Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanna83.
@Adrienne - I received the tickets today. But going to pick them up on the Postoffice they've let a note. I wans't at home. But tomorrow, my morning coffee will taste even better ��

I can feel your excitement Johanna !

Enjoy your morning coffee tomorrow morning
Old 22-08-2014, 02:38 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hi Kel,

You are certainly not going crazy I think it is wonderful you are still receiving song messages and you will continue to do so, I just know it !

Nice idea on the downloading and cool how you are continuing with his method of searching for the " best versions ". It will be interesting to see if you receive other songs, that just focus on lyrics and are from different singers and groups. One time on the radio, and I don't usually listen to the radio ... I kept hearing this one line from a song, it kept repeating over and over for it seemed like 5 mins. I know it couldn't possibly have been that long and I know in a chorus, lines are repeated... but this was different. I can't remember what it was now, but it was like it kept repeating as if to convince me it was so ....or there was a problem with that cd, lol ! I believe it was the first thing ...

and just now as I am writing this reply to you ... I am hearing the words from a song, which I know is a message for you " just keep on believing "

it is from a song by Journey" Don't stop believin'

"Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'"
Hold on to the feelin'

your first non Grateful Dead song message

ps ..... interesting to note, when I typed the song message to you from Journey, I only typed one line of " Hold on to the feelin' "

and when I clicked on send and re- read what I had typed , there were 2 lines !! you must need to know that message, 'hold on to the feelin ' !

Hi
Aww thanks. I've been picking up other songs now. Just yesterday morning Touch of Grey popped in my head then I walked by my sons room way later and he was singing it!!! Honestly, this song is way before his time and didn't know he even knew it! I stopped dead in my tracks and poked my head in and asked why he was singing that song and he said "I don't know" typical teenager answer.
Random lines of songs just keep popping in my head but I have to google them because I can't think of what song it is. This music type of sign is amazing
On another note, I've been so exhausted for a week or so now. Sleeping like crazy. That's totally out of "character " for me. I'm not sick. It's really weird.

Kel