Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Gracey

Crystals/Energy/Merging.

So a friend of mine mailed me a crystal in the mail. I meditated with it by placing it on my forehead. I felt electricity on my forehead pulsing that ran to my temples with a constant stream. I felt an intense emotion of euphoria. I was amazed. So since then I have bought a variety of crystals. Everyone is different, but with each crystal I can feel the electricity run through me and now when I meditate without them, I still feel the electricity pulse in my temples. Why is that? I can't seem to stop it either.

And also after mediating with a selenite, I had a dream that night that I was inside of the crystal. I could see the outline of the crystal in the sky above. Some other people were in there with me. One man stuck out the most. We talked.

I was reading a writing from Rudolph Steiner on Higher Knowledge. He has said some things in the first chapter that really got me thinking. Things about connecting with the spirit of material things/ living things.

Has anyone else connected with a crystal that you went into it? I would love to hear some stories and perhaps expand my awareness a bit more.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Master
Yeah, I go into crystals to connect with them, with its crystal being, so I know what its energy is, its purpose and how we can work together.
I don't do that with every crystal, only when I feel called to do so or have reason otherwise to do it.

Why meditate with a crystal on your 3rd eye? I wouldn't recommend it, but I got an extremely 3rd eye. I very easily get headaches if I do stuff like that, it's too much.
and especially if you still have to get to know a crystal so to speak I'd prefer to just hold them.
But if you feel comfortable about it..
Old 25-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Gracey

I have a very active 3rd eye since I have been a child. It is what is natural to me, to mediate with an object on my third eye. I felt a headache coming on once from a crystal, then after I relaxed, it turned into energy that ran through my entire body. That was pretty intense. I have mediated with all the ones I have, some have only been that one time, others are more than once.

The reason I even started with crystals is because I was dreaming about a particular one, showing me something. Before that, I honestly didn't put any stock in crystals. Then after my friend gifted me one and I tried it, now I know that they are alive with energy and wisdom.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Master
I was the same when I first started with Amethyst. After merging you can start
to work on connections at a distance ~ Herkimers are good for that. I just
got some Sodalite to do some work on my 3rd eye :)
Old 27-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey

connections at a distance. that thought hasn't crossed my mind. interesting.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Gracey

Quote:

you know what. today i was out and about in town. i had some time to sit alone while i waited for my mom in the doctors office. so i decided to meditate to see if i felt the energy in my temples like i have been since i started meditating with them. at first i didn't. that is when i realized that the energy in my temples is the communication with the crystals, so i focused on a crystal of mine at home and sure enough, i felt the energy in my temples. so, that is connections at a distance. i am amazed.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
So a friend of mine mailed me a crystal in the mail. I meditated with it by placing it on my forehead. I felt electricity on my forehead pulsing that ran to my temples with a constant stream. I felt an intense emotion of euphoria. I was amazed. So since then I have bought a variety of crystals. Everyone is different, but with each crystal I can feel the electricity run through me and now when I meditate without them, I still feel the electricity pulse in my temples. Why is that? I can't seem to stop it either.

And also after mediating with a selenite, I had a dream that night that I was inside of the crystal. I could see the outline of the crystal in the sky above. Some other people were in there with me. One man stuck out the most. We talked.

I was reading a writing from Rudolph Steiner on Higher Knowledge. He has said some things in the first chapter that really got me thinking. Things about connecting with the spirit of material things/ living things.

Has anyone else connected with a crystal that you went into it? I would love to hear some stories and perhaps expand my awareness a bit more.

When the crystal consciousness (as expressed through individual crystals) first started working with me in 2012 I had these expereinces like you;ve had. It was incredibly informing of many things I'd not previously known, including that I could relocate my consciousness to the inside of crystals! One even showed me around while precenting its self as a litle outline of a humanoid. Totally fascinating stuff.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
you know what. today i was out and about in town. i had some time to sit alone while i waited for my mom in the doctors office. so i decided to meditate to see if i felt the energy in my temples like i have been since i started meditating with them. at first i didn't. that is when i realized that the energy in my temples is the communication with the crystals, so i focused on a crystal of mine at home and sure enough, i felt the energy in my temples. so, that is connections at a distance. i am amazed.

That's cool. It can be limiting to think if only I had *insert crystal name* with
me, so it's good to break free from that :)
Old 08-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When the crystal consciousness (as expressed through individual crystals) first started working with me in 2012 I had these expereinces like you;ve had. It was incredibly informing of many things I'd not previously known, including that I could relocate my consciousness to the inside of crystals! One even showed me around while precenting its self as a litle outline of a humanoid. Totally fascinating stuff.

That is pretty cool.

I like your signatures too, I am a fan of Tesla myself.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Gracey

Quote:
That's cool. It can be limiting to think if only I had *insert crystal name* with
me, so it's good to break free from that :)

well i have you to thank for that. you are the one who planted the seed in my head to try it out.