Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-02-2018, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder

How to protect my mind

I have ran into a situation where no matter what privacy I have physically... People are in the spirit realm annoying the heck out of me... People using telephathy to communicate with me, and try to read my mind and get into my business, and even go as far as to project into my room and then provoke me in the physical realm on what I do in my spare time. I want privacy and I want to be able to pray and get full on clarity from God, not false light. I'm getting people come to me about things I've asked God for and have talked to him in private just for it to be next to the truth as I try to figure who is who... And I definitely want these people to stop spying on my conversations and where I am, spiritually in the physical realm. How can I produce protection of some kind without a stone or crystal, but naturally within
Old 11-02-2018, 07:03 AM
Pathfinder
Rashid,
definitely it must be annoying when it happens that frequently and in that many cases.

I would try the following 3 techniques:

1) try to develop a strong trust in yourself and start believing that nobody is able to scan you without you giving him permission to do it - technique called "Protection Bubble" might help you with this as well – this is the most commonly known way of protecting the aura. I do this every single day upon awakening. It gets you connected to the Universe. Imagine white light coming down from the Divine/Universe. It comes down to the crown of your head and then spills out over you and down under your feet. You are then surrounded by a white light bubble. White is pure and thus, highly protective. Now, that your bubble is around you, you are protected from any negative energy coming inside your bubble. You can now change the color if you’d like, add mirrors to reflect away any negative energy (I use this when going into a place that is known to have negative energy or where there will be a large group of people), put hearts on it to emanate love, whatever you want to put on it to affect your energy for that day.

2) learn to stay grounded - there are a lot of so called grounding meditations on internet, just try looking up and trying some of them. being grounded centers your aura and repairs any holes in it.

3) protect yourself while you are sleeping - most people dig information out of us while we are most prone to it and that is during our sleep when our conscious mind is sleeping as well and we are vulnerable. Reverse sleeping technique works well in such cases. this is how it works.. lie down as you use to when getting asleep. Relax your body a bit using your mind. Then visualize you are not sleeping in horizontal position but you are sleeping in vertical position as if you were trying to stand on your head. When you feel you are able to do it, try to shift in your visualisation a bit so you are not standing on your head directly as a candle, but as a candle that partly goes to the side (in other words the angle between the bed and you standing on your head shouldn't be 90 degrees but either less or more). This will trick the unwanted guy from reading you during the sleep because he won't be able to locate your head and access your memory. Of course, this should be repeated more times. If you are not experienced with visualisations, at first, please do this slowly and gradually.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urfus
Rashid,
definitely it must be annoying when it happens that frequently and in that many cases.

I would try the following 3 techniques:

1) try to develop a strong trust in yourself and start believing that nobody is able to scan you without you giving him permission to do it - technique called "Protection Bubble" might help you with this as well – this is the most commonly known way of protecting the aura. I do this every single day upon awakening. It gets you connected to the Universe. Imagine white light coming down from the Divine/Universe. It comes down to the crown of your head and then spills out over you and down under your feet. You are then surrounded by a white light bubble. White is pure and thus, highly protective. Now, that your bubble is around you, you are protected from any negative energy coming inside your bubble. You can now change the color if you’d like, add mirrors to reflect away any negative energy (I use this when going into a place that is known to have negative energy or where there will be a large group of people), put hearts on it to emanate love, whatever you want to put on it to affect your energy for that day.

2) learn to stay grounded - there are a lot of so called grounding meditations on internet, just try looking up and trying some of them. being grounded centers your aura and repairs any holes in it.

3) protect yourself while you are sleeping - most people dig information out of us while we are most prone to it and that is during our sleep when our conscious mind is sleeping as well and we are vulnerable. Reverse sleeping technique works well in such cases. this is how it works.. lie down as you use to when getting asleep. Relax your body a bit using your mind. Then visualize you are not sleeping in horizontal position but you are sleeping in vertical position as if you were trying to stand on your head. When you feel you are able to do it, try to shift in your visualisation a bit so you are not standing on your head directly as a candle, but as a candle that partly goes to the side (in other words the angle between the bed and you standing on your head shouldn't be 90 degrees but either less or more). This will trick the unwanted guy from reading you during the sleep because he won't be able to locate your head and access your memory. Of course, this should be repeated more times. If you are not experienced with visualisations, at first, please do this slowly and gradually.

Thank you, I appreciate it
Old 17-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Suspended

So first of all you are an open book for the other side. There is a possibility to protect information, to keep secrets, but its beyond my understanding right now and I am not sure if we as humans can do it. Souls among another can do it, I was told.

So if any soul is interested in your story they just read you. But don't worry they don't judge. If they judge and tell you, they either way test you, mock you or want to harm you.

