Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Sorry for the late response.

I will do that for sure as you advised me .

I might be wrong but I suppose that you have a lot of kundalini power.

Have you tried channeling it via creative visualisation for manifesting(there is a good book by Shakti Gawain on the subject )to create the life you desire ?
Parvati maa ji ,Shiv ji's wife, said that the more kundalini one has the more manifesting power they have,so I guess you have a lot of manifesting power.

I am still here and I will contact you again here in a few hours,got something really urgent to do .

See you then.
Yes, see you when you return.

Channeling it is very difficult, but I'm learning as I go (and the "seat of the pants" saying fits nicely).
Old 12-10-2018, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is because I was waiting for you to mention it in a thread, not via PM...and that is why I wasn't responding to you.

Well ,that was SMOOTH !

Quote:
There has been some things coming through, but I have been waiting for the right time...and now, you have provided that in an open setting (which I much prefer).

I am very glad Shiv ji said something,very thankful to Mahadev ji.

Quote:
What you must understand and it is VERY important, is that Mahavatar Babaji was never 'real'...it is exactly the same as Lord Shiva...they are never 'real' in any way that we can physically perceive them in this "reality" anyway.

We can have idealisms and conceptions of a 'mythical being' and we like to believe they exist in this place or that...but they exist "everywhere" and "all at once" and they have all the siddhis of omnipresence and omnipotence...so they can be "anywhere" and at "any time" and all it takes is a loving, open heart to access "their level".

You are too rooted in the "material aspect" of occult spirituality...Babaji is everywhere and nowhere...very elusive, if he even exists at ALL.

Ok.Thank you.I now understand that I need to change my perspective on Babaji ,but I do think that he exists for sure.

Quote:
Now, the other day, I saw a You Tube video by Jaggi Vasudev (Sadguru) on exactly this same topic...and his observations are also my own, arrived at independently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9OThVe92GI

Nice video.I learned a few new things like Babaji and masters like him can make their body new again and again and keep it youthful.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
No problem, my friend...but after a year of you asking me the same question, that is all I have got for you and nothing more issues forth on that subject...this is why I have been avoiding you.

You need to shift your level of perceptual awareness...like first...samadhi will follow.

Yeah.The only things Shiv ji said was about having the money for travel.Maybe Shiv ji foresaw that my father won't be able to give me the money for travel even when I think he can.

Only Shiv ji can understand Shiv ji .Everything is just Shiv ji's maya only.

Yes ,I will shift my perception as you advised me in this and the other post.

Samadhi is my goal ! how did you know ? :-)
Old 12-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

I am back online after the work . :-)

So I suppose Shiv ji has started to talk to you again ,am I right ?

If yes ,would it be possible for you to ask a "normal" question for me to Shiv ji ?

The question is totally UNrelated to Mahavatar Babaji.

Actually I was working on a system that could allow almost any one to talk to God.Which works because I have personally talked to 4 people who can talk to god (out of those 4 people you are the only one who decided to help me).One can talk to Jesus and Absolute one ,one can talk to Parvati /Kali mother ji ,one can talk to Absolute one and you can talk to Shiv ji.

I also know about a few more yogis who can talk to god(like absolute one ,Kali Mother ji etc.) ,but have not talked to any one of those yogis.

I have collected a lot of data and made a few assumptions to fill the gaps in data and the system that I am making.

The system is 80% complete and it depends on three assumptions:
1.God/Ista Devta you want to talk to wants to talk to you.Actually seeing the yogis' case studies I found/assumed that the absolute one god will talk to any one with the ability.
2.The ability or siddhi to talk to god can be attained and controlled by Samadhi and Samyama while in Samadhi.(As majority ,if not all,of the siddhis can/are attained by samadhi and samyama.Swami Vivekananda also agrees to this.)
3.If the siddhi cannot be attained by Samadhi or Samyama then it can be attained by Kundalini.(And I have proof for this).

I wanted to ask Shiv ji just a few questions that will enable me to finish this system and I will write about this system in our book.

Would you please be interested in helping me out with these questions by asking these questions to Shiv ji ?

