Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Makoorakoo, could I make an observation? Firstly, would it not make more sense to be fighting off evil in this realm for it is on our planet, Earth, where that which is classed as 'Evil' as most providence, in my opinion? Secondly, you must be a spiritual person to even want to undertake meditation so why is it that you believe in a place called Valhalla. In my experience, no such place exists, however, the lower astral realm is most similar, generally speaking, to a place which may be called Valhalla. This is because the spirits there are usually the ones who have not progressed past 'evil' earthly emotions such as greed, hate etc. What do you think of this?

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

perhaps fighting evil in this realm will be more logical however though earth is my birthplace it is not "my home" speaking in spiritual terms, i am currently doing my best for earth and its inhabitants while i am here. For the second point valhalla in existence is in the nordic realms and if you know about the norse warriors code into getting to valhalla as when i was learning how to use my spiritual combat skills i was given a visit by a norse god called odin. Yes i admit valhalla is a low realm due to barbaric actions of the spirits who remain there. Perhaps if you took a more in depth study into this you may see what i am supposed to achieve after i die, Valhalla is basically "heaven" in norse words if it is taken into a spiritual account. This is also perhaps to help me achieve more first hand knowlege of what the norse actually are like.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:20 AM
Glorymist

kundalini - - I will bet you will agree and admit - -

Isn't the mind a truly astounding and incredible little critter to be able to come up with so many varied twists and turns in and out of any aspect of life one can either dream or conjure up ??

There is just absolutely NO end to what the mind can get caught up in.
Old 13-09-2006, 05:48 AM
mikron

I could tell you what happens to you when you die ... Its part of the ageless wisdom teachings ! but you need to find out the answers of your questions from your Soul that is the true wisdom no one can give to another !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikron

[quote=Makoorakoo]hey does anyone have a belief that they know exactly whats going to happen to them when they die
Old 15-09-2006, 05:58 AM
e-ma

I reckon that when you rise up you can see the entire plain of your physical existence and all of your thoughts etc. I reckon it takes ages to come to terms with your new (astral) state, but that eventually you realise what life's about, and evolve higher and higher in levels of consciousness. Hope that makes sense.
Old 15-09-2006, 06:00 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
kundalini - - I will bet you will agree and admit - -

Isn't the mind a truly astounding and incredible little critter to be able to come up with so many varied twists and turns in and out of any aspect of life one can either dream or conjure up ??

There is just absolutely NO end to what the mind can get caught up in.

Very true Glorymist. I do agree with what you say here.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread