Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Guide

Recurring dreams

Hello

What does mean to have recurring traumatic dreams (same situation)?
I cannot say that much about it.
Just look for help.
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Seeker

Without knowing more about your dream, I can only say that whatever problem the dream is about - it's not solved yet.
Being a teacher I often dream about not being at school on time - which is my fear of not meeting the requirements. My father, who was a teacher, too, used to have the same dream. It stopped a few months after he had retired. Or I often dream of trying to call someone, but somehow my mobile doesn't work or I can't remember the right number - which is usually a hint, that I had trouble communicating with that person and that I should try to make myself understood.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
dnt wot yore dream is
if its sea or watrer dreams cud be emsoesnee thy cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Guide

No one knows for sure why we dream, but if a dream keeps coming back, it sure has a message for you.. For me, it helps to keep a dream journal. Just write them down, the moment you wake up, see what changes and what is consistent in the dreams. If you do this for a while, you will begin to see a pattern. You can search the internet for dream interpretations, there are even books you can buy or maybe you know someone who can help you. But the best way to understand them is by listening to your own intuition/feelings.. You say they're traumatic, so I do think they are communicating an important emotional message..
Old 03-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Guide

Thank you all, guys, I really appreciate your inputs.
So, after left this message, my last dream was about to deliver a key to someone I do not know. I am sorry, I cannot be more specific this time. It has been difficult to say.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Seeker

So you might be about to deliver the solution of a problem to somebody or you might be in the process of helping this person to get access to something they could not open or get to - if you do not know this person, maybe the way he or she looked might give you a hint.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Guide

Thank you all. I hope so. Deliver a solution.