I can wait patiently if Shiv ji has not started to talk to you again or is currently not talking to you :-)

Please let me know what you think :-)

P.S. Friend, I understand you are busy so I thought I should ask you and adjust myself and my requests accordingly.
How many minutes or hours does it take you to ask one question to Shiv ji ? Can you ask these questions any time in the day or only when Shiv ji is talking to you ?

How much time does it take you to receive one answer typically ? (Obviously it depends on the question but a rough idea will do.From our previous conversations I suppose the answer is one week ...?)

P.P.S The system if complete with Shiv ji's help will also allow me to talk to my divine mother/father which is my wish,but I am also making the system for other peoples' benefit.

Shiv ji won't be needing to give me a system ,I just need Shiv ji to answer a few questions related to siddhis ,yoga and mental science (which is a branch of yoga,in my opinion).

The system mainly depends on kundalini shakti and samadhi states to talk to god.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I am back online after the work . :-)

So I suppose Shiv ji has started to talk to you again ,am I right ?

If yes ,would it be possible for you to ask a "normal" question for me to Shiv ji ?

The question is totally UNrelated to Mahavatar Babaji.

Actually I was working on a system that could allow almost any one to talk to God.Which works because I have personally talked to 4 people who can talk to god (out of those 4 people you are the only one who decided to help me).One can talk to Jesus and Absolute one ,one can talk to Parvati /Kali mother ji ,one can talk to Absolute one and you can talk to Shiv ji.

I also know about a few more yogis who can talk to god(like absolute one ,Kali Mother ji etc.) ,but have not talked to any one of those yogis.

I have collected a lot of data and made a few assumptions to fill the gaps in data and the system that I am making.

The system is 80% complete and it depends on three assumptions:
1.God/Ista Devta you want to talk to wants to talk to you.Actually seeing the yogis' case studies I found/assumed that the absolute one god will talk to any one with the ability.
2.The ability or siddhi to talk to god can be attained and controlled by Samadhi and Samyama while in Samadhi.(As majority ,if not all,of the siddhis can/are attained by samadhi and samyama.Swami Vivekananda also agrees to this.)
3.If the siddhi cannot be attained by Samadhi or Samyama then it can be attained by Kundalini.(And I have proof for this).

I wanted to ask Shiv ji just a few questions that will enable me to finish this system and I will write about this system in our book.

Would you please be interested in helping me out with these questions by asking these questions to Shiv ji ?

I can wait patiently if Shiv ji has not started to talk to you again or is currently not talking to you :-)

Please let me know what you think :-)

P.S. Friend, I understand you are busy so I thought I should ask you and adjust myself and my requests accordingly.
How many minutes or hours does it take you to ask one question to Shiv ji ? Can you ask these questions any time in the day or only when Shiv ji is talking to you ?

How much time does it take you to receive one answer typically ? (Obviously it depends on the question but a rough idea will do.From our previous conversations I suppose the answer is one week ...?)

P.P.S The system if complete with Shiv ji's help will also allow me to talk to my divine mother/father which is my wish,but I am also making the system for other peoples' benefit.

Shiv ji won't be needing to give me a system ,I just need Shiv ji to answer a few questions related to siddhis ,yoga and mental science (which is a branch of yoga,in my opinion).

The system mainly depends on kundalini shakti and samadhi states to talk to god.
The biggest thing you need to consider when constructing a system like that is how much is "God" and how much is "human ego"? God doesn't speak to us using words...we need to translate it into words.

You can ask your questions....one at a time, because if I see a wall of inquiry with multiple questions within questions, my brain starts hurting.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The biggest thing you need to consider when constructing a system like that is how much is "God" and how much is "human ego"? God doesn't speak to us using words...we need to translate it into words.

You can ask your questions....one at a time, because if I see a wall of inquiry with multiple questions within questions, my brain starts hurting.

Do you mean the conversation or knowledge received from God is received as an intuitive block of knowledge which later needs to be translated ?

When Shiv ji talks to you do you receive it in words or intuitive blocks of knowledge ?

Please let me know .

I will forward you the first question shortly ,thank you so much Shivani Devi ji for accepting my request
Old 12-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't know from where he got this information from but Premel El Adaros claimed that Napoleon, who was a master of the Superconscious
state, used to obtain practically eight hours rest in fifteen minutes
by looking intently at a dark spot on the walls of his room.

Now this superconscious state is called by the Hindus "Samadhi"
or superconsciousness.

