Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
No I dont mind at all NS ... I see him as a young child ... about the age of 5- 6yrs I would say. I only have one other brother who is 18mths older than me ... I have memories (and have seen numerous photos of course) of my elder brother and Colin is similar but has his own 'look' ... Colin was 18mths younger than me ... 18mths is my earliest memory ... i remember my mum returning from the hospital without our 'new baby' ... the new baby brother/sister i was promised .. my mother verifies my account of that day even down to the way my father was helping her to walk as she was very unwell after Colin's death. I remember saying 'Bubba? and looking at my mother ... I remember the look of pain on my mamma's face x I remember my maternal grandmother picking me up in her arms and then we stood waiting until my parents had entered the house.

strange that you can recall such details at such a very young age sound. Goes to show how trauma can become fixed in the memory. Thanks for sharing your story with me.
Old 24-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
strange that you can recall such details at such a very young age sound. Goes to show how trauma can become fixed in the memory. Thanks for sharing your story with me.

Your welcome NS ... you know though I have never thought of his loss or those memories i shared as being traumatic ... I dont get that feeling ... they are just there and it just feels natural when i think of my little brother