Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Can a twin flame be an energy vampire?

Hello,

I am new. ( I feel that I should preface that I do not mean to offend, if I do not say the words right. I am using gender neutral pronouns Incase the person is on the forum.) I recently had an angel reveal themself to me out of the blue. I am pretty open and did not reject the idea. I spent a lot of time at their place of residence and the person would tell me bits and piece of their belief system. Which was okay, I felt comfortable with learning. Sometime my mind would just go blank and I figured it was not supposed learn that item. At times I felt like the person gave me too much trust and responsibility. At times they gave chores to do. I could only guess that it was some kind of reciprocity.

I was given items to protect myself. Which worked well, but sometimes worked too well. I felt as if I were thrown into the deep end of the spiritual and metaphysical pool. I was not given much explanation and I know I did not ask enough questions. I was very trusting.

I would leave the dwelling drained and sad. When I expressed this, I was told to learn to shield and protect myself, whihout explanation as to how. But I felt overwhelmingly compelled to go to back. I spent way too much time there. I explained my overwhelming attraction and the person and I was instantly shut out. I returned all of the items that had been given to me. When I explained that it was not a sexual attraction, the person apologized and we set some ground rules and moved on with what I thought was just a friendship.

But the breadcrumbs of teaching began all over again. When I began reading on the internet to fill in the blanks; I was told the internet would steer me wrong. When I rejected the person and said I would find my own teachers, this person seemed to believe themselves to be the only one who could teach me. But I was not being taught.

I reached out to my guides who kept telling me I was there to teacher this person to balance their ego. When I not feel comfortable entering the dwelling and set boundaries, The person told me I was toxic. I told the person that I meant no harm. I explained that I only wanted to be friends. I have distanced myself and only occasionally approach as a friend.

Then last night I read the twin flame article and I could check all the boxes about what happened. I know I am on my true path of my mission and I do not know if I should cut the cord on this person or go back and ask if this is what is happening. If I shed light on my awareness, whether it would change the situation.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciating. Thank you for reading.

Anala.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala

I reached out to my guides who kept telling me I was there to teacher this person to balance their ego. When I not feel comfortable entering the dwelling and set boundaries, The person told me I was toxic. I told the person that I meant no harm. I explained that I only wanted to be friends. I have distanced myself and only occasionally approach as a friend.

Then last night I read the twin flame article and I could check all the boxes about what happened. I know I am on my true path of my mission and I do not know if I should cut the cord on this person or go back and ask if this is what is happening. If I shed light on my awareness, whether it would change the situation.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciating. Thank you for reading.

Anala.

Hi Anala,

It may be best to stay patient and keep your distance as you have been doing. We teach others by example a lot more than through intellectual reasoning.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Master
John,

Thank you for your words.

Anala
Old 09-08-2018, 05:43 AM
Master
I agree with John, distance. Learning by example is in this case excellent clarity in several ways.

This person does not seem interested in a TF role, but the role of a teacher. So there'd likely be little response to that idea anyway, also the motivation for sharing this with them might be... not entirely aligned, is the sense I get.

And this does not from what I read strike me as a TF meet, but a soul meeting, a learning experience. There are many souls we love since before (actually all, but let's stick with the ones we meet and instantly recognize and love) - in this life however they can have the most fleeting role, some we get to meet just so get a heart boost, just to remember, others we interact with and work with and learn from, or learn from acting differently, practicing new skills.

And the hardest part, none of them are ours to keep. Life in time and space flows and shifts, full of loss and absence. And even when we learn that that is an illusion, it is still primarily our task to live 'in the set up', live with this earthly life we have... (sorry I digressed this got long - and likely incoherent but I've got to go <3)

Is seems a rather dysfunctional relationship since you stating boundaries is considered toxic. (even if that is my interpretation, the mere tendency is a signal to stay away, find other spaces to connect and learn).

What's good about this experience is you reaching out to your guides - practicing you own connection, not going via another. Also that you stated your attraction, that's honesty.

And as long as you are considered the problematic one,
toxic - regardless of degree of accuracy! - you stay royal and stay in [i] your[\i] life, allowing hurt and pain just as well as all the new friendships and meetings and tasks that will inevitably come <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 09-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Thank you Realm Ki,

I appreciate your explanation and perspective. I did not know about the soul meeting. I have walked away and found new friends in the last couple of weeks. I also found a teacher who speaks a language I understand.

Nizhoni
Old 09-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Knower

This latest connection feels draining to me and we live in same apartment complex. It's harder for me to keep my distance, though I get what is going on.. With a twin soul I had, I felt it was overpowering to me to talk to him too often. With this twin flame (one of my 7) it is like the energy vampire for me sort of.. I try to be kind, direct, honest, not laying any blame to him.. He is going through an awakening & I feel I am the one who has been through this consciously.. he keeps coming around me to learn more, to be near me / a t.f. on a conscious level and I am so drained. I can relate that sometimes I just sit quiet without words after he and I talk..
Now part of me is trying to decipher what I am to learn, since I think he is one of my twin flames, but we are both kind to each other..
If you are able to detach, I would say do so if too overwhelming and if you can't get away, then (meaning a person, or in my case), probably try to get the other person to keep healthy boundaries if they are not doing so..

Right now I think I know my 2 closest of souls and the one t.f. I had of the 7 who did not diss me, he passed away 2 yrs ago.. he is the one wanted to be around me and vice versa but it was with a larger scheme and very purposed.. There are others around us/ now and in forever as to what I see... so it cannot be exclusive.. in a soul FAMILY.
This energy vampire thing I can relate to at moment.. As I say I live right by him.. no accident... so I will have to figure things out, keep the boundaries clear and keep asking God's Guidance of how to proceed. I feel just drained at times.. yet there is a pull with both of us, like we know each other's soul, want to be together yet, I am the one who has the years under my belt of this, it's new to him and to me he is like grand son/son, but we are same age..
it all makes perfect sense but it's draining for sure.
Detach if/when you can yes! Good advice given!
It has helped me in the past to write, so I keep myself in picture until I can get a better grip of what is going on & what to do about it.