Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Suspended
Guide

My Second OBE

Well, it happened again.

This morning when I woke up I was pretty sleepy so I fell asleep again but this time, I found myself stuck in sleep paralysis, I was not afraid, it happened so many times before.Anyway, I could remember that from sleep paralysis you can have an OBE, so, I told myself, gently, to rise up from my body.Now, I found myself vibrating but these vibrations were pretty gentle and even more, I could feel some sort of blueish energy.Anyway, after some attempts, I found myself floating above my body, but I had two big problems, I could not see a thing and I could not pass through the walls of my room, every single time I tried, I found myself back again into my body, but this time it was pretty easy to rise up from it.I was kinda sad that I am stuck in my room, it was nice to float from one side to the other, but that's it, so, I tried to wake up.What was my plan? Well, to scare myself, I tried to induce fear, I kept telling myself that I am stuck and that I will never be able to wake up.It was quite funny, to simulate fear, anyway, I had no success, once again, I found myself in my body, but this time, I felt that I don't have much energy to rise up again, but somehow, for one last time, I tried to pass through the ceiling, but it did not work, and that's how I woke up.By the way, I tried to contact my spiritual guide or anybody from this realm, but I got no answer back.

This was my second OBE, there was no fear, I was pretty conscious, I tried I think more than 6-7 times to "escape" from my room.And yes, I could feel my hands touching the walls of my room, it was pretty real.

I wonder, why I could not see? Why I could not leave my room? It happened to you too?
Old 22-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Experiencer

Next time you're out just ask permission to leave the room, or ask if you are allowed to leave it.

There are invisible forces all around the astral realm, and you may need them to allow you to do things.

The vision will get clearer as you stabilize all your senses to the environment surrounding you.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Knower

I believe it's William Buhlman, who has books on astral travel, who says you can use commands to help you see. When you can't see try affirming "clarity now!". I believe that's what he says to do.

Kurt Leland, who also has books on the subject, said that most books on astral travel don't talk about the fact that you also have an etheral body. He says that when you find yourself unable to move very far away from your physical body, that's because you're in your etheral body. the etheral body has the cord which attaches it to the physical body. The cord probably attaches to the back of your etheral body.

When you're in your astral body however, you can move further away from the physical body and you probably won't see a cord unless you dream one up.

You might just try focusing upon being in another location separate from your physical body. Then you might find yourself in your astral body.
Old 23-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Well, it happened again.

This morning when I woke up I was pretty sleepy so I fell asleep again but this time, I found myself stuck in sleep paralysis, I was not afraid, it happened so many times before.Anyway, I could remember that from sleep paralysis you can have an OBE, so, I told myself, gently, to rise up from my body.Now, I found myself vibrating but these vibrations were pretty gentle and even more, I could feel some sort of blueish energy.Anyway, after some attempts, I found myself floating above my body, but I had two big problems, I could not see a thing and I could not pass through the walls of my room, every single time I tried, I found myself back again into my body, but this time it was pretty easy to rise up from it.I was kinda sad that I am stuck in my room, it was nice to float from one side to the other, but that's it, so, I tried to wake up.What was my plan? Well, to scare myself, I tried to induce fear, I kept telling myself that I am stuck and that I will never be able to wake up.It was quite funny, to simulate fear, anyway, I had no success, once again, I found myself in my body, but this time, I felt that I don't have much energy to rise up again, but somehow, for one last time, I tried to pass through the ceiling, but it did not work, and that's how I woke up.By the way, I tried to contact my spiritual guide or anybody from this realm, but I got no answer back.

This was my second OBE, there was no fear, I was pretty conscious, I tried I think more than 6-7 times to "escape" from my room.And yes, I could feel my hands touching the walls of my room, it was pretty real.

I wonder, why I could not see? Why I could not leave my room? It happened to you too?

I remember your post about projecting for the first time. I think I mentioned using sleep paralysis to AP and recommended William Buhlman too. I know I've mentioned William Buhlman multiple times though.

Your first question, about problems with vision is a common issue. As a previous poster mentioned, stating "Clarity Now" does work for this issue. Just be sure to state it mentally as opposed to physically. While in the astral, it's important to remember that your thoughts and willpower 'drive you' and help control the experience. Also, when you demand 'Clarity Now', you must believe it will work. Basically, you're EXPECTING to have perfect vision when you state this command.

Your second question about being trapped in your room... I think what happened here has to do with your perception and thought process. Example: In the physical, it's impossible to go through a wall. This is a realistic thought process used in the physical. However, in the astral, you can ditch the term 'realistic' altogether. I used to have the same issue as you until I realized the problem. It's almost an unconscious thought. Next time, go to the wall or ceiling without hesitation, without thinking about it and go through it. Just expect to go through it. If you find yourself having trouble again, try again and again. When I had this issue, I literally closed my 'astral' eyes and pushed through. It's akin to pretending the wall, ceiling or other obstacle isn't there. Make sense?

