Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder

Looking for help please to explaine !!!

Hello everyone,
For many years now (Im 50) I have seen people I knew was going to die just before they crossed over or right afterwards. I have even seen the death angel going into their home or standing in thee room with them. I have been told my great grand mother experienced stuff like this as well.

Anyways, here where I am going with this. Just a few weeks ago my ex wife told me her dad had cancer and was going to die. Now I was married to her for over 20 years and I was fairly close to her dad. But since the divorce 9 years ago I had only seen him 2 or 3 times and we barely even spoke then.

At night when i would go to bed for almost 3 weeks I would see him in my room. On one side he would be standing there and he would acknowledge me and on the other side I would see his mother who had passed away 8 years before I was in the family. I would also see his father who had passed away 3 years ago standing with her. I always saw him looking the exact same every night. He would even have back his leg that had been amputated some years back.

One night I saw the numbers 2 and 3. I kept thinking it was odd at first and then thought maybe it was the time he would die. One week or so later I realized it was not the time but rather the date, 2/3/18. I did not initially tell my ex wife about the date. He visited me every single night at the same time after I would go to bed. And during the day I would always know and feel what was going on with him. He would tell me every night that he wanted to go home so bad. I would always see his parents standing there on the other side of the room.

During his last week I came to not only realize for sure the date I was positive about but I also saw the time, 2:01 am. About 3 days before I told my ex what to expect all the day and night and with each day. I finally told her he would pass on the 3rd and early morning hours around 2:01 am.

As he got closer I began to feel what he felt like his breathing and all. I was always telling my ex wife what I was seeing and she always confirmed that it was actually happening in the natural.

On 02/02/18 Just before midnight I saw him again and he was so ready to cross over. His mother and father were waiting for him. I thought he was gonna go earlier that I thought but he wouldn't go. I finally had to just tell him it was to go and then I saw this wall of what looked like water. He finally stepped into that wall of water and I knew he had crossed over and was at peace finally. I didnt look at the clock I just fell asleep from pure exhaustion. But my phone rang woke up my wife and I was it wss a little after 2 am and my ex told me he had passed at 2:01 am just as I had said he would.

I always saw him wearing the same clothes every night and I even noticed he had a new leg . One of his legs had amputated several years earlier. As it turns out he was wearing the shirt I kept seeing him in when he passed.

I am sorry for this long post but I just dont understand all this. I have never gone through this much ever. I usually just either see them just before they cross or right afterwards. He even spoke to me directly each time I saw him.
What is going on here ? Why is this happening to me ? Since then I have seen the future dates of other family members death or their ages of death. Im not so sure I like knowing all this stuff.

Also where can post about my telepathy experiences ? I feel as though I have become fully charges here lately if that makes sense.

Thanks
mb
Old 09-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Knower

Welcome to the forum, mb!

I think you answered your own question when you said you feel as though you've become fully charged lately. Yes that makes a LOT of sense.

For what it's worth, during times of spiritual growth I get super accurate intuitions - not about death, but smaller, everyday things - that serve the purpose of confirming for me that the other, less easily 'proven' experiences I'm having are also real. Having the 'proof' allows me to trust my other experiences with spiritual reality. Could be that the death info you've been receiving serves a similar purpose.

If I begin to feel overwhelmed by incoming information, I've found it's easy enough to establish boundaries regarding how much info comes through and even when it comes through. Very early on I had to establish that it was in no way acceptable for me to receive info while I was driving, for example. I also had to make some boundaries about interruptions to my sleep. Such boundaries (at least for me) can be put in place during meditation quite simply by stating them.

Please keep us posted as you continue to explore this. =-)
Old 09-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb867
Hello everyone,
For many years now (Im 50) I have seen people I knew was going to die just before they crossed over or right afterwards. I have even seen the death angel going into their home or standing in thee room with them. I have been told my great grand mother experienced stuff like this as well.

Anyways, here where I am going with this. Just a few weeks ago my ex wife told me her dad had cancer and was going to die. Now I was married to her for over 20 years and I was fairly close to her dad. But since the divorce 9 years ago I had only seen him 2 or 3 times and we barely even spoke then.

At night when i would go to bed for almost 3 weeks I would see him in my room. On one side he would be standing there and he would acknowledge me and on the other side I would see his mother who had passed away 8 years before I was in the family. I would also see his father who had passed away 3 years ago standing with her. I always saw him looking the exact same every night. He would even have back his leg that had been amputated some years back.

