Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-04-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
I just stumbled across this and thought I might share my experience with Crystalsong. About 2 years ago when my husband and I were in a very bad place, and moving continually in opposite directions mentally, emotionally and communication wise we went to stay with her for 2 days.

It was very clearly offered and priced out of love and compassion. For 2 days of intensive meditation, guidance, shamanic journies, feeding, housing us and barely getting a break in the evening because she is such a great hostess.

Trust me there is no need to worry about her motives.
I know there are shysters out there, sounds like you have met a few Creedence but thankfully she is the real deal.

It was a life changing trip for both of us.
Still married and more happily by the day.
Old 26-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Seeker

Thanks for making this thread AF. Recently have gotten into putting myself into trance and had an interesting happening today. I think from reading here it was my etheric body. I was conscious, but asleep. I could not feel my physical body but knew my presence to be outside of me....then it was like I looked in on myself dreaming..lol. In my mind I was like 'Oh that's me having a dream...kind of like I was within myself...I guess this was the observer.

Interesting stuff for sure....My purpose was to get into a deep meditative state for connection w/the 'Oneness' energy, but I will see what develops.