Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2011, 03:15 PM
sunny shine

A time of stagnation - Guidance required

I am going through a period of chaos, dilemma, confusion, abandonment (even
with people I don’t know just seem to ignore me for no reason) friends turned
cold and distant, spouse just not ready to lend ears when I need the most, everything
that went right in my world is suddenly in chaos, I am just watching all of
this happen around me initially I did participate in all this drama, but now I
am still just wondering what’s happening in my world.

Any similar experiences or guidance how to cope up with such circumstances, I
am meditating, focusing on my work, if people ignore me I take it that I will
use the lonely time for something productive, etc. but I can see lots of these
patterns all around me

Any help is appreciated

Old 11-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
HI Sunny,

I think now is a great time for you to just "let go/let God". Whatever your belief in God is.

What I mean by that, is just let it go and let the Creator/God/The Universe take care of it. So, talk to a friend, write on the forums, go for a walk, anything to not let it get to you.

the more you can let it go, the more it will take care of itself.

One thing I have learned on my journey, is to leave things alone and they work themselves out.

That may sound funny, but the more you try and fix things, the more broke it gets.

And, yes, I have been where you are....

zipzip
Old 11-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Gauss

I can not say anything about the reasons for your situation but I do recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun to get a better grasp on the meaning of human life and the big picture so to speak. In my opinion if one has a big perspective on life temporary troubles in this lifetime becomes very small.

Book link here: http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zflus.html

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good
Old 11-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Master

I've been experiencing cycles of clearing and then breaks. The clearing cycles are when things get chaotic. Just hang in there, break time will come!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine

cold and distant, spouse just not ready to lend ears when I need the most, everything

patterns all around me

Any help is appreciated

(((((HUGS)))))
Old 11-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Master
Hey Sunny Shine,

If you're going through anything like I did a few weeks ago, then I'd like to reassure you that you will come through it!

I called out on here and received lots of love and guidance!

I was searching for support and I received it!

The first place I received it was here and from there I was able to voice the kind os support I needed. It didn't happen overnight, it took a few times before even I was able to understand what I needed, although once it became clear for me I was able to voice it and receive it.

I received guidance and worked with it and with each step things got easier!

I took a good, long , hard look at myself and learnt a lot in the process, then my vibration lifted and I gained more insight. And I'm still doing it daily!

If you find yourself with alone time, use it! Use it to find out where you need support from and you will then be able to seek it.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 11-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Kramer

I'm having a similar time at the moment. Everything I touch goes wrong. I'm blowing light blows when I turn the switches on, I've been accidently breaking things. My car had a service and needs £900 worth of engine tuning, I found a mouse had been living in the back seat of my car along with about 3 litres of grain and a complete nest on the other side. Everything I touch at the moment goes wrong. Its upsetting and I wish you well with finding your cure for it.

I'm trying not to think about things too much and just dealing with things as and when they happen. Its been a nightmare week though.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:03 PM
bbr

Hi sunny shine. I mentioned on another thread yesterday that, apart from my teens, my early-to-mid 30s were the most difficult time in my life (I'm 56). I look back now and see that I caused a lot of that difficulty. I was a very vocal spiritualist back then, and I often pushed my views on people. I know that my behavior turned a lot of people off, and created social dynamics that weren't conducive to creating a supportive environment around me. But I didn't see that at the time.

Not that you're doing that -- I don't know you obviously. My point is that my behavior back then was driven by a need to change and control things. I had a very narrow and set way of looking at people and the world, and I wanted to shape life to conform to the images I'd created in my mind. And that doesn't ever work. I can only control who I am. Anyway, as a result, I ended up sick for several years with a stress illness.

I was eventually forced to re-invent myself and change the way I viewed and interacted with the world. My health simply wouldn't allow for anything else. Fortunately I was in a position that allowed me the freedom to start anew, and so I did. I created a life for myself based on that which inspired me, and which specifically contributed to my spiritual, physical and mental health and happiness.

A big part of that process included letting go of dogmatic spiritual beliefs and limiting patterns of thought. I also had to sever old ties and relationships that were no longer useful, and which had contributed to the illness I developed. It wasn't a long process, but it was deep, and it took a fair bit of will and courage to initiate. But like everything else, it was incredibly easy once I connected inwardly with it, and recognized it as something that simply needed to happen for me in this life and lifetime. Best wishes to you.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine

patterns all around me

Any help is appreciated

Oh sunnyshine...I understand how you feel. When Ive found myself in those places...I ride it out because the dawn WILL come round again. Nature has a philosophy that from destruction follows new birth....when all around you is collapsing...you are half way there to a beautiful new you - its a philosophy I feel might be worth you doing some research or contemplation on. All the best
Old 11-04-2011, 06:43 PM
nightowl

These types of times are so tough. I agree with the OP. It will pass. You will probably find later on after looking back on this time a hidden treasure of wisdom within this expereince. It is through times such as these that we gain wonderful insight. Remember the coal analogy? A beautiful diamond begins as a lump of coal so the process of tranformation sometimes is hard and even crushing but the end result will be a beautiful thing. I can imagine your spirit will be a sight to behold. Hang in there...

nightowl