Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 22-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
You don't need to channel something to know that we've been heading into a solar minimum and world wide temperatures have been dropping. ..

In the last three years we've had snow in places that fall between the tropic of Capricorn and the tropic of cancer.....like Hawaii and the sahara desert... thats the freaking tropics!

We've also had record low temperatures around the world and in the last three years polar ice has been a record maximums as per NASA.

So we're in the beginnings of a global cool period caused by a cyclical solar minimum known as the Maunder minimum.

I'm very confused - what about global warming? Where I live we have had above average summer temperatures for the past 5 years or so - quite apparent in earlier start of air conditioner usage and subsequent higher electricity bills.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I'm very confused - what about global warming? Where I live we have had above average summer temperatures for the past 5 years or so - quite apparent in earlier start of air conditioner usage and subsequent higher electricity bills.

Well....they used to call it global warming....and when that didn't happen they started calling it climate change.... I suppose so they didn't sound outright stupid.

The facts are that we are seeing colder temperatures, and earlier in most parts of the world.....and having snow in places we should not have...like the tropics...

Does that mean its not hot in some places?? Of course not!
It's pretty hot here in Texas right now....but we also had cold fronts here well into May and that never happens!!!

Bottom line is that the global climate goes through hotter and colder cycles over time.....and there's not a damn thing we can do about it!

And considering that cold cycles have always been much harder on the human population than hot ones......i'll take hotter any day!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
And considering that cold cycles have always been much harder on the human population than hot ones......i'll take hotter any day!!!

For me it's the opposite, I can't take the heat of summer at all. So I would welcome a colder climate any day! BUT I'm skeptical. Well we'll see I suppose.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
For me it's the opposite, I can't take the heat of summer at all. So I would welcome a colder climate any day! BUT I'm skeptical. Well we'll see I suppose.

When I say harder on the human population....what I mean is that every time we've had serious cold cycles like ice ages......there's been a big die off of the human population.

For instance. .....back in the middle ages. ...there was a mini ice age caused by decline in solar output and millions starved to death because crops failed....

So cold cycles have always coincided with large die offs of humans....but hot cycles....not in the least.

Old 23-06-2018, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
So cold cycles have always coincided with large die offs of humans....but hot cycles....not in the least.

Mmmmh ... droughts?

Here where I live, when the rains don't come when they're supposed to crops are lost too.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Mmmmh ... droughts?

Here where I live, when the rains don't come when they're supposed to crops are lost too.

Sure. .. droughts are an issue too......by the way.....ice ages always bring mega droughts and drastically reduced moisture levels ..all the water locked up in ice...

Btw....it occurs to me that we're getting far away from the channeling subject that started all this...and climate change has already been beaten to death over and over again in any number of previous threads..

So back to the subject at hand. ...anyone have any input about channeling an ice age because I sure don't!

Old 26-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool

Think "mini-ice age" might be a better title for this thread.

The unique to this time in history "man made global warming" information came before we really got into ice core drilling seriously by spending serious amounts of research money on it and that drilling revealed cycles of climate change often on a regular basis.

However, funding sources dry up if you don't have "man made global warming" in your query for funds and researchers have huge educational debt themselves, mortgages, children and college for those children to pay.

Rather than CO2, climate change seems to hinge on the Sun and partly on the position of the planets that are the big gas giants Saturn and Jupiter on a rather regular 420 year cycle. It has been dubbed "Grand Solar Minimum," as a theory, and the most obvious outward sign is when the River Thames in England freezes. The cycles are like the seasons but the Global Warming crowd just don't believe their own eyes with snows on the beaches of Morocco, snow this year on the Sahara desert and Rome shutting down due to a snow storm.

On a spiritual level the uptick in CO2 might be GAIA looking after us to increase plankton in the ocean, then increase fish so that humans can change their diet since it is difficult to grow stuff under snow for a good part of the year.

With the sun not having sun spots the earth sort of lets its guard down and cosmic rays penetrate to the surface of the planet. We are seeing high UV rays and even new ones like UVC at ground level. This creates more clouds and also excites the planet so there are more volcanoes. All the particulate matter from the volcanoes in the air with the clouds gives us more rain and/or snow so the oceans will recede as this slowly happens.

