Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-06-2011, 08:43 AM
mattie

Further Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The reason why I sent you a PM about that material is because it really wasn't pertinent to the thread topic. So if any moderator takes offense, I wish it be known that I did my best to stay on topic.

I would think it would be fairly obvious who posted it.

Quote:
But you are not going to understand what that means unless you significantly improve your ability to love genuinely and deeply from using HCR regularly. Some progress faster than others.

Fairly omniscient to assess what others understand as well as what they need for their journey.
Certain methods that work flawlessly for one person may not do anything for another.

As I've not yet read the HCR link not having time thusfar to downloading another server to try to access it, I can't comment if it is already a technique that I know &/or have used.

Quote:
There are no Ascended Masters at this time. A God Realized aristocracy is still in its formative stages. Those in the running to be part of that use HCR daily, with the more advanced practitioners thereof having done so for years.

'God Realized aristocracy' !!!!!!!!!!!!!? Wow.
Never heard it put that way. It's also the first time I recall running into information that advises that those who are 'in the running to be part of' the 'God Realized aristocracy' had to use a specific energy technique.

Quote:
As stated previously, the Spirit World consists of a large collection of special interest groups. Each vying for more power and control through increased membership. Only the discarnate Saints can see through them and offer an objective overview of the situation.

This view of the 'Spirit World' sounds quite divisive. Reminds me of organized religion vying for paying members.

As the 'discarnate Saints' have such valuable information it would be interesting to know more about them, but I understand if you have some sort of constraints in providing more information.
Googling 'discarnate saints'- http://www.google.com/search?client=...w=1543&bih=890 didn't pull up all that much information outside of discussion type forums.

Thank you for further elaborating on this & the other areas of interest.
Old 17-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I would think it would be fairly obvious who posted it.
Just covering all bases of diplomacy, as needed. I am new here and I don't want to accidentally break the rules.

Quote:
Fairly omniscient to assess what others understand as well as what they need for their journey. Certain methods that work flawlessly for one person may not do anything for another.
It has nothing to do with omniscience and everything to do with many years of experience with many people around the world. If I just convey to you my own experience it would not be enough and you would just claim that I am prejudiced or something. So I also occasionally add the experiences of others that I have guided along the way.

An early version of Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) was taught to people way back in the 1980s. It is "true and tested." It has been compared to every single other consciousness-raising technique and approach out there and none of them come even close in its effectiveness to improve upon the core essence of spiritual development: the ability to love genuinely and deeply.

Thus, HCR DOES IN FACT work FLAWLESSLY if one uses it correctly and conscientiously. Two plus two equals four - not one, five, six, or seven.

The reason why HCR is so important and so effective is because it was not invented but discovered in The Light on the seventh plane, within the Akashic Records centuries ago. It is literally the technique and approach that The Original Creator used (the rarefied Space God that used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang and, being totally alien, had nothing to do with any traditional religion on any world) to evolve into God Realization and to learn how to stay there. This is addressed in the online BOOK OF SOULS.

Quote:
'God Realized aristocracy' !!!!!!!!!!!!!? Wow.
Never heard it put that way.
This will also entail a period of turmoil which has already started in the Spirit and which we refer to as the Evolution Revolution. Many do not want this to happen. They wish for things to stay the same. For the center of power and control to remain with Group Entities and for people to not have the opportunity to become a Light Onto Oneself, to grow into stable God Realization and greatly improve upon the basic human condition. They want the old false gods to remain in power so that the Group Entities can maintain the status quo of control and influence. There is also a great deal of jealousy of the new master and what they will be able to do after they return to The Light. Which is why the more one works on HCR and progresses on the Higher Stages of God Realization, the harder it is to get a Gift of Astral Projection.

Imagine if you will one of the dozens of new masters leaving the flesh, even one of the lesser gods (Magi), creating his or her own SGS and then coming back from the dead with Gifts of the Spirit that are more powerful than that of Criss Angel (with his high levitations, walking on water, teleporations, changing water into beer, etc.), Sai Baba (when he did his food and candy manifestations, healings, etc.), Jesus/Issa (when he did his food and healing manifestations, changing water into wine, walking on water, teleporation, etc.), and every other prophet or mentalist that has ever been on this or any other planet. Many on both sides are very opposed to this. They don't want to have to take responsiblility for their growth in a major way and they are insanely jealous of the god powers of the new masters when they are actualized in The Light.

