Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

The Twin, The Tower and The Raven: synchronicity?

Just appreciating a place to share this, to sound out ideas, thoughts.

So I have been watching/listening to a few videos on twin flames and all things related to the journey. Disclaimer: I am using the label 'twin' as a handy label and nothing else, I am not asking for a debate. I am discerning enough to choose wisely and take what I can from what I hear/read and if it doesn't resonate so be it.
Some of these videos are tarot readings and some of these confirm my own thoughts on what is happening around the person I regard as my 'twin'. These readings have repeatedly shown the Tower. Okay, that's fine...however that appears in his life is up to him to handle, I am feeling him.energetically and he is sad right now. Anyway...
So today his gf posts pictures of him at the actual tower in London. He looks sad. But then in a heartbeat I am reminded about the readings...
So could be a literal Tower, because he is visiting it. Or could be a confirmation for anyone looking, that the Tower moment is indeed taking place. That it relates to his gf perhaps because she posted this. Hmmm. Just pondering, just needed the space to air this rather than it be stuck in my head with no-one to talk it out with.
He was feeding a raven.
'Feeding' perhaps what the raven represents which is the higher levels of the Self (and other things I forget which).
Was just interesting, an 'aha!' Moment followed by a 'are you taking the p with an Actual Tower??? ' Lol.

**just to add**: this is not a 'is he leaving his gf for me? question. It is a mere observation. If we are to be together, it's not the time anyway.
Thanks for letting me share.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Master

Something beyond our control shakes and topples over the tower. Generally you see the hand of God or a lightening bolt (same thing? Lol) to signal this. Upright it's outer upheaval. Reversed it's inner upheaval.

But if this is about someone else then you won't experience it as they do. It can be very personal. Devastating but necessary.

Things just can't keep going on as they are.

Shame he is sad. It's his to carry until his arms get tired.

Meanwhile.....How are you doin?
Old 11-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Suspended
Seeker

You are reading too much into things. How about let go, don't look at his social media, and take a trip somewhere where there is a tower. Towers are cool.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
You are reading too much into things. How about let go, don't look at his social media, and take a trip somewhere where there is a tower. Towers are cool.

Thanks. I was seriously just sharing and wondered what others thought of the symbolism. I am letting go and letting be.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Something beyond our control shakes and topples over the tower. Generally you see the hand of God or a lightening bolt (same thing? Lol) to signal this. Upright it's outer upheaval. Reversed it's inner upheaval.

But if this is about someone else then you won't experience it as they do. It can be very personal. Devastating but necessary.

Things just can't keep going on as they are.

Shame he is sad. It's his to carry until his arms get tired.

Meanwhile.....How are you doin?

Yeah I'm fine, thanks. The Tower in the readings were belonged to the 'twin flame' in the reading, not the person watching the reading. They were all generic readings, I have been watching them also to learn about the tarot but also out of general interest.
Thanks for your insight re the Tower:)