Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Pathfinder
intense spiritual awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello my name is Stephen,

I found out today that working with someone to manage the process makes the transition easier, quicker and less traumatic

I've been greatly confused at times as I don't fully understand how all this works, my symptoms really began to take form this summer

I'm at a stage now where I can feel like entire pressure throughout my brain, which I understand is that I'm experiencing is an opening of the crown chakra.

Any help would be very appreciated
I've been trying to fully understand all of this on my own, including mediating, biaural beats, opening my 3rd third, detoxing the pinal gland, lucid dreaming, etc.

first of all.. hugzz ♥♥

If the crown chakra was opening, then there wouldn't be such intense pressure, as the energy would be escaping the body.

You are doing too much too fast, and its causing stress on the mind and body. chakras would be becoming over active which could easily cause a blockage and the energy isn't flowing through you.

From what you are describing, your focusing mainly on the brow, ears, eyes and crown, which can have devastating effects, and the side effects can also be harmful not only on the brain/mind but also the rest of the body.

The flow of energy begins at the bottom of our feet, the energy from mother earth flows up through the feet, then to the root chakra, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown.
Not the other way round.
So if you were going to open chakras, you will want to learn a grounding technique to anchor your feet to mother earth, then begin at the root chakra.
So that the energy in the body is flowing at all times.

When the body is stressed, it can cause blockage in the chakras, which stops the energy from escaping out the crown, depending where the blockage starts, depends what areas of the body will start to become dis-eased (not at ease) but the end results when the throat brow crown becomes blocked, is the throat will become dry, sinuses will run or itch, ears will ache and feel blocked, the eyes will become darker underneath, and be tender behind the socket, the brow will ache and throb and then the brain/mind will feel heavy like its about to explode, which is when the headaches begin.

If you are having these symptoms, then you need to release that energy asap
messing with chakras is serious, can play havoc on the mind body and soul, emotions would be running wild, trouble sleeping, aching muscles, as everything starts to become drained and tired.

Please try and slow down. Only do one meditation not all of them.

if your wanting to open the chakras to release the old emotions then seek a person who works with energy, or reiki healing

if your wanting open the chakras to improve see hear feel, then start by learning how to ground, then a protection or bubble
so you are safe, then learn about energy, how to calm the mind and body properly
Old 21-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
You are becoming more sensitive to energy and your physical body is catching up. It means you raised your consciousness. Meditation will help your body catch up. Nothing else you listed is useful. I have been through a major awakening myself but just went through it on my own. I never did actually find anyone to support me and did not really look for it. My spiritual guide came in later on. Its a very individual experience to find your true self and everyone is at different levels. Although it may seem nice to get support the whole awakening is also about finding your own strength.

First, what exactly do you mean by meditation? Can you elaborate on what exactly happens during your experience of meditation, and why it was useful?

Also, this idea that everyone is at different levels isn't ultimately true, and is probably the main reason the OP is looking for a teacher for assistance. Awareness isn't a person at a level in awareness, and what you are is not a person. That's awakening. If we're talking about something else, that's fine.

Quote:
See what feels comfortable to you. The beginning is the hardest!

Beginning of what? Meditation? This sounds like a great way to put the mind into a split mind practice, or exacerbate the 'symptoms' under the guise of being spiritual.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticVoyage
Renegade - other than pressure in your brain, what awakening experiences have you been having?. Knowing what you are going through might help us all tune in and offer assistance.

I went through a major awakening 5 years ago and am still integrating it into daily life. Awakening is a journey, and there always seems to be more to learn.

Or unlearn
Old 21-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya

first of all.. hugzz ♥♥

If the crown chakra was opening, then there wouldn't be such intense pressure, as the energy would be escaping the body.

You are doing too much too fast, and its causing stress on the mind and body. chakras would be becoming over active which could easily cause a blockage and the energy isn't flowing through you.

From what you are describing, your focusing mainly on the brow, ears, eyes and crown, which can have devastating effects, and the side effects can also be harmful not only on the brain/mind but also the rest of the body.

The flow of energy begins at the bottom of our feet, the energy from mother earth flows up through the feet, then to the root chakra, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown.
Not the other way round.
So if you were going to open chakras, you will want to learn a grounding technique to anchor your feet to mother earth, then begin at the root chakra.
So that the energy in the body is flowing at all times.

Consciousness is not in the time or space framework so you don't need to be grounded in time and space to realize you are not in it. And let's not forget we're in a split electric field and hence dealing with what Tesla called resonance loops from the ionosphere. If Mother Earth is schizophrenic, maybe grounding to it isn't the best idea at the moment.

