Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Archangel Ivory

I agree with Valeria the only believe system that manifest in the astral reality you are in is the one you hold dear and think is the ultimate reality. When you are able to... Through love understanding escape this reality, then you get your life review and move on to other things. You'll then understand that all is one. The only hell you see is the hell created by your ego mind due to the "bad karma" and anger, depression, hate you might harbour.
With Love
Old 08-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Ascender

Based upon my research, I don't believe that people carry forward a specific "religion" into the afterlife, as the religions on Earth are man-made and there really is just one truth about out creator and our individual life purposes, or "universal religion" if you call it, but I think of it more as "universal spirituality" rather than religion. "Religion" just doesn't sound right to me because it sounds like there are too many rules and assumptions. Reality is what it is as we experience it and labels for beliefs/faith don't really seem right to me, so like I said, I really don't think that religion carries forward into the afterlife, as I don't see how it would be applicable at all.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Pathfinder

My Aunt was a hellfire & damnation Baptist. I have never been religious, always telling her Creator loves us all equally reguardless of belief. She left her body at 103, several months later I visited her in the Spirit world. She told me, "you were right.". My Aunt no longer believes in the fearfull God she once did, or her old religion based on fear.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Archangel Ivory

Alamode, it's not a Religion, I mean, just as fear anger, remorse, can manifest in the Astral, so does the beliefs. When you realize that all that exist is "Universl Spirituality" you transcend it and ascend to more glorious spheres void of belief.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Those with strongly held (even dogmatic) religious beliefs tend to group together on the astral, in "areas" called "religious territories". Of course, these words are not be taken as referring to real "areas", just conceptual ones. To avoid religious conflict on the astral (just remember how bad it was/is on the earth!), such areas are entirely separate.

Those who are more broad-minded usually find it easier to settle into the astral, as one needs to be open-minded to fully appreciate the wondrous variety of the universe.

I believe this to be quite true.....there "are" religious realms where spirits of the same beliefs group together -- for a while -- until they understand that there is so much more....as one spirit put it "if you are a Methodist here, you will be a Methodist there".... you get what your "expect" and that is why your belief system in this life is so important....... and altho conceptual, it is quite real to them..........