice to meet you! A warm welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find ample people to share and exchange ideas and experiement with on your subjects of interest Lots of interesting people here!
Old 30-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Moon Willow

Welcome Thradan,
It sounds like you have lots of interesting things going on over their Germany - how exciting! I am just learning about my family history at the moment and I have lots of links with Germany. Just reading a part of a letter from Albert Einstein to my great granddads brother, who was an astronomer, and helped to solve the mathmatical equations to the black hole. Ooh there's hope for me yet now I know there are brains in the family!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here and find lots of people that will be wanting to join in with your experiments.

And don't worry about the normal thing.....I don't think anyone actually knows what the means so just be yourself and you'll fit it just fine. We'll I haven't been kicked off yet so there is much hope!

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 30-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Master
WElcome looking forward to getting to know you better.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Master
welcome Thradan~! i am interested in your experiments, i hope you will speak more about them soon~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 30-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Thradan

Thank you for your kind words and warm welcome. I appreciate this very much.

I really hope some of you would like to join me in my research and test my theories as I already tested on myself.

@Moon Willow

Albert Einstein? really? OMG!!! You must be amassed to find this out. Hehe your IQ must be skyrocking then :P

I wrote here in this post (see link) and try to explain a bit what I'm experimenting.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...hlight=thradan

Best of energies,
Thradan
Old 30-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Ascender
Hi Thradan. Welcome to SF.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 30-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Master
Hello and welcome to SF !
Old 01-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Thradan

I know that what I do and try to proof is new... But I got the impression at first that there are people that are willing to try new things...

But now I get the feeling that I´m not at the right place at all... There is no response at all to my question. Only in this welcome message... Is the activity not so high or do people think I need to leave... I respect honest people much more than people that say nothing.

Give me a sigh at least!

Especialy when I say that what I will post is weird for most and it also make most people scared.

I understand but please be honest and do not hold me here for nothing. I give it 3 more days and then I will move on and like I said no hard feelings… I understand the way people think!

And sorry for my bad english! (Maybe that is the problem) :p
Old 01-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Moon Willow

Hi Thradan,
Just wanted to pop in quickly and just say be patient (in the nicest possible way of course). This time of year is extremely busy for most people and you may also find that you need to be around the forum for a while so people can get to know you a bit better. I know I wouldn't want to jump in and start being involved in experiments etc with someone I don't know.

Be patient and keep posting on the forum and you'll start to attract like-minded people.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow

PS: You're English is very good!