Quote:
When the body is stressed, it can cause blockage in the chakras, which stops the energy from escaping out the crown, depending where the blockage starts, depends what areas of the body will start to become dis-eased (not at ease) but the end results when the throat brow crown becomes blocked, is the throat will become dry, sinuses will run or itch, ears will ache and feel blocked, the eyes will become darker underneath, and be tender behind the socket, the brow will ache and throb and then the brain/mind will feel heavy like its about to explode, which is when the headaches begin.

If you are having these symptoms, then you need to release that energy asap
messing with chakras is serious, can play havoc on the mind body and soul, emotions would be running wild, trouble sleeping, aching muscles, as everything starts to become drained and tired.

Please try and slow down. Only do one meditation not all of them.

Maybe.

Quote:
if your wanting to open the chakras to release the old emotions then seek a person who works with energy, or reiki healing

if your wanting open the chakras to improve see hear feel, then start by learning how to ground, then a protection or bubble
so you are safe, then learn about energy, how to calm the mind and body properly

In order to release old emotions, all you need to do is notice the tendency to resist emotion. If that tendency was running unconsciously, it has now been made conscious. You are not a mind or a person that can function unconsciously, and you don't need to open a cranial chakra to realize that.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
David Spero offers free wednesday meditations if shaktipat is up your alley.

Living unhound forum has a chat room where you can get help. Jeff is very knowledgeable.

Plus there are many others if you search for it. See what works for u

Best post so far.

I really like directness, posts such as these are unusual and not in as great numbers as they can be. People don't seem to know what is available. I'm not very happy (sad) to see many ideas that seem to reinforce ideas people literally have to or it's ok to do this stuff alone when the question is directly asking (saying) I am looking for someone. If I were asking the question I would not want to see other then this.

As a community here I want to ask us if anyone here remembers an old post given by one of our members. I was trying to find an old post made some time ago that gave a link to a site of community based groups nationwide that could be explored. There were groups that met covering beliefs ranging from loa to metaphysics, and everything in between under one umbrella of like minded individuals one might join and research. Does anyone remember the post so that the link can be (re)referenced.

Sometimes don't you feel our answers are just too general. A good balance would be general and specific answers both. Someone wrote a post some time ago about balance reminding us many times our communication is so general in nature when people want specific things said. It is a shame that posts as they become old and move back in line are as though they were never said (written) and forgotten. Anyone remember the post and link. Send it to me and if it is the one I remember, I will post it to add to the conversation. Thanks!

blessings,
Old 21-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Best post so far.

I really like directness, posts such as these are unusual and not in as great numbers as they can be. People don't seem to know what is available. I'm not very happy (sad) to see many ideas that seem to reinforce ideas people literally have to or it's ok to do this stuff alone when the question is directly asking (saying) I am looking for someone. If I were asking the question I would not want to see other then this.

As a community here I want to ask us if anyone here remembers an old post given by one of our members. I was trying to find an old post made some time ago that gave a link to a site of community based groups nationwide that could be explored. There were groups that met covering beliefs ranging from loa to metaphysics, and everything in between under one umbrella of like minded individuals one might join and research. Does anyone remember the post so that the link can be (re)referenced.

Sometimes don't you feel our answers are just too general. A good balance would be general and specific answers both. Someone wrote a post some time ago about balance reminding us many times our communication is so general in nature when people want specific things said. It is a shame that posts as they become old and move back in line are as though they were never said (written) and forgotten. Anyone remember the post and link. Send it to me and if it is the one I remember, I will post it to add to the conversation. Thanks!

blessings,

I didn't check the teacher recommended, but I did catch a post from runner in another thread saying this,

runner said,
"If you want to clear blocks i would find a genuine guru. We can meet people all the time that can aid in clearing. But its a lot easier imo to go to the source then perhaps at some point u will become your own source. You and you will be one."

You and you will be one? There were never two you's in the first place, and you'll never 'become your own source' at some point other than right now. Creation is perception, and you are not an object perceived.
Old 21-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
I didn't check the teacher recommended, but I did catch a post from runner in another thread saying this,

runner said,
"If you want to clear blocks i would find a genuine guru. We can meet people all the time that can aid in clearing. But its a lot easier imo to go to the source then perhaps at some point u will become your own source. You and you will be one."

You and you will be one? There were never two you's in the first place, and you'll never 'become your own source' at some point other than right now. Creation is perception, and you are not an object perceived.

The source is a flow through the body and mind as exstatic joy and silence in the mind. The person before finding it and becoming it is the other one. You become the thing you were searching for.

Until that happens there is a duality going on. In that reguard. Im speaking from an energetic standpoint in reguards to nirvana, samadhi, or whatever one wishes to label it.

Psychologically is another topic than what i was referring about.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
The source is a flow through the body and mind as exstatic joy and silence in the mind.

I would say the source is not just a flow, but it is the body and everything else. The delusion that one is limited to the body can act as a block to an experience of less resistance, or a block to what some call conscious alignment. Call it ecstasy if you wish, and yes, often less unconsciousness equates with less thinking, but that depends on the vessel. Take a look at Maharaj, the guy never shut up. But point being, the source of creation does permeate it, and you are not separate from that source.

