Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 06-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Master

I've been listening to some ET channeled stuff I really resonate w/ and they've been giving information about this. They say the intensity of the energies is pretty well constant now so those who haven't done some clearing may be having a more intense time. Essentially being shown what still needs to be cleared.

They like to call 2011 the "year of activation" because those of us who have chosen to move on are beginning to activate parts of our energetic field (or crystalline matrix) to prepare for "ascension) or stepping into another dimension. We are doing this by reactivating our diamond light body (octahedron shaped - also called crystalline light body, divine light body, etc).

They say this will be the hot topic of discussion next year. When we begin to activate we start to work from the heart center. This activation means all twelve chakras which will activate also activating the thirteenth (the twelve combine into the one which is the thirteenth = source). Think "transfiguration".

It's like a wiring upgrade, activated in segments. They call it the crystalline matrix which is similar to and will replace the meridian system. As this happens you feel those ascension symptoms you've been hearing about which are caused by cell toxin release. They say to help this transition remain grounded in the body. You can't run the energy if you're not in the body (I think this is where the concept of "being in the now" comes in) and to drink plenty of water to wash the toxins out. If you're feeling fatigue then listen to your body and get more rest. Listen to your body and intuition. This also applies to food choices. If you're feeling frenetic then there is a block or you've just started running energy through a new part of the new energy system. Ground into your body. They say to be engaged w/ your life, make new vibratory choices and start letting go of fear!

As this all happens you will start to manipulate matter, see energy and other beings, experience and/or hear about miraculous healings etc (remember, they're talking about 2011)!

Fun stuff. LOVE IT!

(source is ninth dimensional Pleiadians as channeled through Wendy Kennedy but I hear very similar from many other sources)

As an aside, more info from them.. our fears and negative emotions are what cause toxic things to happen on the planet (like pollution) so as we clear ourselves we clean up the planet. This is the idea of the holographic universe at work. Each piece contains the whole. As each piece changes, the whole changes.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Devon

The magnitude of this event would be huge and probably span over a long period of time. Think about the size of our solar system, and it's going to pass through this! Energies in our world will change and 'cause a big change of our planet.

EDIT: Is that picture the energy cloud? I remember seeing it time to time.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
As an aside, more info from them.. our fears and negative emotions are what cause toxic things to happen on the planet (like pollution) so as we clear ourselves we clean up the planet. This is the idea of the holographic universe at work. Each piece contains the whole. As each piece changes, the whole changes.

Very cool stuff...I hope everyone keeps posting more info on this as they get it or run across it...

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 10-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Gracey

the mayan calander was not finished. i have seen into the future and i trust all will remain the same. the alignment is a cosmic ley line, nothing more. welcome to the age of aquarius on that date. and yes about 28 years ago, the earths hertz levels rose and our magnetic field has changed.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Cosmix

*12/21/12* not 12/12/12
Old 08-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Volune

12/21/12 is the official day of the climatic beginning of disasters and turning points. 12/12/12 is the introduction and preparation day of disasters and turning points. The article intend to use 12/12/12 as the date of the beginning (including the introductions).
Old 09-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Guide
Is this article talking about the "Oort cloud" on the outside of the solar system?
Old 10-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Volune

Sorry. I meant the writer of the article intent to do something I mentioned in this thread.
Old 13-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Master
in progress: They like to call 2011 the "year of activation" because those of us who have chosen to move on are beginning to activate parts of our energetic field (or crystalline matrix) to prepare for "ascension) or stepping into another dimension. We are doing this by reactivating our diamond light body...

When we begin to activate we start to work from the heart center. This activation means all twelve chakras which will activate also activating the thirteenth (the twelve combine into the one which is the thirteenth = source). Think "transfiguration".

It's like a wiring upgrade, activated in segments. They call it the crystalline matrix which is similar to and will replace the meridian system. As this happens you feel those ascension symptoms you've been hearing about which are caused by cell toxin release. They say to help this transition remain grounded in the body. You can't run the energy if you're not in the body (I think this is where the concept of "being in the now" comes in) and to drink plenty of water to wash the toxins out. If you're feeling fatigue then listen to your body and get more rest. Listen to your body and intuition. This also applies to food choices. If you're feeling frenetic then there is a block or you've just started running energy through a new part of the new energy system. Ground into your body. They say to be engaged w/ your life, make new vibratory choices and start letting go of fear!

As this all happens you will start to manipulate matter, see energy and other beings, experience and/or hear about miraculous healings etc (remember, they're talking about 2011)!

Now, well into 2011 I find this description happening - inner light and pure love increasing and deepening - without visualizing anything in particular but simply continuing in my meditation practice and letting go all the time.

Xan

Old 13-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Master
well, about a month ago, after decades of be able to shut down my pesky psy talents i was "re-activated" and i'm no longer able to shut down those pesky psy talents so it seems "something" is going on. which i how and why i ended up on this forum.