Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2013, 10:05 PM
MorganaKlaize

Spirit visited me with death, but he's not dead.

I've just gone through a breakup, and I'm already pretty over the guy. Until this thing came along.

I was lying in bed, trying to sleep. <removed> I was also feeling kind of sick. I saw myself being shot in the head twice while I was asleep. But each shot was under different circumstances and by different people. One was cartooned and Rid****, like from The Chronicles of Rid**** had shot me. The other, there were three men with their faces blacked out and blurred. Once I realized I was tripping mildly, I calmed down and was able to kind of rest. Then I sort of felt like my spirit was being pulled on, like something was pulling me out of my body. I did my best to stay grounded, and soon whatever it was had given up (Unless it had something to do with the smoking.) I think it was at this time that my vision began acting funny. Like going in and out, weird shapes were forming, colors that shouldn't of been there were all pixelated and grainy and moving around. If this didn't happen then, then it happened during the second apparition.

Then, I heard a short, feminine, "Psst!" coming from my closet. Once this was whispered, I saw a golden eye. It looked a little more like a star than an eye. It lingered for a little while before fading out. It may have also been accompanied by a mouth, grinning. After I saw this, I texted the ex, saying, "Please call me. I don't know what or who I just saw."

Then, a plasma figure began to materialize out of my closet. As it got closer, I could tell it was my ex, then one whom I had just texted not three minutes before. This was my first blatant, "Yeah, there is something going on here," spiritual experience. As It came closer to the bed, I hurried backward, trying to get away. I quickly realized it was probably just him, trying to check on me and see how I was doing, so I settled back down quickly, even though it seemed like he had left. Not too long after, I could see him re materializing on the edge of the bed, sitting next to me. I sat there with him, only trying to enjoy his company, before he lied down into me. I think it was a minor possession, because I began bawling my eyes out and snivelling for no reason. I thought it might of been him telling me how he felt, or what he was doing at that moment in time. I was able to shake it off for a little while, before I forgot I was trying not to cry. He came out of me and sat by me again. I tried to communicate with him by thinking. I thought, "If that's how you feel, come cuddle with me one last time, so we don't end on such an awful note." He then stood and walked back into the closet. Death was there, his back toward me, but looking at me with his eyes, not his face. Realizing that he might of just died and came to tell me goodbye, I called my friend who immediately came over with her boyfriend, whom I am also friends with. <removed>

Minutes after they left, the golden eye taped really hard on the living room window. I saw the figure again, but he wasn't as plasma like. It seemed like his plasma was replaced with a red aura. I couldn't see him well, but i think he lied down as the big spoon and wrapped his arm around me. During this time, there was something hanging out in my kitchen. It was a blue-green light, and it seemed like it could of been an eye, or maybe even a cellphone screen. Whatever the light was, there was also a form to go with it. Tall and lanky, looked like it was wearing a hoodie and some cargo pants. The light was bobbing around, and at first i watched it with child like amusement, giggling and watching it, sitting up and getting a little closer without leaving my bed or room. Suddenly, there was a tiny tiny man walking along my sheets! I watched him as he did gymnastics. Suddenly, I though, "Wait, is the thing in the kitchen bad? Should I not look at it?" Thinking the ex had made that little man to distract me. I tried going back to sleep, but then i could hear and feel a cat purring right on my feet. That was how I fell asleep.

He's alive and fine, but I've also had a vision of his funeral near the very beginning of this month, September. Someone else I know had a dream about his funeral, and she says her dream was almost exactly like my vision. I've talked to a few friends, one being the girl with the corresponding dream, and this is what we have so far:

Girl with corresponding dream: I've manifested something, we don't know what, but she hasn't heard of them coming back again. Idk if she hasn't heard about them coming back at all, or in the same night. She said it could be something bad, it could not be. She needs to consult help. For now, I should ignore it.

Friend's boyfriend: He has a few. His death is coming closer and closer, I've wished death upon him, or it something telling me to get over him. I'm not very sure about the last one, only because it came back and stayed, and because the first appearance made me miss him more than I really did. I was doing fine in the moving on area until this thing started.

All of this happened Saturday night.

I don't know whats going on, if it's my imagination, an evil spirit, if I did something, or if his death really is getting closer. If anyone could help me figure this out, or at least throw me some names of demons or imps or whatever this could be, I can do more research. But as of now, I don't know where else to go to!

Thank you, so much.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 17-09-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Master

Your boy friend may of been asleep and you saw him in his astral body .

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 17-09-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 03:14 AM
primrose

Angel1

I might add that dreams are'nt always literal, they can also be symbolic.

Protect yourself imagining a white light surrounding you. There are other protection things that you could research.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Master
Awwww complex states huh! Did you happen to find out if your ex had any dreams that night? Was there more than one reason why you and your ex split up? Did your ex take it harder than you?
Have you dealt with the split up emotionally or have you just kept yourself distracted and busy and so far not thought bout it a whole lot?
How is your ex doing with it all and what impact has it had on your mutual circle of friends? Has it caused a little awkwardness?
Do you lucid dream and astral that your aware of usually?
Id be happy to try and work some ideas from it with you from a dream/astral standpoint, though i havent done interpretations for a good few years now so probs rusty!but with a little more info some ideas might gel with you, but regarding possible possession or demons or imps, thats not my area so wouldnt like to offer help there for ideas, but i know lots of good folk on here will be able to :)
kind blessings loopylucid :)
Old 17-09-2013, 06:28 PM
MorganaKlaize

I wasn't asleep, so it couldn't of been a dream :\

loopylucid:
No, he won't talk to me for anything, not even to tell me when he's coming to get the rest of his stuff.
Idk why we split, he kept telling me different reasons. "I'm in trouble, I need to protect you, I'm a bad person and need to work on myself," then "We burnt out, thats
Idk how he's taking it.
I've been trying to keep myself busy, only because I don't have time to dwell on him and because he wasn't super great, either. I love him still, yes, but those feelings have only started being stronger since this thing visited me.
I guess he's doing ok. He had just gotten back from Vegas for a pool tournament when he left me. It doesn't seem like it's impacted my circle of friends. If anything they're more mad at him for ****ing up. At least thats what they're telling me.
I don't have any spiritual abilities that I am aware of, much less control.
I'm so lost as to what this thing could possibly be :/
Old 17-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Master
Hey hun, awww don't worry, sometimes things have to make a chaotic impact so we take note of them, am happy to trundle through my ideas and share them with you in an attempt at interpretating this, but its only from my view point of your experience. its one idea.
I cant give it due care and attention now, but tomorrow there will be some ideas for you.
Smile, it makes people wonder what the heck you been upto ;)
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)