Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
But that is ME missing that person. Or maybe feeling the feelings of that person. Either way it is real.
I said what I said because it isn't about discovering the "metaphysical reason" why you feel sad. What matters is that you feel that way. Example: someone will post about hearing noises in their house. 10 people will then post 10 different metaphysical reasons and explanations for the noises. But it doesn't matter what caused the noises. The only thing that matters, is that the person heard something, and it caused them to react a certain way.

People often think spirituality is coming up with supernatural explanations. No. Spiritual work is looking inwards to discover why it is we react the way we do. To examine our life-responses. To explore our feeling life, and our thought life. To understand what makes us tick. It's called the spiritual path of self-understanding, self-development, self-realization.

But instead of exploring the self and looking inwards like that, people tend to continue to project outwards. And people do that as a kind of defense mechanism. Because the closer we get to the truth about our essential self, the harder it is to look. And so we deflect and look elsewhere. People do not like looking in the mirror of the self, period, and they will do anything to avoid it. They will make up all sorts of reasons not to look at their behavior, their attitude, their life outlook, you name it.

I wrote what I did in my last post when I noticed you had gone back to talking again about the same 77777 stuff you talked about in your first post. 77777 is irrelevant and has nothing to with the confusion and sadness you are feeling. The task now is to work on yourself, and to find out why you are confused and sad. It is not to continue to bring up external supernatural-event topics that will only distract you from the inner work you now have to do.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Master
So to try and clarify further: You said you feel sad. Which is what we have been exploring in this thread: possible metaphysical reasons why you feel sad. That's all good. And next comes the task of transforming that sadness in some way. That's where you come in. You have to look inward, and find ways to move beyond that sadness. That's the "spiritual work" you now have to do.

What you DO know for sure, is you now have some degree of clarity. You can see you have a sadness in your soul. Start by looking at the general pattern of how it manifests as feelings: There is a "soul friend" who is no longer in your life. You are feeling sad and lonely because "an important part of you" is missing. These are your soul truths. This is what is causing the sadness. That's all you need to recognize, identify and "know" in order to move forward and begin working on understanding what that is in you.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Seeker

I understand perfectly what you are trying to say. Believe me Baile, during this past months I've look in a depths of my personality and heart searching for a reason to feel that way, and still couldn't find it. This forum was a last chance for me to try figure out what could be a problem. I already tried to address my issue on many reasons, but it always ends the same. Tha same person pops into my mind and those feelings direct right to that person. Sometimes I catch myself talking in my head: I miss you so much. To that person.
Like I said, I really do understand what you are trying to say, but it seems not likely for me to lose a part of me on just exact day that person died, and me indentifying with that person. I had no such feelings until that person died. For some reason I' m stuck on that person. I'm not saying it has to be something supernatural, I'm just saying I don't know why it's like that. I hope I'm making any sense
Old 11-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Guide

I didn't read the other posts yet, I just have a few minutes...but I think you might have some strong, undeveloped psychic gifts. I understand what you are saying, similar things have happened to me in the past. There seems to be a connection that is like an undercurrent of psychic information, and it's not by a person we are close to....so it doesn't make sense, or at least it doesn't feel like the connection is by our own doing. Maybe this soul is reaching out to others...and you are one of them, because of gifts you have.

I wrote about old man Dean, who contacted me a few days after he passed. I literally seen him sitting at the end of my bed, one morning. He looked worried and was in mid conversation about his family. I had just woke up.

I knew him a little, he was a handy man around town...but I didn't know him that well. I didn't understand it. I do know that I have some psychic abilities, and many times before something like this happens..if I don't start randomly thinking about that person..I will get anxiety out of nowhere, or other weird things will happen right before something happens...they don't always appear physically, either.

There was one time at work, I had debilitating anxiety and had to leave work on my lunch break to check on my teenagers. This went on for 3 days. On the fourth day...I had the day off work, and I had been swimming in the pool with my kids...when I checked my Facebook and the local news was on. On of the girls at my work...her toddler drowned in a pool. It happened to be our charge nurses pool. The toddler drowned, and our charge nurse died a few days later of a heart attack.

I was only there at my job for 2 months...so I didn't know either one of them that well, or even talked my coworker before this.

This has happened with a celebrity and public figures before too. I actually seen one of their deaths in an image, w year before they died. Heath Ledger, and there's no way I seen that coming...just the vision I seen, and I wasn't even a fan of his at the time. I would have dreams afterwards, of him on a bridge, and not wanting to cross over yet.

So yeah, there seems to be an undercurrent of psychic connections or information to people we may have never met before, and have no rational explanation for...but you can feel, sense, and have information come at you through other ways.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I didn't read the other posts yet, I just have a few minutes...but I think you might have some strong, undeveloped psychic gifts. I understand what you are saying, similar things have happened to me in the past. There seems to be a connection that is like an undercurrent of psychic information, and it's not by a person we are close to....so it doesn't make sense, or at least it doesn't feel like the connection is by our own doing. Maybe this soul is reaching out to others...and you are one of them, because of gifts you have.

I wrote about old man Dean, who contacted me a few days after he passed. I literally seen him sitting at the end of my bed, one morning. He looked worried and was in mid conversation about his family. I had just woke up.

