Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Master
Celtic Golden Healer

Does anyone have experience with this crystal type?
I came across it the other day, it was mentioned by Judy Hall somewhere, and I ordered one.
It came in just now, in two pieces unfortunately
Not certain what I'm going to do with it, leave it like this or glue it. I think the crystal wants to be glued.

In any case, wonder if anyone has one and what experiences are.

I'm also interested in the Celtic chevron crystals, but couldn't find one, just a wire-wrapped pendant, and I don't want a pendant, esp not when wire-wrapped. So I'm trusting it'll appear if it's meant for me to have one :)
Old 02-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Administrator
Not had any experience with these crystals but if yours came to you broken in two.you need to send it back and ask for a replacement. I was told by a crystal healer a few years ago.if you glue it it wont work the same.because someone in her group she used to teach crystal therapy by the way. had the same thing and that is the advice she gave her.

Namaste
Old 02-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Master
I agree it won't work the same way anymore as the natural flow is disrupted.
I have messaged the seller about it and asked for a solution, added a photo of the broken crystal. It really s*x, I'd been looking forward to working with the crystal.
Like what was said, it does have a very happy energy.
Apparently it can be very helpful to work on the spleen chakra to get rid of attachments from other people, energy hooks.
That's not why I bought it, but it is interesting.
It is said to have an unbelievable joyous and happy vibe. I do indeed feel that coming from the crystal.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Guide

It's a shame but it happens. I've had it happen to a Eudyalite pendant a while ago. Contacted the seller and got my money back. Even though the pendant could be glued I was me who not be able to enjoy the crystal the same as it would be when it was whole.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Master
Yes, indeed a shame. But he's going to replace it, so I chose another one just now and then he's going to send it to me.
So I'm happy after all, although I feel sad this beautiful crystal is broken. It doesn't feel broken, but like you say, Sylmar, I cannot enjoy it the same way I would when whole. I had intended to use it as some type of wand, that is impossible now.

Leaves me with the decision what I'm going to do with it, glue it or not. I do feel the crystal wants that because even though there'll be glue, it is connected again.
I'll sit with it and decide later on as it's not something you can undo, hihi.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Guide

I would definately give glueing a try, FairyCrystal. It is the best you can do to make the crystal whole again several more levels. I did the same with a crystal I broke myself (I sometimes make pendants from crystals in an amateur manner but I enjoy it but sometimes something breaks). I glued it together and somehow, after a while, it just doesn't feel as broken anymore. I look upon it differently. Not as if it's an undamaged specimen but also not as 'broken'.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Master
I have indeed glued it back together last night, and it feels good! The crystal really wanted that too. And right before I glued it back together I felt an urge to take a few photos of the ends before gluing it again. I wanted to be able to have another look at them if I wanted to and then I got this weird feeling that the crystal was showing me its core? As if it wanted to reveal its heart to me.
It feels so strong that I doubt I'd ever show these photos to anyone, hihi.

I'm glad I glued it :)
Old 03-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I got this weird feeling that the crystal was showing me its core

It makes perfect sense

Does it look like a Lemon Quartz? Very pale color, with some milky parts and rainbows?
Old 03-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Master
Some can have that typical shine like anandalite, not sure what you call that? That's not rainbows is it as it's on the outside, rainbow is created by a fracture.
But I believe that's more the Celtic chevrons that have that feature, Celtic chevron crystal is milky white.
What I've got is Celtic golden healer, it has grown like chevron as well btw, but it's not white, so I guess there's an overlap?
Mine is very much like this, so semi-transparant with that golden healer (hematite?).

This is one that's still up for sale (Celtic Golden Healer)

I do hope to get a white one, a Celtic chevron, but he didn't have any currently. The man lives close to the mountain where these are found (Wales). He does have 1 Celtic chevron in shop, but it's wire-wrapped, I don't like that. I'd remove that, but I would have to pay for it, so I rather wait :)
If it's meant to be, I'll find one.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I've got one piece, but the seller didn't know anything about it, just that it's from the U.S.(?)
It has a shiny surface (like anandalite - reflects rainbows), one side with striations and one termination with triangle glyphs.
It's very clear, except the healed base, where has milky parts. The color is very pale yellow, but it's not a citrine - some parts are water clear. I wonder if it could be a Celtic golden healer...
It has a strong energy and I still don't work with that crystal.

Yellow coating is almost always hematite.

Thank you for the explanation! That piece is really wonderful, full of golden light and nice yin energies.

Last edited by Errol : 03-11-2018 at 11:47 PM.