Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-11-2011, 11:00 PM
PanBaccha

Coincidence is just a word to explain away something
no other word can define. There are no coincidences.
None! In regards to your friend and his mother's passing,
it was an intuitive bonding for one seriously hurt. There is
a connection between the two of you that might very well
have started prior this incarnation. The two of you must
work that out or work on it.
Old 22-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Mia1982

Hey All

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. Have to say was a weird one for me but a nice thing too.
The issue on hand for me, is that once i got back home (last year april), I never said anything, nor have told him how I feel about him..becuase I found out he is with someone. But now its really come to the point where I need to tell him, it did not feel right to say anything at all last year or the first half of this year, but in past couple of months have this urge to do so. Also a few synchronicities have happened in relation to him but they have kinda stopped now (like me thinking of him and all of a sudden i see him on opposite of the street or something, at the oddest times and day).
Old 05-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Ellsworth

There is something I would really like some clarity on and what happened with me.
There is a male I am strongly drawn to for a long time, met him back in 2008 and am still fond of him, we were not a couple or anything. I then left to go overseas for couple of years and he was on my mind. Anyway beginning of 2010 I was due to come back home and was planning for it to be around April 2010. During March/April 2010 I thought of this guy a lot more so than usual, perhaps because I was hoping to see if anything would happen when I come back or just me returning home to see family/friends again. A day or so before I left the country to return, I was online browing the local newspaper of my home town and was thinking of him then too just randomly...then for some reason something which i have NEVER done before I went to the death notices, I even typed his surname as if this voice told me to do so...and guess what I saw to my amazement...news that his mother passed away the week earlier. Can someone explain what this means???? How could this have happened to me, like I said its not as though I go online to the death notices to check things out!! its the 1st time that had ever happened to me.
Instreing story ,It seem 2 Me its U At work oh how U work , U should study What happen In great detale. How did u Feel-how did u react- What happened is How u Work , and the more U study this. The More U end up reacting 2 it b 4 a year Passes
At this point it all seems strang , but as u study it The faster u will react as If its A natural way 4 U 2 B , and act.
Old 28-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Mia1982

Hi All
Gosh been a while since I posted in relation to this topic.
Anyway, I told the guy how I felt about him and also this event that happened to me - it was via email in Dec was easier for me to be honest, in a letter sort of way. I got a response after a month but it only mentioned that he thought I was brave and that he admired me for telling me all everything I said (no direct mention of the mum part though) and said he is not in a position to reciprocate my feelings. He is with someone but he also told me that he has issues to sort out before he can make anyone happy so rather odd to tell me that considering he is with someone!
Am rather disappointed I guess, part of me expected this response but I just feel there is something there, or maybe I am just deluded.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Celeste

I believe when we're supposed to know something, the Universe makes it possible, and sometimes in unconventional ways.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 PM
walkingbacktogeorgia

I agree with the comment that there are no coincidences. My thoughts are that you have quite possibly spent a past life with the male you are so drawn to. When we encounter someone we have spent a past life with their vibrations are really strong and we feel like we have known them forever. Do you ever feel that anxious feeling in your chest when you are around this male? Also, the messages could have come from his mother, or your guides. There is a reason you went to the death notices, and a reason that he was in your thoughts so suddenly and strongly. I would meditate and speak with your spirit guides and see if they could help you reveal the message or intention.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Mia1982

Yes, I do get that anxiuos feeling in my stomach, kinda like a sick/butterfly feeling. I got it when I knew I was going to be seeing him (dance class) but when I saw him those anxious feelings disappeared. I have not seen him this year, have tried avoiding him, dont want to but not sure how he would react when seeing me after I sent that email to him. But from next week will be crossing his path as I have another class which is the same time as him at the studios. I have tried to ask why all this has happened, but nothing comes up?? Dont understand this whole situation and whats being going on.