I knew him a little, he was a handy man around town...but I didn't know him that well. I didn't understand it. I do know that I have some psychic abilities, and many times before something like this happens..if I don't start randomly thinking about that person..I will get anxiety out of nowhere, or other weird things will happen right before something happens...they don't always appear physically, either.

There was one time at work, I had debilitating anxiety and had to leave work on my lunch break to check on my teenagers. This went on for 3 days. On the fourth day...I had the day off work, and I had been swimming in the pool with my kids...when I checked my Facebook and the local news was on. On of the girls at my work...her toddler drowned in a pool. It happened to be our charge nurses pool. The toddler drowned, and our charge nurse died a few days later of a heart attack.

I was only there at my job for 2 months...so I didn't know either one of them that well, or even talked my coworker before this.

This has happened with a celebrity and public figures before too. I actually seen one of their deaths in an image, w year before they died. Heath Ledger, and there's no way I seen that coming...just the vision I seen, and I wasn't even a fan of his at the time. I would have dreams afterwards, of him on a bridge, and not wanting to cross over yet.

So yeah, there seems to be an undercurrent of psychic connections or information to people we may have never met before, and have no rational explanation for...but you can feel, sense, and have information come at you through other ways.

I have a lot of anxiety attacks since that person passed away. At least thats how I see it. Sudden pressure in my chest, fast and irregular heartbeat, feeling like I can't breathe.
I never had those before. I honestly don't know what is worse, to think about it or to ignore it.
Couple nights ago I dreamed of an older man living alone. I clearly saw the apartment, and the clothes he was suppose to wash himself. In my dream i remember I was thinking "he has no wife". Only strange feeling in that drem is was like that man was my grandfather, but my grandfather passed away over a decade ago.
Next morning my husband told me that his sisters mother in law fell into a coma after a surgery, and that the doctors said that she'll live just as the heart keeps beating, so they are waitnig for her to die. My husband said: Her husband(that womans) is also not so well with his health and now he is alone. For some reason I remembered my dream, although I couldn't find a connection, because in my dream I had a feeling like that man is my grandfather, wich he is not.
Only thing I know is that I am extremely exhausted and tired, and my head and neck hurts a lot lately. I am also very nervous and yell a lot. Like I'm not myself lately. I think this is all to much for me.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Seeker

I also had a very ugly dream about another public person maybe a month and a half ago. It was very disturbing.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I have a lot of anxiety attacks since that person passed away. At least thats how I see it. Sudden pressure in my chest, fast and irregular heartbeat, feeling like I can't breathe. I never had those before. I honestly don't know what is worse, to think about it or to ignore it.
Anxiety is a symptom of being stuck. Sometimes we are just stuck and can't move forward. That's okay. But now I'm going to give you some advice. And then it's up to you to do it. Whether you do it or not, is up to you of course. But you can reach a point where, if you're not actively trying to resolve your stuckness, then nothing can change. And then that becomes the actual problem -- doing nothing about it -- rather than being stuck.

So... rebirth or past life regression. That would be my first suggestion. You need to find someone who can lead you through a rebirth session, or a past life regression. And probably more than just one session. I had two rebirth sessions in a one-week period, years ago. That was all I needed to completely shatter and reconstruct my paradigm.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Anxiety is a symptom of being stuck. Sometimes we are just stuck and can't move forward. That's okay. But now I'm going to give you some advice. And then it's up to you to do it. Whether you do it or not, is up to you of course. But you can reach a point where, if you're not actively trying to resolve your stuckness, then nothing can change. And then that becomes the actual problem -- doing nothing about it -- rather than being stuck.

So... rebirth or past life regression. That would be my first suggestion. You need to find someone who can lead you through a rebirth session, or a past life regression. And probably more than just one session. I had two rebirth sessions in a one-week period, years ago. That was all I needed to completely shatter and reconstruct my paradigm.

I couldn't agree with you more. The only problem is for me to find a person who is capable enough to do it. Where I live there isn't much people who are into these things. Actually, I know only one women who is into spirituality. I can ask her if she knows anyone. But even if she does, that person will be my only choice then, regardless to his/hers ability and knowledge.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
The only problem is for me to find a person who is capable enough to do it. Where I live there isn't much people who are into these things. Actually, I know only one women who is into spirituality.
Yes that is often the problem.

It doesn't have to be one person, it could also be a spiritual group. My first real introduction into spiritual things was with a group of people who met each week to study spiritual topics. In that instance, they called themselves "Theosophists", and the reading material we studied was always Theosophy. But I have also been in groups that studied and discussed a wide range of spiritual philosophies and topics.

That can lead to getting some of the answers you need. It can also help you make connections with people who offer spiritual healing services.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Yes that is often the problem.

It doesn't have to be one person, it could also be a spiritual group. My first real introduction into spiritual things was with a group of people who met each week to study spiritual topics. In that instance, they called themselves "Theosophists", and the reading material we studied was always Theosophy. But I have also been in groups that studied and discussed a wide range of spiritual philosophies and topics.

That can lead to getting some of the answers you need. It can also help you make connections with people who offer spiritual healing services.

Unfortunatelly, I am quite limited with choice for that matter.
And I have to be really careful with who I could ask. With these kind of things, if the knowlede of these problems regarding to me ends up in the wrong hands, it could be really bad for me. This is not just something you can ask anyone, you have to be really careful.