Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
Urgent need to do something without knowing what that is?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Somewhere deep inside of me, I know I'm supposed to do something. And it feels like something big - I just can't ever articulate it. Especially at 19, which is such a crucial age for building/manifesting physical reality; I'm unable to translate whatever I'm feeling into action. I keep repeating "there's something I need to do, there's something I need to do" with no clear idea of what that actually is.

It seems like there are no roles carved out here that would allow me to implement whatever I need to do. Which is obviously not the case! Maybe it's a matter of having courage to step out of preconceived roles society has created, but what would I do? How am I supposed to know what I need that courage for? Even if someone tells me my purpose is simply to raise consciousness - that's fantastic, but what does it mean in terms of building a career/sustaining a life here? How do I figure that out?

Thank you in advance for any help. Incredibly appreciated. <3
Old 30-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Any childhood dreams you remember that make you feel excited, Im not sure I just know that for me being positive and loving are the only 2 goals and 'things' I need to

accomplish and live, these will take you anywhere, there are many paths that you might like to choose I guess like creativity (art) compassion (caring for others)

service (many jobs there) all in all if your stuck thinking that your meant to be a brain surgeon which is pretty big you will miss the boat to anywhere ,because you cant

get started ,start to try on different coats ,volunteer and or take a course in something that you feel you might like. God dosent necessarily want us to be something big

but to be happy and have our heart in what we are doing ,Many people that have "little" jobs like cleaning say derive great satisfaction from being of service this way and

are just happy because they have a high opinion of themselves ,they know what they do is worthwhile and could you imagine a world without such hardworkers we certainly would be in a mess then........Good luck
Old 30-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Master
Maybe its stocking up on food, medicine and water seeing that the quantum computer AI called JADE2 is about to take the 'Helm' of America and will be monitoring every forum for fear and who don't like the NWO.

Dreams are usually good as a guide for future tasks / events.

Have you had any dreams focusing on mid-August ?
Old 30-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Ivy

You figure it out by living it. And if you don't know, you make a choice from that place of not knowing, and you learn from what that brings into your life.

Young and old, probably 85% of people on this particular forum want to tell others that they've integrated this, transcended that, and let go of anything that they wanted to. And for sure, everyone over the age of around 7, has transcended something, has integrated something and has let something go... but we are all still here on Earth with opportunities to continue integrating, transcending and letting go.

And that is what life is for, it's for trying things out and exploring and learning from what our explorations bring into our lives.

Those who spend their time telling others that they've made it to this level or that, have forgotten life in my view - and I ignore them. Life is for living fantastically and experimentally, not for getting everything right from birth.

How wonderful to be 19, you have a life to live, a world of unexplored avenues - and the only thing you could get wrong is to not live it.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:

Somewhere deep inside of me, I know I'm supposed to do something. And it feels like something big - I just can't ever articulate it. Especially at 19, which is such a crucial age for building/manifesting physical reality; I'm unable to translate whatever I'm feeling into action. I keep repeating "there's something I need to do, there's something I need to do" with no clear idea of what that actually is.

Sometimes it is just about the feeling without doing anything. And opening to feel/sense without knowing and letting the process of that sense just unfold in process. If you don't have the tool to articulate yet, it could simply mean that is yet to manifest the expression of that feeling. In many ways I relate this to opening to something new that will reveal more of the sense, until that happens you allow what wants to flow..Creativity is about many ways of expressing, so if your opening a new path of creativity it may simply be coming for you to know. :)
Quote:
It seems like there are no roles carved out here that would allow me to implement whatever I need to do. Which is obviously not the case! Maybe it's a matter of having courage to step out of preconceived roles society has created, but what would I do? How am I supposed to know what I need that courage for? Even if someone tells me my purpose is simply to raise consciousness - that's fantastic, but what does it mean in terms of building a career/sustaining a life here? How do I figure that out?

Thank you in advance for any help. Incredibly appreciated.

It isn't always about roles, sometimes it is about stepping into a new space that hasn't arrived yet.
And it may not be about career, it may be about a creative opening to express and release this *big feeling/sense*
The urgent need in that feeling, may be preparing you to open to explore the meaning so your prepared for its awakening.. So this too becomes part of the process of trusting in the unknown coming into knowing.
(sometimes fear makes us panic in the doing fast, so we don't miss out in some way or don't get it done, so the urgency opens up the balance of itself too )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 01-07-2015, 12:14 PM
celest

It's enough for me to do what I know needs doing now than jumping ahead, try mindfulness, it might help you.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Guide
I had that feeling too.

It was years later that I realised it is a Natal Chart aspect, and this aspect is revisited by returning to similar aspects. Like a Mars conjuct Uranus in Virgo.
Mars = Action and Energy (Doing) Uranus = Something Unknown or Surprising in Virgo (Work and duty)

Nowadays I soak up the energies, and allow the feelings to pass, and carry on with my life in the usual way.

Simply be. Be here. Be now.
Without the need to rush off and do anything.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Yep, frequently and often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
Yes you have something to do, realise that you're already doing it.

If you had a crystal ball and the ability to define the future this would be so easy, but you haven't so it's not. The mind can't deal with the future so you've found yourself in this predicament. And you've already translated what you're feeling into action in a small way because here you are giving it expression.

It'll only make sense to your mind when you're immersed in the experience itself. The feeling is the consciousness being aware of the energetic changes between 'you now' and 'future you'. 'You now' is one energetic state and 'future you' is another - what you are to become. The states are different polarities and there's a 'short circuit' happening - like a battery. The 'short circuit' translates to you being conscious of there being something you have to do - the energy you have to use to get from 'now you' to 'future you'.

Figure out how to build a career and you won't need to figure out this feeling, it'll be pretty obvious.

Time excluded for the sake of keeping it simple.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Ascender
my stomach has been bothering me for a few days now, and I can't tell why. except I feel something is about to happen. its similar to wanting to do something and not knowing what that is. can be annoying if you let it affect you. or you can kinda sit back and wait until it comes to you
Old 03-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Lorelyen

In other words: don't just do something, stand there!
Seriously - has meditation revealed nothing? Is it connected with your interests/hobbies/ambitions?