Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Master
Chaos.

"Chaos

Rather a rude and indigested mass:
A lifeless lump, unfashion'd, and unfram'd,
Of jarring seeds; and justly Chaos nam'd.
No sun was lighted up, the world to view;
No moon did yet her blunted horns renew:
Nor yet was Earth suspended in the sky,
Nor pois'd, did on her own foundations lye:
Nor seas about the shores their arms had thrown;
But earth, and air, and water, were in one.
Thus air was void of light, and earth unstable,
And water's dark abyss unnavigable"

Hesoid.

'Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is everything' Henri Poincare

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order." Carl Jung

"You must have chaos in you to give birth to a dancing star" Nitchze

"Chaos is my friend" Bob Dylan.
Old 14-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Master
The intelligent design... it's a realm of discovery and invention, where in time a belief is proved wrong and truth is revealed. we have the truth as fundamental, but there is no true point of view, only the discovery of truth, but where invention is concerned the truth is expressed honestly, albeit at the delusion of one's self, for we can only do our best, because at some point, perfect order and abject chaos merge into the singularity of intelligence.

"Because man has forgotten that the true purpose of his being is to cultivate happiness within himself and in those around him, there is confusion and chaos" Krishnamurtu
Old 15-01-2011, 03:21 AM
Master
The deterministic action and reaction, the force, Law of Attraction. From quantum chaos the conscious entity attracts order around him and where chaos theory became science was with the Lorenz attractor, which coincedently very closely resembles the sign for infinity.

These lines never cross, not in infinity or ever, so the pattern has no pattern as it never repeats itself.
Old 15-01-2011, 03:37 AM
Master
ooooOooooh, I'm liking how this is starting out.

Quote:
but where invention is concerned the truth is expressed honestly, albeit at the delusion of one's self, for we can only do our best, because at some point, perfect order and abject chaos merge into the singularity of intelligence.

"Because man has forgotten that the true purpose of his being is to cultivate happiness within himself and in those around him, there is confusion and chaos" Krishnamurtu

I like the 'vibration' of those words~

...and this Lorenz attractor, resembles infinity or to me, like a golden butterfly~

Old 15-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Master
"Human was the music. Natural was the static." John Updyke

To start at the begining. People know chaos since the dawn of Africa, and it works like this:

Take II.I=I (even + odd = odd)
Then I.II=I (odd + even = odd)
Then II.II=II (even+even=even)
Then I.I=II (odd+odd=even)

Then by a method of adding the answer into the sum again they produced two things:1) a random number generator using a repeated rotational pattern. 2)a form of binary code.

The pattern is the same but the outcome is chaos...

...and in binary, the same way a computer uses patterns in binary code to make a random number generator.

Africans did it since genesis.

Humans knew that order and chaos is the way of things, and in Africa they danced to perfect rhythm and the random chaos of nature.

Old 16-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Master
Excellent. Simply Excellent.

My hat is off to you sir.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Master
Science needs experiment and math needs proofs, but chaos was there, untestable and unprovable, but clearly observable in rivers flowing, clouds billowing, oceans waving and smoke rising.

The tribal Africans derived that binary code and in Egypt they used a similar thing, fundamentally based on the Ouroboros, a serpent consuming it's own tail in the quest for infinity, an impossibility of thought, but made tangible in the essence of the beginning and the end; and by knowing one is irremovable from the other, other nature of law lies in furthur fractals of that principle.

In Ancient china the same was thought by the opposing yin and yang, eternally bound and unbreakable.

From the earliest Africans who derived such dualism into binary numerics, from the chaos in the wind and the order in their heartbeats, the very fundamental of math was the knowing of infinity.

Old 18-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Time

Im a beliver that chaos is a part of life. So is harmony.

Physics, and quantum show these excellently. From a physics standpoint, everything is perfect mathmaticly. While the quantum says that there is an underlying chaos inside all the harmony we see.

Out emotions are evidence of this as well. IF there wasnt chaos, why woud we ffeel sad? Why would we die? Why would such random events happen 9 comet impact, floods etc)??

Im not saying we should go out and start rioting, but I think we need to undertstand that we humans arent either or, we are both. We are capable of both. People are only as bad, or as good as we humans inharently are, its what we choose to heed that makes us who we are....

Great post!!
Old 19-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Master
A random generator is like a dice, the numbers come up without pattern, but underlying it symetry. The way it works is one makes three an equalateral triangle and each corner (1,2), (3,4) (5,6) represents thus:

Choose a point anywhere and roll the dice. If it lands on 5 or 6 place a point halfway between the starting point and the corner(5,6) then roll again. If the dice lands on 3 make a point halfway between the previous point and that corner, roll again and depending on the number draw a point halfway between as previously done and continue that parttern.

No one can determine where the next point will be because it relies on the random number generated by the dice.

Then the real clinker, there is a determinable symetry, and although one would expect a mess of points within the triangle, in practice the result comes out like this:

There's symetry in chaos.
Old 21-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Master
The olive leaf, no two the same but so similar.So many and each one different, and of millions of olives and within each seed a tree of a million leaves, in all time the olive leaf will never repeat itself while remaining distinctly an olive leaf.