Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Sexual Encounter with a succubus?

Something really strange just happened and I’m gonna try to explain it in the hugest effort to remember every detail. I’m on the couch, having just finished studying for a final. It was about 6am(literally about 20 min ago) and it was relatively easy for me to start falling asleep. As I’m nodding off i get into this weird paralysis/scary stage that i started fighting my sleep. It was scary bc i could hear a lot of white static noise, kinda like heavy winds every time i began falling asleep. Eventually i decided to try and fall asleep anyway, through the heavy white noise and the flashes of paralysis. It was such a weird, dark trembling sensation. Then as i started to relax and let go, out of nowhere i felt this.... LUST rise out from my chest and envelope me. I felt overcome with desire and started seeing obscene images in my head.. I felt myself touching myself and then i climaxed. That’s when i realized i had never actually touched myself.. my arms were still crossed in the position i was in when i started dozing off. Since i never actually fell asleep, I’m wondering if perhaps i had my first sexual experience with a succubus...? I need answers! I’ve never explicitly summoned spirits in my life but it has been the topic of a lot of my discussions lately. Could i have unintentionally opened the portal?

Last edited by TheEternalStudent : 05-12-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Master

I am not sure if a being of some kind wanted sex with you or you just taped in to your feelings . I would say re phrase your post before a mod does it or removes your post . P$%^ to vaj. ,ect.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account

This is an astral spirit that poached you. It most likely came from somebody else. It was able to drag you to a field familiar to it and remotely influence you to that point; this is how they milk humans of rich vital energy.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

How can i be sure that it wasn’t just a pre-REM dream? Do you think it was evil? Right before the feeling of lust, i had a flash feeling of... darkness and rage, if that makes any sense... is there a way to prevent that kind of spirit from “attacking” me again? Thank you for responding!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Master

There are different astral beings that will use sex to get energy from living humans . If this is just a one time thing my guess would be that it was just a sexual urge that all us humans have . More often then you might want to check in to the source .Thanks for changing your post , to me I dont care , but this is an all ages forum .
Old 11-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Pathfinder

That’s what my first question was going to be if you’ve ever done any sort of unprotected rituals. I don’t know you or your life and what you do personally but that’s exactly what it sounds like to me. You may have unintentionally attracted one somehow HOWEVER this might not be the case perhaps you were just targeted for no specific reason since negative entities can harm anyone. To be sure it doesn’t happen again you should sage your house.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder

Reading the posts though I think everyone else may be right! It could also be that you tapped into your sexual being and felt it strongly!