I can tell you how far I got in suppressing thoughts from my guide, we do similar training to protect my wellbeing from other conscious energy forms. My guides reside or communicate with me trough the lesser chakra between Hearth and solarplexus chakra. And when I "swallow" them (it "feels" actually that way) I just push there voices back to that point.

Now you need the intent and the trust that they can't talk to you as long as you want, also when you are distracted. You may feel a burning sensation in that area when the guide want to show you that it works or that the being tries to fight against it. But you are (contacted through this way) protected through your Intend.

Your visualization can be turned off. The best way is that you scan you head, looking for the area which is in charge to receive that information of visualization and learn to turn it on and of. If you can't feel energy... learn it.

Maybe you can learn something if you gather information about Jamie Butler, too, she had this ability all her life and also needed to learn how to turn it of.

You have to use your Intent and listen to your feelings. The whole matter is beyond the control of the mind you need to feel what you want to do. Maybe the mind will follow later, but first listen to and cultivate you feelings. In that manner.

Again... there are no secrets that you can keep from the other side were the souls reside. But you messages ALWAYS reach the soul you want to talk to.. in your case I guess it is Jesus.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Seeker
Meditate on privacy and secrecy itself as abstract concepts. Tune into the corresponding positive qualities within yourself and it will help shield you and move your situation on.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Seeker
Also pray for divine protection
Old 02-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Guide

lol this is an interesting topic... would of never thought to see such a request... any time we go to talk to someone... or something we are using telepathy... when we use this we sending these energies out and other beings are able to interact with it...... you can have all the requests in the world to not be disturbed but the only ones who would mostly follow that are the positive ones... lol the dark ones could carles.. and then you would have to learn some magic to keep the higher energy ones away....

your only option would be to learn and grow until you are able to have that peace but at the same time..... you still have things for you to learn in this life and that may be the complete opposite of what you currently want lol.... especially when we have the higherself in action...

goood luck.... but I think arch angel Gabriel is a secure channel to God.... im sure their are other ways..
Old 02-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi rashid.

You will have to learn that in God there can't be what you call 'private thoughts'

i'm referring to:

Quote:
I'm getting people come to me about things I've asked God for and have talked to him in private

Just change your mind about God and this situation. Look at it, as if GOD is sending them TO YOU, and try to learn something out of the encounters.

Even the whole event of people coming to you with the 'concerns' which you have talked to God should make you happy, because it is a clear sign that He has heard your request.

And when you understand that it is your mind that is asking you for its protection ...

But protection from what?

See what it is asking you and you will never want to protect it again:

If you protect it from God, you wont be able to access God until you lift the protection.

The little temper tantrum that it produces, whenever God is involved, is but it's fear of losing the identity, but in God, there can't be any real loss.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Master
Protection Bubbles, or Psychically Shielding as others have said is great advise!
You want to shield from Love not Fear though - they are very separate frequencies. Love overwrites fear.
That means if a Being is operating at a higher frequency of Love than the fear you shielded in it can't even tell you are shielded.

Here's another thing, just in terms of practicality -
There are no secrets - none.
When one reaches a certain level of consciousness and frequency then everything they can match frequencies to they can fully get information on. There is no privacy because we are all ONE. This was a very hard thing for me to accept - literally God and all the Angels and Beings of High Frequency could see me all the time, know my every thought and talk into my head.

So there comes this level where we just have to come to Peace with it or go quietly crazy.

And it's not just Higher Frequency Beings - it's anyone who develops their minds to be able to do it. The USA spent 20 million dollar over a series of 20 years developing and testing Remote Viewing. It's absolutely real - its the Larger Reality we've been kept away from knowing with the many distractions society keeps us busy chasing, following and craving. As a Remote Viewer all one needs to be able to retrieve lots of information about a subject is to know a subject exists in the first place!

So shield up, carry crystals, make bubbles, cut cords, do whatever makes you feel better.....but know....in the larger reality you are only pacifying your human mind.

Also keep in mind the things people come to you about that you spoke to God about in private might be Gods way of answering you. Don't shoot the Messenger
Old 04-06-2018, 07:17 AM
Guide

I’ve had different beings trying to bypass my boundaries to me before too. I call them “visitors”. I often ask for my guardian angel to “open and close” the gates to them as I wish. Sometimes it helps for me to visualize it.

In my experience, there’s always someone watching, but you can at least stop them from barging in and getting them to talk to you. I’ve been told from some visitors that some observe specific people’s lives to learn from them, come by to ask for or give gelp, a simple need for a chat out of loneliness, or other normal reasons.

A few though may actually try to harm you emotionally though. It helps to call in the help of your guardians and guides if you need help. If there’s a big emergency, I’ve heard praying to Archangel Michael will solve things well.