We are already about three years into G.S.M. so there is a bit of urgency in getting ready for it to peak in 2030. The ten feet of snow in Boston was maybe the first sign of it if you were looking but most weren't looking for that. Focus has been on warm summers rather than the really unusual winters we've been having.

As Kryon has said the fragile power grids need to be made neighborhood size rather than regional. That technology is already available but suppressed by corporations. We need to end the post WWII "just in time" delivery of goods with local warehouses. It will also be important to have homes with greenhouses to grow your own food which is something Edgar Cayce harped on for decades. In his prophetic dream after the Edgar Cayce trail in Detroit, on his train ride back, his vision was that we all lived in glass houses as he flew from coast to coast in the year 2100 and change.

What will you do when an ice storm isn't twenty-four hours but last a month?

What got me into G.S.M. was doing research on Antarctica related to an investment in L.E.I.D.O.S. that might have discovered something ancient in Antarctica. The iconic calving of ice down there is mainly due to the ninety-one volcanoes under the ice and not global warming above. With the slow shifting of the poles (check out the airports having to change their landing info like Tampa) the ice is also shifting in Antarctica from the smaller Western Antarctica to the much larger Eastern Antarctica and out into the ocean. In other words, the ice is shifting from the continent to the over the ocean and Al Gore used it as a half truth rather than the whole truth. You can't get on the continent of Antarctica without a non-disclosure agreement these days either or you are very restricted if you do. Most visits are the islands near the small Eastern Antarctica area.

Now, Grand Solar Minimum is a theory but it will be tested for six weeks starting on July 19, 2018. All the planets are going to be on one side of the sun starting then that has only happened four times in the last one hundred and twenty years. Has anyone noticed an uptick in the news on volcanoes on earth as the planets take their places? Each of the times the planets were in a similar position (a cycle maybe?) the earth had an uptick in volcanoes and the cooling that came with that.

The only thing I'll predict, based on what I saw as a photographer after the volcanoe Pinatubo in 1991 but especially in 1992, we are going to have stunningly beautiful sunsets that you honestly will want to pull off the road and watch where ever you live like they do in Key West.

The good thing that happens during G.S.M. is that humans are stuck inside together near a heat source and have brilliant ideas discussing their beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, feelings and choices. If you are hard core "black and white" in your beliefs this is going to be an especially tough time to be alive. Many of the ideas and theories of the Kali Yuga (or Iron Age) we just left didn't have integrity and only were believed because their was no transparency. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of the Golden Age we find ourselves in right now.

During the last G.S.M. the earth got the Declaration Of Independence and the Bill Of Rights. It isn't the end of the world but we will have to learn from our mistakes of living too close to a flood plane or large buildings right on the sea shore. We may see more evidence of the "expanding earth" theory as we discover more about G.S.M. that could involve tsunamis but just a guess on my part.

It is best to do your own research on this because we have been programmed by science and the media for decades to get ready for hot temperatures.

My question when discussing this is in the next ten years will you need a wood burning stove in an emergency or an air conditioner?

P.S. I have no scientific background at all but like to do research and usually stay at a Hampton Inn
Old 26-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelv2020
Think "mini-ice age" might be a better title for this thread.

The unique to this time in history "man made global warming" information came before we really got into ice core drilling seriously by spending serious amounts of research money on it and that drilling revealed cycles of climate change often on a regular basis.

However, funding sources dry up if you don't have "man made global warming" in your query for funds and researchers have huge educational debt themselves, mortgages, children and college for those children to pay.

Rather than CO2, climate change seems to hinge on the Sun and partly on the position of the planets that are the big gas giants Saturn and Jupiter on a rather regular 420 year cycle. It has been dubbed "Grand Solar Minimum," as a theory, and the most obvious outward sign is when the River Thames in England freezes. The cycles are like the seasons but the Global Warming crowd just don't believe their own eyes with snows on the beaches of Morocco, snow this year on the Sahara desert and Rome shutting down due to a snow storm.