One night I saw the numbers 2 and 3. I kept thinking it was odd at first and then thought maybe it was the time he would die. One week or so later I realized it was not the time but rather the date, 2/3/18. I did not initially tell my ex wife about the date. He visited me every single night at the same time after I would go to bed. And during the day I would always know and feel what was going on with him. He would tell me every night that he wanted to go home so bad. I would always see his parents standing there on the other side of the room.

During his last week I came to not only realize for sure the date I was positive about but I also saw the time, 2:01 am. About 3 days before I told my ex what to expect all the day and night and with each day. I finally told her he would pass on the 3rd and early morning hours around 2:01 am.

As he got closer I began to feel what he felt like his breathing and all. I was always telling my ex wife what I was seeing and she always confirmed that it was actually happening in the natural.

On 02/02/18 Just before midnight I saw him again and he was so ready to cross over. His mother and father were waiting for him. I thought he was gonna go earlier that I thought but he wouldn't go. I finally had to just tell him it was to go and then I saw this wall of what looked like water. He finally stepped into that wall of water and I knew he had crossed over and was at peace finally. I didnt look at the clock I just fell asleep from pure exhaustion. But my phone rang woke up my wife and I was it wss a little after 2 am and my ex told me he had passed at 2:01 am just as I had said he would.

I always saw him wearing the same clothes every night and I even noticed he had a new leg . One of his legs had amputated several years earlier. As it turns out he was wearing the shirt I kept seeing him in when he passed.

I am sorry for this long post but I just dont understand all this. I have never gone through this much ever. I usually just either see them just before they cross or right afterwards. He even spoke to me directly each time I saw him.
What is going on here ? Why is this happening to me ? Since then I have seen the future dates of other family members death or their ages of death. Im not so sure I like knowing all this stuff.

Also where can post about my telepathy experiences ? I feel as though I have become fully charges here lately if that makes sense.

Thanks
mb

He obviously liked you a whole lot, and it made it easier that you are "open"

I'm the same way, and have had these things happen my whole life, as well.
It's just them going home, and you did what he wanted you to do...you let his his daughter know, and helped her get ready. You are lucky in the fact that you see them on the outside, I've had a few step inside of me...and I can feel their energy, and everything as my own.

Death is not really death, it's such a harsh word for such a brilliant experience. I've had a couple of NDEs also, and it is so much easier than life. It use to scare me, also, but now....I see that it's just the way people react to it, that scares me. If people understood that we are energy and that we don't die....but graduate, or transition...then it wouldn't be so scarey, and I wouldn't be afraid to tell them what I've seen. As it is, we are still a long way off...there are spiritual people, but unless they experience these things personally....I always feel like I can't say anything, because they won't believe it, or react the way I think they should. I'm not 100% comfortable with it, either.....But you aren't alone in these experiences. There are more of us out there.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you both for your reply. I think one of things is a month or so ago I was talking to my wife about death and after life. I had a lot of questions and had started to think the way I had always thought of it wasn't true.

And yes its hard to talk to some folks about it. My ex wife seemed to handle it all very well. She told me it really helped her deal with it all. Now my current wife doesn't really say very much about. I guess its a lot for her to take in. I had also told her the date and time as well. I think maybe it kinda freaked her out a bit. I was told my great grand mother had this gift. I think one of my 3 kids has it as well.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

It could be that he is a part of a stronger connection to you being that it is said we travel in a Soul Family Group in that we incarnate with the same Souls. Your energy could closely match so there is a connection there on a deeper level.

When we open up (as most of us have to open to what we are ) it is a time of adjustments that is made. For me from birth I knew when people were going to pass before they passed, the phone would ring and I would say so and so died and sure enough I was right. Man I got in trouble for saying things like that. Yet the temptation to say it was so strong to be right.

I have to wonder if we are there to help with the pain or the crossing or maybe both or to be there to help family with the loss. I know that at times when I meet someone for the first time I know that is the last time we will meet. Its not a nice thing but it is how it is, one can not change death as we all have our time to go.

Not all open to talk about death for some its that taboo topic that just is not discussed like making a Will its not always done openly or in many cases at all. Just how we are at times.

