Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Knower

Love is ever-present

Love is everywhere. In he air, in the ocean, in the eyes, in the heart. Love is ever-present.:
Old 18-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Knower

Love is everywhere
Old 10-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
So.....where is it?
You need to go and look for it and not expect that it will come to you, if you can't already feel it.

If you cannot find it in one place, totally forget about that place and look in another....keep going until you find just one person or one thing that will open you up to feeling it and stay there...then appreciate that for all it is worth.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You need to go and look for it and not expect that it will come to you, if you can't already feel it.

If you cannot find it in one place, totally forget about that place and look in another....keep going until you find just one person or one thing that will open you up to feeling it and stay there...then appreciate that for all it is worth.

Is this your personal experience? Have you sought love and found it? Do you feel love is something worth seeking?

This thread was meant more in humor due to the combative like atmosphere on this section earlier this year. Reading the threads i was like "where is the love in the love section?"

Reflecting back i'm more inclined to agree with my earlier post: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=48
Old 11-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Is this your personal experience? Have you sought love and found it? Do you feel love is something worth seeking?

This thread was meant more in humor due to the combative like atmosphere on this section earlier this year. Reading the threads i was like "where is the love in the love section?"

Reflecting back i'm more inclined to agree with my earlier post: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=48
Sort of my experience...but if you go looking for love in the middle of a war zone, you're not gonna find it.

If you go looking for natural beauty at a diamond mine or a toxic waste dump, it ain't there...and if you expect anybody else is gonna care or give a s*** about you, except for like a church or benevolent society where people still have old fashioned morals, you shall be disappointed.

I am sorry, but I don't really understand what humour is, so I apologise for not getting the meaning of this thread...I have just been feeling a bit underappreciated lately, and so I went online just to see what other people did when they also felt underappreciated to get some ideas... only to read thousands of comments which said; "nobody cares... nobody else gives a f*** about you or your life, or anybody else but themselves, so get over yourself, wake the f*** up and stop being such an attention-seeking pussy"...and I felt like crying.

So I needed to come on here and offload....trying to find a thread where I could express my sorrow about the way humanity IS now...and I found your thread and thought "this will do".
Old 11-12-2018, 04:24 AM
Master
Thanks for clarifying. It seemed like you were throwing advice at me.

If you wish to use this thread as a way of expressing yourself, i'm all for it.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for clarifying. It seemed like you were throwing advice at me.

If you wish to use this thread as a way of expressing yourself, i'm all for it.
I am so glad you gave me that chance to clarify, and if people would only ask me why it is that I do what I do and allow me to explain it, rather than believing I am just preaching to them personally, half of my problems would be solved already.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Its a feeling. have some one against some one. Only till interest
Old 22-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Love is not something that can be seen. It can only be felt. I believe that love is a universal thing, that applies to everyone, even the most villainous people. Everyone can feel it, but not everyone can accept it as a great thing. I have noticed that a lot of people reject it. We should do something about it. I want to fix this problem and help others.