Parmahansa Yogananda ji met this saint named Ram Gopal Mazumdar.
Ram Gopal Mazumdar did not need any sleep.He once said to Parmahansa Yogananda ji the following:

"I did not need sleep, for I was ever with God. My body was more rested in the complete calmness of the superconsciousness than it could be by the partial peace of the ordinary subconscious state.

The muscles relax during sleep, but the heart, lungs, and circulatory system are constantly at work; they get no rest. In superconsciousness, the internal organs remain in a state of suspended animation, electrified by the cosmic energy. By such means I have found it unnecessary to sleep for years. The time will come when you too will dispense with sleep."

Lahiri Mahasya ji was the guru of the saint Ram Gopal Mazumdar ji.According to Lahiri Mahasya ji's wife Lahiri Mahasya ji did not need sleep as well.

That is all I know on this subject. :-)

Shivani Devi ji Can you please let me know why you are not responding to my PMs ?

I just wanted to know if Shiv ji started to talk to you again ...
...and maybe (If you permit) ask Shiv ji about a cryptic guidance given by Mahavatar Babaji to me...

I also have a very nice poem for you that I'd like to share with you...

Have a great day friend !
Love you :-)

When I went to the Khumba Mela in Haridwar (India) in 1998, I was fortunate to have met a sage who reportedly never slept. I was only in India for 3 weeks but never saw him sleep. In addition, I would wander by his tent besides the Ganges at night and he was always lecturing or just silent. Through an interpreter, I asked him how he did it. He just looked at me and said "chetan nidra" (conscious sleep). The interpreter was a little baffled and didn't know how to translate that for me. However, since I have practiced conscious sleep for years (but not to the the extent where I don't sleep like this sage), I understood.

I spoke to many of the sage's disciples especially those who had been with him for years. None of them reported having ever seen him sleep in the traditional manner. These things DO happen.

When one can remain aware and conscious in the equivalent of the thought-free deep sleep state, one is totally rested without being unconscious in traditional sleep. Tibetan Buddhists frequently practice this. During this process, one can watch dream formation from start to finish as well as the transitions between the three states (deep sleep, dream state, so-called waking state). Thus one can truly know oneself. The process is alluded to in the Mandukya Upanishad, which is the shortest of all the Upanishads.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
When I went to the Khumba Mela in Haridwar (India) in 1998, I was fortunate to have met a sage who reportedly never slept. I was only in India for 3 weeks but never saw him sleep. In addition, I would wander by his tent besides the Ganges at night and he was always lecturing or just silent. Through an interpreter, I asked him how he did it. He just looked at me and said "chetan nidra" (conscious sleep). The interpreter was a little baffled and didn't know how to translate that for me. However, since I have practiced conscious sleep for years (but not to the the extent where I don't sleep like this sage), I understood.

I spoke to many of the sage's disciples especially those who had been with him for years. None of them reported having ever seen him sleep in the traditional manner. These things DO happen.

When one can remain aware and conscious in the equivalent of the thought-free deep sleep state, one is totally rested without being unconscious in traditional sleep. Tibetan Buddhists frequently practice this. During this process, one can watch dream formation from start to finish as well as the transitions between the three states (deep sleep, dream state, so-called waking state). Thus one can truly know oneself. The process is alluded to in the Mandukya Upanishad, which is the shortest of all the Upanishads.
Thank you for reminding me...and giving me the confirmation I sought.

I am quite proficient at Yoga Nidra already (given enough room to practice it - which is a huge bugbear right now), so I have to try Yoga Nidra sitting up...which would be akin to meditation, would it not?

Until, you get to the inevitable point where "knowing yourself" means there's nothing to know...and you go "so what the heck am I supposed to do with this realisation now"?

I can see the whole play...the "Big Picture" here...but it is choosing what to look at and that is the issue...I try to take in everything, so I don't miss anything...except that which, of course, I do not choose to SEE at the time, even though I am fully aware of its existence.

So, I have become a spectator...
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you mean the conversation or knowledge received from God is received as an intuitive block of knowledge which later needs to be translated ?

When Shiv ji talks to you do you receive it in words or intuitive blocks of knowledge ?

Please let me know .

