Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Lumpy Graviational Shape of Universe At the Sky/Boundary Horizon

Via slow internet speeds, I completed Susskinds Utube below. at 45:00 He speaks of fluctuating space-like gravity and shows graphic and calls it lumpy. More on this lumpy graphic at end of this blurb.

This is exactly what Ive stated the shape of Universe is, when I'm asked, over last 15 years or so. Again this Suskin Utube has been fascinating for me.

A lot of what these mathmaticians are doing is taking complex abstracts involving 3D and time and transposing/translaating them into 2D graphics so they and those who have even less of the abstract mathematical abilites to visualize in 2D what Universe or some specific aspects of it look like.

Lumpy graphic > there is a savant in England who can convey what is going on inside his head. One of the things he states is that he sees numbers and these 2D cloud like pictorials ergo lumpy2D cloud pictorials.

When the brought this dude to US to test if he was truly savant or just using good memory techniques to fool us, they had him make 3D clay{ playdoh } models of his 2D pictorials.

The 2D and 3D models greatly corresponded to each other 1:1 so they were convinced he is truly savant. Lumpy 3D clay{ playdoh } models.

An aggregate collection of a finite set of integral and not integral overlapping tori leads ---over time-- a dynamically lumpy and undulating gravitational boundary of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
https://www.quora.com/General-Relati...-for-cosmology

..."Given these conditions, one can define de Sitter space to be the maximally symmetric solution to the vacuum Einstein equations (Tab=0 ) with positive cosmological constant.

.....Just for completeness, note that Anti de Sitter space is the maximally symmetric solution to Einstein's equations with negative cosmological constant."...

Also I just found this by Leonard Susskind. Leonard is leader in this area of mathematics, cosmology and physics. See LIGO further below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZf8cCBOsA

This utube above is way over my head in mathematics. However, over the years and enough sklmming of stuff like this, Leonard does a nice summation overview and supringly, I found enough of interesting because he references Bekenstein{ black hole and holgraphic } scenarios confirmed by hawking and deSitter space transposed into Euclidean space.

Try it and give it a chance if you have time. I got 36 minutes into it with slow internet connection.

Leonards ideas were basis for LIGO i.e. the observations of gravitational spacetime via mirrors reflecting light two and fro over 2 miles ---and validated differrent places on Earth--- with the light arriving at differrent times ergo space dialation{ expansion/elongation } in one direction contraction/compression in other direction.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish Lumpy > Curvy > Woman

Bringing the most cosmic back to our scale of existence, I take note that women tend toward more lumpy curvature than men.

/\/\/ as sine-wave ~~~~~ patterned Observed Time reality

( )( ) as the non-observed lumpy curvature underlying --containing womb-like vessel-- of Uni-V-erse.

( ) ergo Uni is the outer surface containment{ womb }

V is the inside focusable reality{ baby/fetus }

)( ergo erse, is the inner surface containment{ womb }

Quote:
Via slow internet speeds, I completed Susskinds Utube below. at 45:00 He speaks of fluctuating space-like gravity and shows graphic and calls it lumpy. More on this lumpy graphic at end of this blurb.

This is exactly ---or at least similar--- what Ive stated the shape of Universe is, when I'm asked, over last 15 years or so. Again this Suskin Utube has been fascinating for me.

A lot of what these mathmaticians are doing is taking complex abstracts involving 3D and time and transposing/translaating them into 2D graphics so they and those who have even less of the abstract mathematical abilites to visualize in 2D what Universe or some specific aspects of it look like.

Lumpy graphic > there is a savant in England who can convey what is going on inside his head. One of the things he states is that he sees numbers and these 2D cloud like pictorials ergo lumpy2D cloud pictorials.

When the brought this dude to US to test if he was truly savant or just using good memory techniques to fool us, they had him make 3D clay{ playdoh } models of his 2D pictorials.

The 2D and 3D models greatly corresponded to each other 1:1 so they were convinced he is truly savant. Lumpy 3D clay{ playdoh } models.

An aggregate collection of a finite set of integral and not integral overlapping tori leads ---over time-- a dynamically lumpy and undulating gravitational boundary of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up The Lumpy Space Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkA68MEkJ4

Quote: