Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 14-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Master
Hello - I came across Joanne about 2 years ago. I attended a 1 day course with her. She was encouraging and I thought very honest. The reason she came to mind was because she does offer distance learning. She is as you say a lovely lady.

You could ask her about the contents of her facebook page, its in the public domain. I have no experience from the distance learning course and don't know much about its set up and administration. You could possibly ask her for some people to contact about it to see what they think.

The other name that comes to mind is someone Horsley? Maybe not sure ... no experience or contact or anythig but i think I have read about someone with that surname being involved with animal communication.
Old 14-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Knower
I sent her an email to ask her and she explained the situation to me, also she offers paying in installments so I haven't had to pay the full amount straight away which has really helped so just have to wait now for the course to arrive.

Thanks again Ces and everyone else that answered
Old 14-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Animal communication is easier and harder than you might think.

Easier because it's mainly telepathic, and telepathy is a god-given ability we all have from birth. It's a spiritual gift with which each one of us is equipped. What makes some people seem better at it is simply a matter of putting it to use. It's like a muscle that way... it strengthens with use. We don't have to "learn" it... we're hard-wired for it.

Hard because we spend a good part of our life denying and suppressing this ability until we no longer believe we have it, so we think it has to be learned or "taught" to us!

In truth, animal communication is mainly a matter of getting out of your own way. It's more a case of "allowing" than forcing. And it may take some time to develope after having convinced yourself that you "can't", aren't capable, or that it is some unnatural skill you have to learn rather than something inherently a part of each and every one of us... a natural extension of our own spirit.

Basically it's one spirit touching another. To do that successfully you have to know that there's only one cosmic consciousness, of which we're all a part. Once you recognize that, "communing" with other aspects of yourself becomes effortless. As the Incas said, "I am another yourself." That is true of each and every human being, animal, tree, flower, mineral or elemental you will ever meet, and once you incorporate and own that realization, communication becomes a natural extension of/adjunct to same. I like the word communion... it comes closer to the describing the connection and the flow of information constantly being exchanged between all living things.

We have only to trust in the truth of it... and listen with the heart.

I was thinking the same thing.......it seems to come naturally. I will say this though, if you want to enhance your relationship with animals....honor them by learning all you can about them, by serving them such as volunteering, by doing something for nature such as cleaning up a wooded area.
There are definate bonds made when we do our part to establish these relationships just like when we do the same in our human relationships.
They will come to you.......and your world will open up.
James
Old 25-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Knower
Getting slightly annoyed now to be honest that I have paid for the course and still not received a single thing, not even the welcome letter.

Starting to think that I have made a mistake and I should have gone for an on line one. I really hate when I just want to get something started but I can't.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Knower
The course arrived today Looking forward to getting started.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
Thank god! Enjoy it.