Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Attempting to open 3rd eye and seeing someone every time

So every time I try to open my third eye I always see an elderly woman with white hair pinned up in a bun and a big nose...she looks like a typical witch in story books or like a typical old woman back in the day...She carries a huge bad energy with her.Just talking about her makes my chest sink and I get goosebumps.

I believe she's been following me since I was little...I woke up to go to the kitchen and I saw an old woman in a rocking chair it was dark but from the light from the moon shinning through the windows you could see a shadow..My mom opened the refrigerator door and she fled I still remember the rocking chair going back and forth...

I see it perfectly in my head and I wonder if its a dream or not...but I want to know who she is and why she is watching me and if she truly is evil I want her gone.
Old 30-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I always had trouble sleeping as a kid and had night terrors, sleep walking and sleep paralysis...then I just got use to it and I can't sleep unless its completely dark but sometimes the negative energy comes back and I have to put a night light on ...silly but I need to get my rest..
Old 31-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
So every time I try to open my third eye I always see an elderly woman with white hair pinned up in a bun and a big nose...she looks like a typical witch in story books or like a typical old woman back in the day...She carries a huge bad energy with her.Just talking about her makes my chest sink and I get goosebumps.

I believe she's been following me since I was little...I woke up to go to the kitchen and I saw an old woman in a rocking chair it was dark but from the light from the moon shinning through the windows you could see a shadow..My mom opened the refrigerator door and she fled I still remember the rocking chair going back and forth...

I see it perfectly in my head and I wonder if its a dream or not...but I want to know who she is and why she is watching me and if she truly is evil I want her gone.

Here's a suggestion, only if you are comfortable with it, and aafter some time to ask others and to hopefully learn about such spirits -- try not to react in fear and disgust too quickly. if she has been there so long, what difference will it make to react suddenly, even if you do find out she has bad energy.
A whole LOT of living people have bad energy. If that was your great-gramma and you knew she'd been thru hell and abuse etc, but she had this strange interest in you, because in her bitter senility she is envious and admires you but she has no way to process this or communicate it, would you choose to attack her (or seem attacking to her) knowing all that?

Consider an alternative approach, you stop look listen and take a neutral position and listen to where she is, how she might approach having a conversation with you, about who she is, what her intentions are, when will she be ready to move on and away from you.
Old 31-07-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
when your third eye awareness is activated, this woman is present.
this knowledge is for your benefit.
i suspect that you've disowned your knowingness at some point,
using a judgment of "evil" to keep it at bay. the woman could be a
personification of your own knowing self... she's how you see your
own higher self sensibility. forgive yourself for misjudging and be
open to receiving love energies which seem disguised.