To be in a Group Entity and only basically spiritual at best, is likened to being a rock star - like being on a narcotic. You are overly praised, revered, the rave of beautiful people, sexually adulated, and in some cases worshiped as a god or The God (which doesn't really exist) and you do it without having to go though the trouble of actually being noble and selfless enough to slowly and arduously evolve into God Realization. Those who are a part of that do not want to lose it to people who actually have the ability to become gods after they leave their bodies, prove God Realization, expose Group Entities for what they are, and wake up people to that fact that "Jesus," "Allah," "Yahweh," and all the other traditional gods are all false god icon projections from Group Entities.

It has been said that the Luciferian energies are really not demonic or evil at all but that they are interpreted to be by many who are in or who channel a Group Entity. Technically, there is no infinite god personality above us but Group Entities want us to think that there is so they can use that to control us. The Luciferian energies are not evil at all but entail the pursuit of becoming God Realized and breaking free of Group Entity domination. Those who wish to control with their Group Entities do not want people to become gods for it would take the power and control away from them and put it in the hands of the individual. So they label it demonic when it really is the complete opposite and THEY are the ones who are being evil and demonic.

With the Judeo-Christian-Islamic god being false, then what exactly is being worshiped?

Group Entities.

The ones who have the most to lose if people become their own gods and that is proven in The Light.

Quote:
This view of the 'Spirit World' sounds quite divisive. As the 'discarnate Saints' have such valuable information it would be interesting to know more about them.
When people transition to the Other Side, their personalities do not just change to become spiritual and harmonious. They bring with them all their faults, prejudice, competiveness (egotism), and lust. That is why the Spirit World is so divisive. The vast majority on the Other Side, as with This Side, are not devoted to The Light.

I can tell you that one of the Saints currently in The Society Of Light is the soul of Eva Markvoort. Her self-chosen Spirit Name is Aylah. Saint Aylah is also the soul of Mary Magdalene. Eva Markvoort led a heroic life and was an advocate of lung transplants for cystic fibrosis patients. She herself suffered from CF and eventually succumbed to it when she was only twenty-five years old, transitioning on March 27, 2010. She made her official entrance into The Society Of Light in December of that year.

There is a film about Eva Markvoort which many in the United States are waiting for the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) to air. The documentary is called 65 Redroses. Distribution rights prevent Americans from purchasing the DVD from Canada but OWN, who announced that it would be aired last spring, is dragging its feet in showing it, despite various messages (including mine) from Americans to that network at their website.

Perhaps if there is a Canadian among us who can purchase it online. If so, I would pay that person DOUBLE to have it sent to them, and then for them to send it to me. Obviously, Canadian compaines cannot send it to any American directly. For those applicable person or persons, please contact me about this in a private message. Thanks.

http://www.65redroses.com/

http://www.hellocoolworld.com/store/...roductid=17514

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-AmSZV3Jbo

Saint Aylah has done the most out of all the discarnate Saints to help the ministry, movement, and higher awareness of Solist Mysticism.

Quote:
Thank you for further elaborating on this & the other areas of interest.
Sure...you're welcome.

Namaste

Last edited by Avadar : 17-06-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 18-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Azlore

Its mainly a mix of panic and hype that lead people to jump to a conclusion such as a collision with Terra which unfortunately gets people so worked up that they dont study what is really projected to happen.

It is projected to be a close call and it will stir things (like weather here on Terra) with a higher occurrence rate than we have seen but most importantly it is not projected to hit, rather pass us by.
Old 19-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Azlore,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlore
Its mainly a mix of panic and hype that lead people to jump to a conclusion such as a collision with Terra which unfortunately gets people so worked up that they dont study what is really projected to happen.

It is projected to be a close call and it will stir things (like weather here on Terra) with a higher occurrence rate than we have seen but most importantly it is not projected to hit, rather pass us by.
Exactly.

