Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
How tarot helped me

Hi everyone!

Today I want to write about how tarot helped me.

I'm - as many of you know - mentally ill, and I struggle with mental and emotional battle against my past and people that I suspected were not good to me - without anyone could really see or know it.

I knew something wrong they've done, but I wasn't sure if it affected me or not. Since I'm the victim here, I don't know the secret tactics of my enemies.

I very often felt like a looser - particularly since so many said I was wrong, that I should forget it, that I only hurt myself thinking about it. I've stopped talking about it also, and I was in doubt if I should mention it here.

But then I thought - this sort of arena could possible hide many other that have been misused without knowing it, knowing it or just have a blurry suspicion like I had. So maybe my words will help and inspire them.

Well, the case is - I did a profile reading of a person I know. I wasn't sure if he was guilty in anything, though I knew something he had done that I thought was wrong. Even so - I used the Vision Quest Tarot and made a profile reading of him, and one of the cards I pulled for him had the following interpretation in the little booklet that follows the deck: "Misuse of power".

So it's really true, I thought - but I still wasn't 100 % sure.

Then this morning I woke up and got the instant thought (many weeks later than the reading) that the reading was an evidence that tarot - and for sure Vision Quest Deck) are really true, and even if that person lives well like nothing had happen, I know for sure that God knows.

I can't explain the good feeling I had when I 100 % felt that God knows everything. :-)

So if you've been abused or misused, there is no need to always fight back. One can trust tarot and God - that he/she sees and knows it all.

At least it made me really relax :-)