Others fear death as they have been conditioned to Sin being out there or to having to wait for their partner to pass on too, so they never find a new life path with another person.

It is not uncommon to know the time of passing as often we are in the room but not psychically in the room we see the time on the clock or we hear it spoken. I have at times asked a Dr for the "real time of death" as that at times is when I feel the Soul leave the body and they keep working in the person longer. Dr's do not like this question.....as at times I might well scare them. With my Dad's passing I asked the Dr and he goes "oh your one of 'those' and I knew he meant psychic, and he told me when death did come. I told him it was 2 hours later the phone call came.....he said yes, seems Dad told them not to call and wake us.

Its not an easy thing we have with us but its something sadly trust me we have a hard time sweeping under the rug. I know man I tried.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2018, 02:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It could be that he is a part of a stronger connection to you being that it is said we travel in a Soul Family Group in that we incarnate with the same Souls. Your energy could closely match so there is a connection there on a deeper level.

When we open up (as most of us have to open to what we are ) it is a time of adjustments that is made. For me from birth I knew when people were going to pass before they passed, the phone would ring and I would say so and so died and sure enough I was right. Man I got in trouble for saying things like that. Yet the temptation to say it was so strong to be right.

I have to wonder if we are there to help with the pain or the crossing or maybe both or to be there to help family with the loss. I know that at times when I meet someone for the first time I know that is the last time we will meet. Its not a nice thing but it is how it is, one can not change death as we all have our time to go.

Not all open to talk about death for some its that taboo topic that just is not discussed like making a Will its not always done openly or in many cases at all. Just how we are at times.

Others fear death as they have been conditioned to Sin being out there or to having to wait for their partner to pass on too, so they never find a new life path with another person.

It is not uncommon to know the time of passing as often we are in the room but not psychically in the room we see the time on the clock or we hear it spoken. I have at times asked a Dr for the "real time of death" as that at times is when I feel the Soul leave the body and they keep working in the person longer. Dr's do not like this question.....as at times I might well scare them. With my Dad's passing I asked the Dr and he goes "oh your one of 'those' and I knew he meant psychic, and he told me when death did come. I told him it was 2 hours later the phone call came.....he said yes, seems Dad told them not to call and wake us.

Its not an easy thing we have with us but its something sadly trust me we have a hard time sweeping under the rug. I know man I tried.

Lynn

I love your posts, Lynn. You are very good at describing things that I feel, but can not express at times. You are much advanced at accepting these things, than I have been. I'm like the original poster in a lot of ways, from what he has said. It's very hard and almost surreal when these things happen, and you know they are going to happen....and when it happens, I'm stuck between disbelief and shock. I find it hard to believe, so it's very hard telling others. It's a lot easier talking about it online...especially when there are others like you.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb867
Hello everyone,

Thanks
mb

Thank you for sharing your experience...!

The more I read stories like this, the more I wonder if humanity is at the beginning of taking the next step in evolution. That step would be that we'll be far more in tune with out consciousness (far more than subconscious or intuition).
Old 09-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks Everyone,

I have for many years known my own date of death. I have accepted that without any problems. Its tough when I know the dates of other people and I do not tell them or anyone for that matter.

I feel as though I had let my ex father in law down. His daughter and I divorced back in 2009 and I never went back around her family after that. Mainly because they only saw her side of what happened and showed no interest in me. I saw exs dad 2 or 3 times at kids events and we were cordial to each other. The last time I saw him was back in Oct 2017 at my grand babies birthday party. We spoke for a few minutes only.

I wanted to go see him when he was on his death bed but in away
I didn't feel as if I had a right to or that I should. I really felt guilty about it afterwards though. He was a very forgiving type person so I am sure he forgave me. I did however go to his service and felt good about it. I felt like I belonged there with he family. And they accepted my current wife as well.

I have so much to learn and so many questions I want to ask, no idea where to start !!!
Old 09-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Ascender
Mb867, your knowing dates of death reminds me of Wolf Messing. If you Google his name, you should find lots of pages about him and his psychic abilities. Here is one page which recounts a little about him:
https://www.spr.ac.uk/publication/wo...eatest-psychic

There have been books written about him. He knew the date of the death of his wife and his own death. Surprisingly, he is not well known in the west, perhaps because he lived in Russia in the days of Soviet Union.