Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Wow, fascinating. I have had 2 friends who had a NDE like yourself and it did improve their psychic abilities. I am from the US but live in France for now. Your English is fine.

Hello Vespa68. Thank you for your answer. I am a German and live in Germany.
Can you tell what psychic abilities they have, please!
Old 12-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Hello Angel of love....and welcome.

I find your story fascinating and would love to hear more about your journey after the NDE.
Have you had positive feedback from the families involved, after having relayed messages from deceased loved ones? Has your intervention helped transform their lives for the better?

Hello Hope33,
When persons come and ask for help to talk to deceased ones I only need the name of the dead person and their permission. Then I call my angels and they guide me into the hereafter. On the other side they bring me to the soul or guide me back when I should not have a contact. Mostly I get in contact. I can see the soul situation, dark or in trouble or in bright. We can talk and I can tell the searching person next to me what happens. At the end their is always a big relief an both sides.
Old 13-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-of-Love
Hello Vespa68. Thank you for your answer. I am a German and live in Germany.
Can you tell what psychic abilities they have, please!

So we are in neighboring countries. I was in Germany this past August. Both of my friends were a bit psychic before the experience but they became much more so. I have one friend who is clraivoyant, clairaudient' and claisentient. She can see a deceased person like she can see any living person. My other friend is more of a healer now and he gets flashes of information. You seem to have all those strong abilities as well.
Old 13-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Very fascinating and thank you for sharing. So glad you're here to be able to tell your story

Jenny Crow

Hello Jenny,
I am not sure, but can you read my answers to the other persons? I don´t want to bore you and send the same answers to you again. Please tell me, are you informed?
Old 13-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-of-Love
Hello Hope33,
When persons come and ask for help to talk to deceased ones I only need the name of the dead person and their permission. Then I call my angels and they guide me into the hereafter. On the other side they bring me to the soul or guide me back when I should not have a contact. Mostly I get in contact. I can see the soul situation, dark or in trouble or in bright. We can talk and I can tell the searching person next to me what happens. At the end their is always a big relief an both sides.

That's wonderful, Angel of love...
And thank you for the reply...may you continue to shed light to those in need...
Old 14-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Master

so cool

look up NDEs Near Death Experiences.

kk
Old 14-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
So we are in neighboring countries. I was in Germany this past August. Both of my friends were a bit psychic before the experience but they became much more so. I have one friend who is clraivoyant, clairaudient' and claisentient. She can see a deceased person like she can see any living person. My other friend is more of a healer now and he gets flashes of information. You seem to have all those strong abilities as well.

Hello Vespa68.
Do your friends help other persons as their job or what do they do? What ability do you have or interessted in?
I have a full-time-job as a teacher and that´s why I only make one repatriate into past life a day. It is really enough for me and my energy. But there are so many people they ask for help. I like to be a teacher and can not stop yet.

Which places did you visit in Germany? Did you enjoy our country? I enjoy the USA very much, whenever I am over there.
Old 14-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Master

One friend is a Naturopath and healer and is using his psychic abilities for his job. He will get flashes sometimes and use his intuition. My other friend is totally scared of what she sees and feels. It overwhelms her which is so unfortunate. She helps people though when she can. As for myself, I am a healer and have some mediumship abilities that is increasing all the time.

Every place I have stopped in Germany has been beautiful. Last stops were Bad Kissinger and Bavaria near Lego land.
Old 14-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Its good that you can see the positive in what would have otherwise been an unpleasant experience.
Word of advice, though........eat some fish or take fish oil supplements. I can't shake the feeling that you have high cholesterol.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 15-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Angel-of-Love

Hello Vespa68.
What is a Naturopath?
I would like to know more about your work as a medium. Would you be so kind and tell me an example!

There is always a reason when a person is scared, but does she want to change it or not?
I would like to give an example of a scared child:
Years ago a family came to me and asked for help. The child was suffering for years in persecution complex. The child was treated by several doctors and had been in psychiatric clinics and had taken many psychiatric medicine. The child told that there are always more as ten men behind him.
Then I asked my angels for help and they guide me. Now I tell the story very short.
The angels brought me to a place near the sea. It seems 150 years ago. It was a small village and the people lived in peace, had food and had a very simple life. There had been a group of men, which they sometimes joined together in the evenings in an inn (where they trank beer) and had a good comradeship. One of the man was the child from today. When the one man got older he got sick. Although he had an own family, he asked his comrades to let him not alone. All of the others sweared him to stay close to him. Finally the one man died.
When my angels had shown me the different details of that past life I ask the child soul to talk to all men. And they did it. They told the child´s soul to be connected on the swear and that´s why they can not develop their own lives. The child´s soul had recognize the fatal situation and had release all of them from the swear. (Then followed angels work)
Since that day that child had never a persecution complex. Is free of all medicine and lives a normal life.
Vespa68, I guess you know travels like that.