Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Seeker

My life in three cards. Three 9’s

Hi. I asked the cards to show me my life, and this is what i drew:
Past: 9 of swords, Present: Hermit, and Future: 9 of Wands. Past and Present cards make perfect sense. But still trying to figure out that 9 of Wands. And whats up with three 9’s? I know 9 is a good number, number of completion of the cycle. But what it all means? Thanks for anyone’s feedback on it!
Old 28-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
Hi. I asked the cards to show me my life, and this is what i drew:
Past: 9 of swords, Present: Hermit, and Future: 9 of Wands. Past and Present cards make perfect sense. But still trying to figure out that 9 of Wands. And whats up with three 9’s? I know 9 is a good number, number of completion of the cycle. But what it all means? Thanks for anyone’s feedback on it!

Hey soul_surfer, I will share what I would say if I drew those for myself.

My life in three cards:
Past 9S - complete share
Present Hermit - away
Future 9W - complete begin

The past is very perfect in communications and transactions, the present is in some sense out of the normal patterns of life, and the future is perfect and complete in the sense of intentions. So there is probably a very gentle and gradual shift over the course of life, that is going from communication themes toward more intention and inspirational themes. So it sounds to me like it goes toward creativity more over time. Anyway, that is sort of my quick take.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Master
9 Wands: beginning to heal yourself, but still a bit careful and on the defensive as it has to do with old ingrained patterns.
But it's beginning to improve, since it's a 9 card it is coming to an end. Beginning to stand up for yourself more and saying "no". It is also knowing when it's okay to be open and when to shield yourself and/or remove yourself from a situation.
So it seem like a good progression from Swords 9 & Hermit.
First there's not so pleasant stuff, lots of anxiety and worries and stress, sleepless nights and so on. Then there's finding your own way, going inwards for that, shining your own light on your path.
Then there's going outwards more from that place of the Hermit, which is still a bit scary, but is happening.
Like I said, seems like a logical and good following order.

Since it's 3x a 9, maybe to do with being close to ending some cycle of past lives, a recurring theme. Dealing with that, as in "No more!"

Bear in mind in Tarot 9 is NOT the end of a cycle, 10 is. In numerology it's different, but we're talking Tarot.
So possibly it's finishing off last bits and pieces so you will be ready for the ending of it next time around, during which you will likely then also begin the new cycle. Provided you do most of the 'prep' work this life, otherwise you may have to spend more time next time on getting there. So the more you clear now, the faster you can start a new cycle next time.
Maybe if all goes well -and depending on your age- you might get there later on this life even.
Not sure where this comes from, intuition kicking in, maybe it helps.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
9 Wands: beginning to heal yourself, but still a bit careful and on the defensive as it has to do with old ingrained patterns.
But it's beginning to improve, since it's a 9 card it is coming to an end. Beginning to stand up for yourself more and saying "no". It is also knowing when it's okay to be open and when to shield yourself and/or remove yourself from a situation.
So it seem like a good progression from Swords 9 & Hermit.
First there's not so pleasant stuff, lots of anxiety and worries and stress, sleepless nights and so on. Then there's finding your own way, going inwards for that, shining your own light on your path.
Then there's going outwards more from that place of the Hermit, which is still a bit scary, but is happening.
Like I said, seems like a logical and good following order.

Since it's 3x a 9, maybe to do with being close to ending some cycle of past lives, a recurring theme. Dealing with that, as in "No more!"

Bear in mind in Tarot 9 is NOT the end of a cycle, 10 is. In numerology it's different, but we're talking Tarot.
So possibly it's finishing off last bits and pieces so you will be ready for the ending of it next time around, during which you will likely then also begin the new cycle. Provided you do most of the 'prep' work this life, otherwise you may have to spend more time next time on getting there. So the more you clear now, the faster you can start a new cycle next time.
Maybe if all goes well -and depending on your age- you might get there later on this life even.
Not sure where this comes from, intuition kicking in, maybe it helps.
Many Thanks!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Past: 9 of swords = Worry, Guilt, Mental torment that spreads to the whole body.

Present: Hermit = Positive isolation, seeking truth and integrity, spiritual search, search for knowledge.

Future: 9 of wands = Stamina, defending your position.

Hope that helps? :-)

minx.