Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Receiving

Hi. I reached out to someone from my past who I'd been afraid of decades. It took time to it occurred to me that I'd not had any reason to do so, and they eventually unwittingly admitted they had conjured me up? I don't remember the exact wording, but that's what happened. As time went on, they were able to pop in and out of my psyche like you walk in and out of your front door. This came to be the undoing of both of us. She did it, I allowed it, she was there and I had to build incantations to keep her out. Still I felt her rage when she tried. Is this a form of astral projection? It seems more ominous, but I'm working above my experience, and it's left me in such a way that I do not know up from down. Where to start?
Old 25-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

We are all connected by energy and for some of us we can use that energy to travel and at times to do mischief. There is a Karma that is attached to doing this without permissions as it is an invasion. When you allow this to happen your leaving the door open and in that its not always easy to close that door again. If a person has negative intentions the more you fight it with anger the stronger their pull can get.

Where do you start with this, there are things such as "cutting cords" and "protection walls" that can help block the flow of energy.

This is one that I start with before going to something stronger. At times the person will simply let go and move on.

You need to claim your personal space as well. This is where things like Sage Smudge can help. Or going room to room saying a blessing with the intention that every doorway is your doorway. That you are in essence the keeper of whom comes in and out. Here again being positive in what your asking for. Do not feel the connection with anger.

Negative Energy Transfer

Imagine a Golden Ball of Light, a Bowling Ball works well as you can gently roll it towards the Pins that represent the person in question. Like a Bowling Ball strikes the Pins they do not break, so does this ball of energy transfer not break the person. They will feel the Karma that comes with their actions only in the level that the Universe holds. For me that is back to them 10 Fold the level it is sent to me.

Say this three (3) times starting with the persons
Full Name:
_____________ ______________ I do not accept any negative energy from you this day or any day…any negative energy you are sending to me, I send back to you… for you to deal with. I release you, you are free and I am free...any hooks that you have attached to me, I remove them all now, and send them to source. I again release you, in love and gratitude.
You are free and I am free.

Say the whole thing three times.

I have used this for years now and it so works.

Lynn