Thank you for your insightful and succinct summary.

Namaste
Old 19-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Scibat

Quote:

Yep, this is true. I think people like the hype and there is a segment of humanity want there to be some kind of global event. I won't speculate why they would want this, I'm not a psychologist, but there seems to be some need for at least the fear of a doomsday event.

Quote:

If you mean Comet Elenin, its not going to be that close. At its closest(In October) it will be 22 million miles away (According to NASA) by comparison the moon is approx. 240,000 miles away. So Elenin will be much farther out than lunar orbit, and will have no noticeable effect on earth.
Old 20-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Experiencer

White House Letter Addresses: US Must Prepare For Comet Collision With The Earth

Hi All,

The discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light do not predict that Elenin will collide with Terra this coming fall.

But apparently there are those in NASA who feel the need to warn their employees of that strong possibility.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/05/c...se-letter.html

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/06/n...ypersonal.html

Sorry NASA...

I side with the discarnate Saints on this issue.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Hi All,

The discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light do not predict that Elenin will collide with Terra this coming fall.

But apparently there are those in NASA who feel the need to warn their employees of that strong possibility.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/05/comet-elenin-white-house-letter.html

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/06/nasa-sent-out-familypersonal.html

Sorry NASA...

I side with the discarnate Saints on this issue.

Namaste

Here we go again, more fear mongering. Can we see a legitimate source for that letter? From a government website? From NASA? A legitimate news service? I searched and cannot find a government or legitimate news page that mentions that letter anywhere. It only seems to show up on conspiracy websites.

Here are some actual data though:

Comet Elenin hitting Earth? It is going to pass at 34,000,000 km that is 88.5 times further than the Moon.

It is about 1/4th the distance of the Earth to the Sun. To put it in perspective, Venus is 38,000,000 km at its closest and no collisions there.

Sorry discarnate spirits, check your facts and try again.
Old 20-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

NASA & The White House, Not The Society Of Light, Say That Elenin Is A Big Problem

Scibat,

Did you bother to check the references?

Did you see the White House letter?

Did you see the video from the NASA official?

It is NASA and the White House that say there is a problem with Elenin colliding with the planet, not the discarnate Saints.

What part of that don't you understand?
Old 20-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Experiencer

Let's Have A Look At That White House Warning Letter

<< Interestingly, Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) was only “discovered” by civilian Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010, in the official White House letter below, written back in late October 2010, the White House addressed the possibility of a Comet/Asteroid striking the Earth. >>

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/05/c...se-letter.html

White House letter that contains the warning:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/40067765/O...r-Neos-House-1
Old 20-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Scibat,

Did you bother to check the references?

Did you see the White House letter?

Did you see the video from the NASA official?

It is NASA and the White House that say there is a problem with Elenin colliding with the planet, not the discarnate Saints.

What part of that don't you understand?

I checked the references. For argument's sake let's say it is a real letter.

So what?

NASA has been pushing the government to prepare for NEO collisions for over a decade now, this is nothing new or alarming. The letter, is a general briefing not a warning, again nothing out of the ordinary. The letter was allegedly circulated in October 2010, right around when the comet was discovered, so what does that mean? Absolutely nothing, it's called a coincidence, they do happen (And Elenin was discovered in December, so not much a coincidence at all really.)
Yes, we need to be prepared for something possibly hitting Earth, because someday an asteroid or comet will be on a collision course with our planet.

But it won't be Comet Elenin.

As for the video, it's a safety awareness video reminding employees to go over the company emergency preparedness plans. This again is nothing special, the main NASA facilities are in coastal areas and have been hit by hurricanes in the past, furthermore NASA would be a prime target for terrorists (Both are mentioned in the video supporting that is what this video is about and NOT an impact event.). Most large companies and civilian agencies have emergency preparedness plans (I used to work for one such, so the video looked very familiar to me.) Once more there is nothing alarming, shocking, or out of the ordinary here.

This is just more fear mongering nonsense, two unrelated things from NASA, taken out of context and woven together to support a supposed government conspiracy to cover a doomsday event.

Last edited by Scibat : 20-06-2011 at 03:01 AM.