On a spiritual level the uptick in CO2 might be GAIA looking after us to increase plankton in the ocean, then increase fish so that humans can change their diet since it is difficult to grow stuff under snow for a good part of the year.

With the sun not having sun spots the earth sort of lets its guard down and cosmic rays penetrate to the surface of the planet. We are seeing high UV rays and even new ones like UVC at ground level. This creates more clouds and also excites the planet so there are more volcanoes. All the particulate matter from the volcanoes in the air with the clouds gives us more rain and/or snow so the oceans will recede as this slowly happens.

We are already about three years into G.S.M. so there is a bit of urgency in getting ready for it to peak in 2030. The ten feet of snow in Boston was maybe the first sign of it if you were looking but most weren't looking for that. Focus has been on warm summers rather than the really unusual winters we've been having.

As Kryon has said the fragile power grids need to be made neighborhood size rather than regional. That technology is already available but suppressed by corporations. We need to end the post WWII "just in time" delivery of goods with local warehouses. It will also be important to have homes with greenhouses to grow your own food which is something Edgar Cayce harped on for decades. In his prophetic dream after the Edgar Cayce trail in Detroit, on his train ride back, his vision was that we all lived in glass houses as he flew from coast to coast in the year 2100 and change.

What will you do when an ice storm isn't twenty-four hours but last a month?

What got me into G.S.M. was doing research on Antarctica related to an investment in L.I.E.D.O.S. The iconic calving of ice down there is mainly due to the ninety-one volcanoes under the ice and not global warming above. With the slow shifting of the poles shifting (check out the airports having to change their landing info like Tampa) the ice is also shifting in Antarctica from the west to the east. In other words, the ice is shifting from the continent to the over the ocean and Al Gore used it as a half truth rather than the whole truth. You can't get on the continent of Antarctica without a non-disclosure agreement these days either or you are very restricted if you do.

Now, Grand Solar Minimum is a theory but it will be tested for six weeks starting on July 19, 2018. All the planets are going to be on one side of the sun starting then that has only happened four times in the last one hundred and twenty years. Has anyone noticed an uptick in the news on volcanoes on earth as the planets take their places? Each of the times the planets were in a similar position (a cycle maybe?) the earth had an uptick in volcanoes and the cooling that came with that.

The good thing that happens during G.S.M. is that humans are stuck inside together near a heat source and have brilliant ideas discussing their beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, feelings and choices. Last G.S.M. the earth got the Declaration Of Independence and the Bill Of Rights. It isn't the end of the world but we will have to learn from our mistakes of living too close to a flood plane or large buildings right on the sea shore. We may see more evidence of the "expanding earth" theory as we discover more about G.S.M. that could involve tsunamis but just a guess on my part.

It is best to do your own research on this because we have been programmed by science and the media for decades to get ready for hot temperatures.

My question when discussing this is in the next ten years will you need a wood burning stove in an emergency or an air conditioner?

Interesting stuff....and yes ..mini ice-age is the name for what best fits whats actually happening...In the industry I'm in...well...lets just say that I've gotten to see enough of the real data to know that "man made global warming" is complete bullcarp!!!

And when you have renowned climatologists like John Coleman saying yeah...it's a bunch of bunk and it's not supported by science...well there's your answer!

Just for fun I'll put up a link to world renowned PhD climatologist John Coleman telling a CNN reporter that he's full of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48lGGfiV1H4

Old 26-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Master

They have been predicting another ice age for a very long time.

Well here it is the end of June (first day of summer was just 5 days ago) and we will be experiencing record high temperatures the next 2 days.
Old 26-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Sometimes in so called news articles, especially the New York Times and Washington Post, they will use the term "man made global warming" seven or eight times. It is really weird once you've heard of G.S.M.! Anyone in the states south of the Mason-Dixon line notice all the building going on in terms of all sorts of living quarters being built this summer and last? Have a feeling Canada is going to have huge diaspora when and if G.S.M. hits its peak or really anyone living above the 45th.