Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Ascender

Its also possible that the souls of the 22 children had agreed to die this way, before entering into their lives...they chose their lives and chose to leave this way. Souls will choose to do that in order to teach karmic lessons, for example.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
We feel so sorry for children but not for an entire colony of ants that get destroyed from one rain shower.

Excellent example, Uma.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Ascender

And we don't feel sorry for eating plants either :) It takes death to sustain life.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
Its also possible that the souls of the 22 children had agreed to die this way, before entering into their lives..
.they chose their lives and chose to leave this way.
Souls will choose to do that in order to teach karmic lessons, for example.
I also believe this, ala Sylvia Browne and our blueprint before we come back here.
The person born blind or with Down's Syndrome - also a good example of
a high soul that has purposely chosen that path in life for good reasons.

Story:

A student asks his teacher:

"Why does the good man of the village get robbed and
why does the bad man of the village find 5 gold coins?"

Teacher:

"All is not what it seems.
Because of karma, the good man was supposed to have been beaten and hung upside down by the robbers - but bec he is 'good' now - he only got robbed.

The ''bad'' man was supposed to find a chest full of gold coins - but bec this life he is bad - he only found 5 coins.

Nothing is what it seems."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Guide
I believe that God, so to speak, is not here to hold our hands in any way. While we can request help or guidance it's not like our every desire or wish is going to be answered; no matter how desperate, compassionate, or sincere. I think my signature kind of symbolizes what I'm trying to say.

Who knows if life is always on purpose. This world is rather unpredictable. Someone told me once that if everything was fair, there wouldn't be much of a learning curve.

However- it's easy to be the outside looking in on a situation like this.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Chalk1990

Wouldn't you rather those children be in a far better place, than this disgusting world we live in? Everything happens for a reason. If your faith is that fragile, that something you see on TV alters your beliefs in something you have no control over, that is what you need to work on. To have strong faith, you must understand that God will purposely throw things your way to get a reaction from you, may it be bad or not. Those who know they are being tested become stronger. If you're not going to forgive God or anyone else who hurts you, you've already failed the test.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,
God has created a set of universal laws that governs not only birth but also death. It is not God who determines how a person dies but the spiritual experiences a soul has achieved or not achieved through past incarnations. One of these experiences is to trust in God and in the set of laws that have been designed and designated for our universe, our dimension, our Planet Earth. No matter what happens these laws are just and true for all. The death of 22 children, a whole nation, a mouse by a cat, an unseen insect beneath a foot is no accident but the out-workings of these just and true spiritual laws.

Asking God to help you to come to some form of understanding of these truths will bring some peace to a troubled mind and heart. Not full peace, perhaps, but some quietude because full peace through true concious understanding of universal laws is not spiritually possible for those living and learning in a third dimensional universe.

Trust that your God loves you deeply, that all is as it should be.

JOHNTY
Old 09-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
... you must understand that God will purposely throw things your way to get a reaction from you, may it be bad or not.

...failed the test.
I hope this is ok for me to disagree here a bit...
I would like to say from my understanding of my Lord, my Father God, Creator does no such thing - ie, purposely throw things my way
that may be negative for any reason, nor is there a ''test'' ---if a person believes in 'something else' that kind of stuff comes from 'that other guy'.
(I don't believe in a satan, personally.)

''Things'' happen - often because of what we have set up in our own minds creating them - whether en masse or individually..then blame God.
Some call it karma or Law of Attraction, what we think manifests...but there are no 'tests'.

(I used to think there were, also, though.)

And again, no one has to think the way I do. And I mean no offense to you, Chalk.

And very nicely put, JohnTY.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM
embrace

There is about 6,446,131,400 people on the planet, and the death rate is approximately 8.78 deaths per 1,000 people a year. This means there is roughly 56,597,034 people leaving us every year. That's about a 155,000 a day.

What makes those 22 children so special?
Old 11-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
What makes those 22 children so special?

The context and emotional attachment. If we had neither, then we'd be something other than human. Some people just wish to see the meaning in a certain event, whether there is any or not.