Quote:
The person before finding it and becoming it is the other one. You become the thing you were searching for.

It's an interesting statement. If awakening is the search for who/what you are, the absence of the search is the realization that you are what you were searching for. To say you become one with it wouldn't quite fit. You notice an absence of seeking it because you are it. No becoming necessary.

At the same time, in the context of desire, you can notice satisfaction experienced not as a gaining of what was desired, but rather, the absence of the desire for it. This is why Buddha said desire is the source of suffering, because 'self seeking' through objects or mind states (meditation to be more present would qualify) leads to the illusion a person can find wholeness in the world of form. As it turns out, you aren't a person. Go figure.

Quote:
Until that happens there is a duality going on. In that reguard. Im speaking from an energetic standpoint in reguards to nirvana, samadhi, or whatever one wishes to label it.

Psychologically is another topic than what i was referring about.

Welp, the OP asked about guidance toward spiritual awakening, and when it comes to awakening, the individual mind is already in a split mind state about what the truth is. The mind thinks it wants to wake up but then also thinks that waking crown chakras and doing meditation real good are ways to go about it. I don't have an issues with awakening chakras, meditation, or lucid dreaming with purple dinosaurs, but I do take issue with the idea that any of these things is a gateway to waking consciousness from its own dream.

Nevertheless, I experienced chakra awakenings, meditation, and lucid dreams (albeit not with purple dinosaurs) during my experience of waking consciousness from the person in consciousness. I just don't attribute awakening to any of these things, and question anyone who claims otherwise.

So in a roundabout way I'm saying the OP doesn't know what he's asking. He's talking about wanting to wake up and stay asleep at the same time, so all I can do is point out the apparent confusion. If the teacher you pointed him toward would do the same, that's none of my business. If he/she would work with his energy chakras and things like that, maybe that's what the OP really wants. I don't know. I'm just saying there's apparent confusion, and clearing up the confusion might be a good idea.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Living unhound forum has a chat room where you can get help. Jeff is very knowledgeable.

I would recommend Jeff and LU also.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
I would say the source is not just a flow, but it is the body and everything else. The delusion that one is limited to the body can act as a block to an experience of less resistance, or a block to what some call conscious alignment. Call it ecstasy if you wish, and yes, often less unconsciousness equates with less thinking, but that depends on the vessel. Take a look at Maharaj, the guy never shut up. But point being, the source of creation does permeate it, and you are not separate from that source.

It's an interesting statement. If awakening is the search for who/what you are, the absence of the search is the realization that you are what you were searching for. To say you become one with it wouldn't quite fit. You notice an absence of seeking it because you are it. No becoming necessary.

At the same time, in the context of desire, you can notice satisfaction experienced not as a gaining of what was desired, but rather, the absence of the desire for it. This is why Buddha said desire is the source of suffering, because 'self seeking' through objects or mind states (meditation to be more present would qualify) leads to the illusion a person can find wholeness in the world of form. As it turns out, you aren't a person. Go figure.

Welp, the OP asked about guidance toward spiritual awakening, and when it comes to awakening, the individual mind is already in a split mind state about what the truth is. The mind thinks it wants to wake up but then also thinks that waking crown chakras and doing meditation real good are ways to go about it. I don't have an issues with awakening chakras, meditation, or lucid dreaming with purple dinosaurs, but I do take issue with the idea that any of these things is a gateway to waking consciousness from its own dream.

Nevertheless, I experienced chakra awakenings, meditation, and lucid dreams (albeit not with purple dinosaurs) during my experience of waking consciousness from the person in consciousness. I just don't attribute awakening to any of these things, and question anyone who claims otherwise.

So in a roundabout way I'm saying the OP doesn't know what he's asking. He's talking about wanting to wake up and stay asleep at the same time, so all I can do is point out the apparent confusion. If the teacher you pointed him toward would do the same, that's none of my business. If he/she would work with his energy chakras and things like that, maybe that's what the OP really wants. I don't know. I'm just saying there's apparent confusion, and clearing up the confusion might be a good idea.

People with silence in the mind can talk a lot. I do. Silence just means the mind is without chatter and peaceful feeling. The brain works fine.

My answers were in context to his question. Everything i read seemed like he was speaking about energy. He or she mentioned crown, binaural beats and such.

Ecstasy that i am referring about means joy/love is permeating the body and the mind. When this becomes 24/7 then that is becoming it. Until that becomes established there is a seperation in that aspect.

Again im not talking about psychology. Im only speaking about the kindalini in relationship to the experience.

Some people value a psychological awakening.

Others its energetic. Commonly referred to as the kundalini shakti.

I wouldnt personally give one less value than the other.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4