Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Experiencer
Meditation Device

Okay, this is going to sound strange. I know. However, I was cruising Youtube sometime ago, I don't remember why. I found a video showing how to construct a meditation device that supposedly harnessed torsion energy. I seemed simple enough, and so I made one. It is made out of sea shells and hot glue with some hair for the core. (I know, the description is laughable. ) However, using the device is quite interesting. I am not super spiritually advanced, I am a reiki master and I meditate, but not really anything else. This simple little device makes my head (especially crown chakra)and hands buzz. My 11 year old son tried it and his results are quite amazing. He sees pictures. One time he saw a deer that lead him through some trees to some standing stones, and then another time he saw a tree under a water fall. He asked what it meant and said that the word, "peacefulness" appeared in moss on some stones. We had a mouse in our house. He asked the device how to rid the house of the mouse peaceably and he saw a picture of an onion, and a shovel. I looked it up on line and it is away to eliminate rodents. Interesting. There are quite a few other things that he can do with it, too many to discuss.
Another of my sons used it and said, "what does it feel like to be a dinosaur!?!". His eyes moved under his eyelids for a bit, and he smiled and said, "hum, that makes me hungry!" He said that he was eating lots of leaves. He could smell the plants and dirt and saw other things around himself.
My kids are not super imaginative and it would take quite a bit of planning for them to come up with the fresh info that they spout out.
I don't think my vibration is high enough or something. I have meditated with it off and on for a couple months. I can strongly feel it in my solar plexus when it is near my belly. I gave one to my friend who also can see things. I am a little envious I suppose.
Is anyone familiar with such a tool? It has to be good, right? I made it-following someone else's pattern. I am still boggled at it's abilities. I always feel shakey after using it like when you hold moldavite too long or something. Thank you for your input in advance. :)
Old 11-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Master
That's a delightfully crazy story, Zagacat. So, if I look up Meditation Device on youtube, I'll find it? I think I'm about crazy enough to try that!

Old 11-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Experiencer
Hi Silvergirl! Here is a link to one of the videos. Some have been taken down. So, the guy that does it is a little silly. If you can get past that, the device is quite interesting. Mine is less complex than this link shows. I have a single core.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKPJ-839Ho There is also a website. I find it a little ghetto fabulous <snip>. The actual device is amazing. I am curious as to why it works in pictures and feelings.
Since it is so easy to make one-I see no reason to buy one.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 31-05-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
It looks very involved. I will check the site.

I am amazed at how much hot glue and sea shells he must've needed for that little project.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Master
Gee, I'd really like to see yours. I bet it's like at least half the size of his. Did you just use the scallop shells with the pointy shells in it?

Old 11-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
I have made 19. :) A little obsessive, but hey, when you can make it, and you have the supplies, why the heck not! I was also quite intrigued by its abilities. So I have some big and some small. The great news, is that I don't feel any difference in the energy (?) they produce. I have some that fit in the palm of my hand. I made them with item with half dollar sized clam shells with 1/4-1/2 inch pointy shells inside and then of course the main core. It is just a shell with a good size wad of hair stuffed inside. I know that it works with the Fibonacci sequence and golden ratio, but my mind is too small to understand why. When I try to, it starts aching. Lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Master
Dear lord, I have no idea what a Fibonacci sequence and golden ratio even IS! you iz way ahead of me~*

Old 11-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Silvergirl, I just feel the buzzing and hypnagogic images and figure that those big words must be doing their jobs. My sons can ask it a question an it will answer. My son can pull up a memory on it. According to the original creator, who received the idea in a meditation, all children can immediately access it. It takes longer for adults. I would say so, as I have not yet "saw" or "heard" anything.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Master
I'd be interested to hear that guy explain where he got the idea from. It's amazing. I won't worry about making a huge one like his, then since you said the size doesn't seem to matter.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
I know you wont be disappointed. It is certainly a curious item. Don't sleep with it. My friend fell asleep with it and had restless dreams. One that became lucid. I fell asleep with it and noticed the same. (you know when you are meditating and just doze off. I am famous for this!) The one lucid dream that I have ever had was while one of the devices was in my bed. Good luck to you. They are super easy to make, they just look silly.