I will forward you the first question shortly ,thank you so much Shivani Devi ji for accepting my request
Correct...I receive it in 'intuitive blocks of knowledge' which makes my heart (which isn't 'mine' anyway, of course) implode into bliss...so there's no doubt as to the source of it.

God is not always "on tap" for me and never "on time"...because all that does not exist anyway...I know it already (but He keeps on insisting it just to 'prove a point')...see how He talks with me? It is not at the call and behest of anybody else really...I only type what comes through and when it does and for whose benefit it does...nothing more.

It's not like I can 'ask Him a a question' for anybody, because all I get is a laugh and "tell them all to ask me themselves, as you have done...I have ears and eyes everywhere".

I could quote a hundred Upanishads in His Glory...but I've actually found a page online containing most of the ones I personally like:
http://urantia-book.org/archive/read...gavad_gita.htm

Anyway, He comes to me through my heart and that has gotta be fully open to receive His Grace...along with my Vishuddhi and Ajna Chakras...all in succession...and that rarely happens when I am an 'antenna' anyway.

This is why I haven't responded to any of the 9 PMs you have sent me in the past week alone...you are too insistent and impatient...and I am being truthful, not angry...He is with me right now, so I am very calm and happy.

My favourite Upanishad has always been the Svetasvatara Upanishad...I can't get half way through that without babbling like an infant on the floor, drowning in a pool of Shiva-bliss.

...but I (rightfully) digress. Please read this captain and I love you too.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Correct...I receive it in 'intuitive blocks of knowledge' which makes my heart (which isn't 'mine' anyway, of course) implode into bliss...so there's no doubt as to the source of it.

God is not always "on tap" for me and never "on time"...because all that does not exist anyway...I know it already (but He keeps on insisting it just to 'prove a point')...see how He talks with me? It is not at the call and behest of anybody else really...I only type what comes through and when it does and for whose benefit it does...nothing more.

It's not like I can 'ask Him a a question' for anybody, because all I get is a laugh and "tell them all to ask me themselves, as you have done...I have ears and eyes everywhere".

I could quote a hundred Upanishads in His Glory...but I've actually found a page online containing most of the ones I personally like:
http://urantia-book.org/archive/read...gavad_gita.htm

Anyway, He comes to me through my heart and that has gotta be fully open to receive His Grace...along with my Vishuddhi and Ajna Chakras...all in succession...and that rarely happens when I am an 'antenna' anyway.

This is why I haven't responded to any of the 9 PMs you have sent me in the past week alone...you are too insistent and impatient...and I am being truthful, not angry...He is with me right now, so I am very calm and happy.

My favourite Upanishad has always been the Svetasvatara Upanishad...I can't get half way through that without babbling like an infant on the floor, drowning in a pool of Shiva-bliss.

...but I (rightfully) digress.

Quote:
Love you too.

Thank you for saying that.It means a lot to me.I only have 3 friends(including you,I made a new one this month yay ! ,4 if we count god but I am not sure if he even gives a damn about me )

Another important thing friend and I really want to clear it to you.Your help in answering my questions from Shivji means a lot to me and it adds so much value to my life that it gives me another reason to live (believe it or not ,I am being truthful) BUT (this is the part I want I want to stress and to be as clear as possible) if it is painful for you to ask my questions to Shiv ji or if you don't want to ask my questions to Shiv ji for ANY reason or If Shiv ji does not respond to my question when you ask it then (in all 3 cases) no problem my friend,I understand ,and we will still be friends no matter what and I do not want to force you in any way.

I will check out the link and the upanishad you mentioned ,I love reading new things about Spirit/God and Soul so thank you so much for sharing it.

Here is the question ,and I repeat it again ,if you don't want to ask it for ANY reason or if Shiv ji does not respond to it then I understand ,my dear friend,no problem at all.

The question was: Shiv ji,Is there any Siddhi or yogic way to talk to the one god (many people like Cris ,Neale and other yogis can) ?

If you don't want to ask it then no problem my friend

My plan was that Parvati Mother ji mentioned in one text about channeling siddhi that can allow one to talk to his/her ista devta ,So if Shiv ji says there is no siddhi to talk to the absolute one god then we will ask about the method to acquire that channeling siddhi mentioned by Parvati Mother ji.

Love you.Have a great day !