Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder
Visits from passed loved ones.

How can someone you loved so much not visit you when they've gone?
Just a quick 'hello - I'm still about' would be nice.

I'm sure the person I'm talking about would know that I'd like to see her again.
I see her in my dreams/lucid dreams a lot and it's almost always good (except when I have nightmares).

I just want to see something when I'm awake so I know that she's still here for me.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Master

You say you see her in your dreams - then perhaps that's how she's connecting with you; this happens a lot. However, if you go to a medium maybe the person will come through then and the medium will give you her message.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:05 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Bassjunkie:

I have to agree with Jenny Crow on this one.

It is common for people to block their natural intuitive awareness--usually--because of personal skepticism--or even fear of how their social group might judge them. In these cases--Spirits will contact our subconscious (on the Astral Plane)--because our conscious minds are resistant.

You are already visiting with this person. I would like to suggest keeping a dream journal and writing down everything you remember--concerning these visits--as soon as you wake-up--then you can review the information and form a better over-all picture of the encounters and the general messages you are receiving.

Peace and Love on your journey across the Astral Plane...

May all your encounters be filled with Love, Insight, and Healing...

Blessed be...
Old 12-05-2014, 03:27 PM
deepsea

Spirit often make appearances but we don't often see them....Sometimes we feel a warmth or a gentle hand on our shoulder....you know how you feel when a hand touches your hand? You wonder if it was the breeze.

Things moved from one place to another.....The shadow of a voice you were not sure you heard. Try a little experiment. Have you anything that belonged to your loved one? A watch or other article that he wore
frequently.

I had a watch which belonged to my husband....I laid on top of a bureau with the face facing towards me.
I even measured up from each side of the bureau to the watch itself.
Also from the watch face to the front of the bureau.

I checked 3 mornings running and the watch face had not moved.
Fed up by then,I walked past the watch on the forth morning. I glanced down and saw that the face was slightly facing the other way.
I did a double take and re measured..
The watch face was slighted moved from the right to the left.

As I said,I cannot prove it but I just know he had visited the night before.

Faith in 'seeing' them will give them cause to try and appear to you.
Talk to them as if they were still here in the body.

Deepsea xx
Old 12-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

I agree with the posters who say she is visiting you in your dreams. Many people think that some souls can't return immediately. They need a period of rest, recovery, or orientation. It seems more likely to me that the living need some time to try to adjust to the physical absence of someone they loved very much. My brother, for instance, appeared as a full body apparition to my daughter, who barely knew him, rather than to me or his life partner. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you all for getting back to me

Something exciting happened last night that I want to share with you...

A bit of back story first - I frequently experience sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, and body vibrations as I'm going to sleep. I used to be able to Astral Project or go Out of Body but when the vibrations start there's an unknown fear that stops me at the minute.

Anyway; last night I was lying in bed going to sleep - I didn't experience vibrations or Sleep Paralysis...I was just nodding off - my mind was clear and blank (for once lol). I wasn't thinking of my mom - not AT ALL.

Then I heard her CLEAR AS ANYTHING!
I heard her say 'Kerry' in her Scottish accent. It was as clear as if she was in the room or even as clear as if she would shout me from downstairs when I lived with her.

Even though I say that it didn't sound like it came from in the room really, it felt like it was inside my head. I've heard stuff in my head before as I'm going to sleep - like voices or noises. They're very real - I always assumed it was just a bit of a dream coming through or my mind being active.

As it happened I tried to wake up but was in Sleep Paralysis - I tried moaning to get my boyfriends attention to help wake me up but he didn't hear me. I stayed in sleep paralysis for about 10 seconds and when I came out I was a little freaked out but had a giggle about it with my boyfriend.

I really believe this was my mom - I wont insult her by even questioning it because if she did come to see me I wouldn't want her thinking it's pointless because I don't believe it.

Anyway, I'm proper emotional right now - in a good way of course.

Old 14-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Spirit often make appearances but we don't often see them....Sometimes we feel a warmth or a gentle hand on our shoulder....you know how you feel when a hand touches your hand?

Funny you should say this - one time I was attempting to Astral Projected a hand reached out to me. I always say it felt like my moms hand, I could feel the wrinkles and well, you know how someone who you were so close to feels. Perhaps it was my mom

Again - thank you all for your thoughts

Old 14-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Master

I think most people do come back for a visit after death , and then move on . I could see how they might not know how to let living people see them , or there guides might think its in ever ones best intrest just to move on .
Old 15-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for your feedback Desert Rat. Whatever she does I hope she's happy, just wish I could have one more hug lol
Old 16-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Knower
I feel you hun...thats all I want is one last hug...and it would be lovely to see her looking well as my last images of her aren't very nice :(
On the upside though, I believe mum is haunting my phone...she always told me if I cried at her funeral she would haunt me and she was a woman of her word lol...I'm in a call to someone and in mid conversation my phone rings the undertaker who carried out her funeral...so I know its her, I thought I may be hitting options with my ear as its touchscreen so Ive deleted his number, but she still rings him...it usually happens when Im talking about her...the undertaker is very understanding and we both laugh about it now...this has been going on for nearly the full 6 months shes been gone...Its not strange to me at all either as my brother has been playing tricks on me since 1990, Im used to it lol⭐❤⭐