Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

past life with my godson

Here is one of my experiences-
I was looking online for some groups in my area to meet like-minded individuals. I didn’t find what I was looking for, but came across this forum. I have been intrigued with past lives for years. I put aside the interest for several years, but it is pressing on me lately.

I didn’t really believe in past lives until my godchild was born to my best friend. When she showed me her pregnancy test stick that confirmed her pregnancy, I was astonished to have a “knowing” that a soul I had been waiting for in this lifetime was going to be born. I was so excited. The thrill was deep and all-knowing. The day he was born and I first held him, the thought that came out was “there you are! Finally!”. I knew I had known him before and I felt a peace and contentment come over me like nothing I had ever felt before.

When he was two or three, he started to display interest in Native American things. It intrigued me because I had an obsession with Indians (as they were called in my day) when I was growing up. I wanted a pair of moccasins so badly that I would pray for them every night. I loved a book called Indian Captive. One day I was watching my godson playing outside riding a little stick hobby horse with a blanket over his head. I asked him what that was, and he said “last time I was big, I used to ride my horse with an animal skin on my head. It was when you were my mommy”. We had a tremendous bond and a deep connection. We went to Native American fairs and he collected many collectibles like nightmare chasers.

I was so intrigued I started to read Ian Stevenson’s books on children and past lives. I went to a psychic who linked my chakras with hers and she narrated what she was seeing and I could feel the emotions as she talked. She told me that in one life I was a Native American woman who was a healer. My godson in this life was my son in that life. I recalled a scene where I found him dead lying face down in a pool of water. I could feel the terror and horror and I shrieked and tore at the blouse I was wearing because in this scenario I was tearing at the clothing I had on while screaming and shrieking. The grief was overwhelming and I felt myself sobbing hysterically in this life. It was weird because I had previously expressed my obsession to my godson’s mother about the pool in her backyard. I kept insisting she get it fenced immediately and I started to teach him how to swim when he was just an infant.

He was the delight and love of my life when little and we were extremely close. His mother went for a psychic reading once and it was interesting that the psychic focused on her son (my godchild) in a past life. She saw him as a Native American. She said that her good friend or an Aunt in this life was his mother in that past life (that would be me) and that her son and I would be extremely close until about the age of 12 when he would move on more with the life he was currently living. This ended up to be true and then he moved on with developing his life and doesn't remember much of what he did when he was little.

I still feel my extremely deep connection with him and I know at a deep core level that I had this past life with him. I would like to recall scenes other than finding him dead though. I would like to see other things we did in that life.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Herr Kommandant

Hello there!
This section of the site is why I joined, and from reading your story, it just makes me so happy. I mean....It is sad that you are not close anymore, but knowing that and being close to him for those years, is just, I'm happy you got to experience that!~
He must have died at 12 in the past life which is very sad, and it's very sad to have that end. But knowing that you would be close and everything is just amazing to me!
Two of my friends remember me from their past lives and one of their friends remember's them....I find it kind of scary how connections like that can come to be, and how 4 people connected in the past, especially such a horrifyingly recent past, can all find each other and in such a place as where we live, from where we were back then. I love having people I can bond with on that level, so knowing others who have known that bond is wonderful. However, it still makes me sad about how you don't have the experience in current times, but perhaps it wouldn't have been as special if it was still going on, you know? :)
Old 05-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Knower
it's amazing what kids can remember and then later forget, lol. thanks for sharing though, it's a touching story. There are people that I feel that I remember, strongly, but they don't remember me :/