Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Experiencer

HOW to MAKE OUR WORLD CRIME FREE

No one commits crime in a Police Station as it leads to immediate imprisonment.

People commit crime when they feel they could escape unhurt. They would refrain from doing crime once they get fully convinced in their mind that the Nature's Bio -Laws would haunt them and they would always be caught. Nature takes little time to make a plot, trap and serve punishment. WE have seen mighty Saddam, Bin Laden and Gaddafi going to heaven trapped by the Nature.

When we know Nature's Bio-Laws we would never dare to commit any crime and the world would remain free from it. ( Ref. Nature's Bio-Laws of Action - ISBN 9788190950237 )
Old 26-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Ascender
Actually some kids did try to rob a police station and people do steal police cars. Also, people in prison do try to smuggle things in and get stuff smuggled in. The borders and our airports are the most secure places around, yet people try to smuggle things through there too.

The problem is our mental health and justice system. The justice system needs a complete overhaul. We need more programs that help people and not just lock them up. We also need more funding for the mental health system. Both for state run hospitals and research for new treatments.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Master

OP, it's a lot more complicated than that, in my opinion.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:38 PM
Master
i don't believe it's a complicated matter.
the problem has been a mistake within the 'societal mind', which has held
the believe that we're unrelated to one another, and might benefit through
causing injury to ourself.
whatever goes around comes around, and no one can escape the karma
they create.
the golden rule provides the remedy to the illness:
" Do to others as you would have them do to you" ~ Luke 6:31
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." ~ Matthew 7:12
Old 27-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
No one commits crime in a Police Station as it leads to immediate imprisonment.

People commit crime when they feel they could escape unhurt. They would refrain from doing crime once they get fully convinced in their mind that the Nature's Bio -Laws would haunt them and they would always be caught. Nature takes little time to make a plot, trap and serve punishment. WE have seen mighty Saddam, Bin Laden and Gaddafi going to heaven trapped by the Nature.

When we know Nature's Bio-Laws we would never dare to commit any crime and the world would remain free from it. ( Ref. Nature's Bio-Laws of Action - ISBN 9788190950237 )
I thought you decided to open this thread in "science in spirituality" with the intention to give a scientific or / and a spiritual solution to the crime problem.

I think that religions, by introducing an all-seeing and all-knowing God, offered some preventive incentive to not commit crimes, even when you believe you could escape human justice.

I don't really see a scientific reason to not commit crimes. Maybe only considering that some of the sciences may help in catching perpetrators.

Is this what you intended to discuss?

What are the "Nature's Bio-Laws"? How would you suggest to make people aware of them to prevent crimes?
Old 27-04-2018, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i don't believe it's a complicated matter.
the problem has been a mistake within the 'societal mind', which has held
the believe that we're unrelated to one another, and might benefit through
causing injury to ourself.
whatever goes around comes around, and no one can escape the karma
they create.
the golden rule provides the remedy to the illness:
" Do to others as you would have them do to you" ~ Luke 6:31
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." ~ Matthew 7:12
My understanding of Karma is that it isn't a punishment / reward law or system. I subscribe to Seth's view on it:
"The basic idea of karma is not punishment. Karma presents the opportunity for development; to make use of opportunities that were not taken advantage of, to fill in gaps of ignorance, to enlarge understanding through experience, to do what should be done."
Session 388, Page 158
and:
"There is also a rather conventional stereotype version of karma that may follow such beliefs. Therefore, you may be punished in this life for errors you have committed in a past one, or you may actually be making up for a mistake made thousands of years ago. Again, all of a person’s reincarnational existences are, indeed, connected - but the events in one life DO NOT CAUSE the events in the next one."
Session 5/xx, Page 230
I found it interesting that you chose to bring Karma, and give quotations from Christian texts.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Actually some kids did try to rob a police station and people do steal police cars. Also, people in prison do try to smuggle things in and get stuff smuggled in. The borders and our airports are the most secure places around, yet people try to smuggle things through there too.

The problem is our mental health and justice system. The justice system needs a complete overhaul. We need more programs that help people and not just lock them up. We also need more funding for the mental health system. Both for state run hospitals and research for new treatments.

As you said the point is mind set.

People commit crime when they think that they can get away by tricking or by other means. But when they understand that the unseen Nature is keeping all record, it cannot be bluffed, and there is no chance to escape, they would cease to resort to crime. This fact should be inculcated in the minds of children from the basic education days.

As regards addressing to reforms in Judiciary and counselling to the criminals the National governments should take them up up on priority.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
OP, it's a lot more complicated than that, in my opinion.

You are right. But persons like me are expected to solve all sorts of complicated problems. ( Let me give you some hint We ought to adopt a 3 Tier approach i dealing with die hard ii potential and iii emerging criminals. To about a die hard, no amount of sermon on Nature's Laws would do any good. )
Old 27-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I thought you decided to open this thread in "science in spirituality" with the intention to give a scientific or / and a spiritual solution to the crime problem.

I think that religions, by introducing an all-seeing and all-knowing God, offered some preventive incentive to not commit crimes, even when you believe you could escape human justice.

I don't really see a scientific reason to not commit crimes. Maybe only considering that some of the sciences may help in catching perpetrators.

Is this what you intended to discuss?

What are the "Nature's Bio-Laws"? How would you suggest to make people aware of them to prevent crimes?

Religions are losing their efficacy of moral policing as people no longer accept literary explanation / instruction without proof.

We are playing the game of life without knowing its rules. As Newton's Laws of Motion apply to the physical objects similarly Nature's Bio Laws apply to living objects like Humans. The treatment to the subject is purely scientific so that no criminal can challenge. To quote one of the 12 laws

General Bio Law 1 states - ALL Bio Action Produce reaction

GB LAW 2 States - The reaction to the Bio Action may be greater or lesser than the action, supporting or opposing, spontaneous, intermittent, or of delayed occurrence....( The book could be seen on google <ISBN 9788190950237>

Nature's Bio Laws is one of the subjects of 2 Years Master's Degree Course in 'Indian Science' that I am trying to introduce in the Universities.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My understanding of Karma is that it isn't a punishment / reward law or system. I subscribe to Seth's view on it:
"The basic idea of karma is not punishment. Karma presents the opportunity for development; to make use of opportunities that were not taken advantage of, to fill in gaps of ignorance, to enlarge understanding through experience, to do what should be done."
Session 388, Page 158
and:
"There is also a rather conventional stereotype version of karma that may follow such beliefs. Therefore, you may be punished in this life for errors you have committed in a past one, or you may actually be making up for a mistake made thousands of years ago. Again, all of a person’s reincarnational existences are, indeed, connected - but the events in one life DO NOT CAUSE the events in the next one."
Session 5/xx, Page 230
I found it interesting that you chose to bring Karma, and give quotations from Christian texts.

I agree with Inavalen.

Jesus presented Nature's Bio laws / Karma instructions in literary terms but in the present time we require it in a scientific format.