Your last statement regarding contacting for your guides... How did you try to contact them? Honestly, your best bet is to explore a bit and nail down the astral projection basics before moving onto contact. You don't have to be a master of AP to do it, but it's better to have the basics down.

Hope this helps
Old 24-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I remember your post about projecting for the first time. I think I mentioned using sleep paralysis to AP and recommended William Buhlman too. I know I've mentioned William Buhlman multiple times though.

Your first question, about problems with vision is a common issue. As a previous poster mentioned, stating "Clarity Now" does work for this issue. Just be sure to state it mentally as opposed to physically. While in the astral, it's important to remember that your thoughts and willpower 'drive you' and help control the experience. Also, when you demand 'Clarity Now', you must believe it will work. Basically, you're EXPECTING to have perfect vision when you state this command.

Your second question about being trapped in your room... I think what happened here has to do with your perception and thought process. Example: In the physical, it's impossible to go through a wall. This is a realistic thought process used in the physical. However, in the astral, you can ditch the term 'realistic' altogether. I used to have the same issue as you until I realized the problem. It's almost an unconscious thought. Next time, go to the wall or ceiling without hesitation, without thinking about it and go through it. Just expect to go through it. If you find yourself having trouble again, try again and again. When I had this issue, I literally closed my 'astral' eyes and pushed through. It's akin to pretending the wall, ceiling or other obstacle isn't there. Make sense?

Your last statement regarding contacting for your guides... How did you try to contact them? Honestly, your best bet is to explore a bit and nail down the astral projection basics before moving onto contact. You don't have to be a master of AP to do it, but it's better to have the basics down.

Hope this helps

Yes, I know, I really need to read the works of William Buhlman concerning this subject.I just, you know, love to learn and experience on my own :))

You know, I tried to pass through the walls because I knew I can do it, I had this belief, I did it when I had my first experience, but I couldn't, I tried again and again and again, until I had this sensation that there's no more energy for me to do it again.You know, it could be that I was not allowed to do so? It was exactly the same thing with my "eyesight", I just couldn't bring it into my experience.Believe me, I tried to "open my eyes", there were moments when I could get "glimpses" of my room, for example, I could see one of the corners of the ceiling, there was some spider web there, and when I woke up, there was nothing over there, strange.

I am not very sure but there was a moment when I had the sensation that I am not alone in my room, I was sure there is someone with me... this is why I tried to contact that "being", in my mind, I thought that it's my spiritual guide.How I tried to contact it? I just called ( with my inner voice ) for my spiritual guide, that's it :)) There was one more thing, it's possible to see your astral body or at least some parts of it? I could see my hands, they had this bluish color.My physical hands where down but my "spiritual hands" were "outside", I could move them, but yet again, it was just a glimpse.

I think of two reasons why I was so "limited", one, I had low energy, this is what I felt at the end of my experience, and two, I was not allowed.I could float from one side to the other, it was a nice experience, I had the same feelings that I had before, absolute freedom and euphoria.

Anyway, overall, it was a super amazing experience, well, the beginning of it, when I became aware that from SP I can leave my body, the moments when I tried to "rise up", the moment when I felt these gentle vibrations and finally when I "rose up", I felt the weight of my body while I was trying, but then, I became weightless.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds

Hope this helps

Yes, I know, I really need to read the works of William Buhlman concerning this subject.I just, you know, love to learn and experience on my own :))

You know, I tried to pass through the walls because I knew I can do it, I had this belief, I did it when I had my first experience, but I couldn't, I tried again and again and again, until I had this sensation that there's no more energy for me to do it again.You know, it could be that I was not allowed to do so? It was exactly the same thing with my "eyesight", I just couldn't bring it into my experience.Believe me, I tried to "open my eyes", there were moments when I could get "glimpses" of my room, for example, I could see one of the corners of the ceiling, there was some spider web there, and when I woke up, there was nothing over there, strange.

I am not very sure but there was a moment when I had the sensation that I am not alone in my room, I was sure there is someone with me... this is why I tried to contact that "being", in my mind, I thought that it's my spiritual guide.How I tried to contact it? I just called ( with my inner voice ) for my spiritual guide, that's it :)) There was one more thing, it's possible to see your astral body or at least some parts of it? I could see my hands, they had this bluish color.My physical hands where down but my "spiritual hands" were "outside", I could move them, but yet again, it was just a glimpse.

I think of two reasons why I was so "limited", one, I had low energy, this is what I felt at the end of my experience, and two, I was not allowed.I could float from one side to the other, it was a nice experience, I had the same feelings that I had before, absolute freedom and euphoria.

Anyway, overall, it was a super amazing experience, well, the beginning of it, when I became aware that from SP I can leave my body, the moments when I tried to "rise up", the moment when I felt these gentle vibrations and finally when I "rose up", I felt the weight of my body while I was trying, but then, I became weightless.