Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Master
are you in love with anybody at the moment?

The last time I had a crush on someone or was "in love" was ages ago! It ocurred to me earlier today that I have not been in love in ages.

Have you got a crush on anybody at the moment? Are you in love?

Its terribly to fancy someone who does not feel the same way. And it is great when they do.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Autums_Moon

I've had some really intense crushes on a few boys. Lately though..As much as I would like to have "love" I feel I'm just not worthy of it. I'm also leaning more to never again believing in it. I'm tired of working at it...
Old 21-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Neville

I am in love with a great many in a platonic fashion.
Old 21-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Master
I no longer fall in love, I rise in love, I love all, I can no longer dish more out to one individual.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Suspended
Hiya Honza and all

I'm working on myself at the moment. Reckon it'll be a long old job.......
Old 21-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Master
When I was younger I used to develop a crush on the most unachievable women. People I felt I had no chance in ever winning. It was most painful. lol.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-02-2012, 11:02 AM
dyanaprajna2011

Not since my divorce two years ago. And I don't really plan on it happening. I'm more interested now in developing loving-kindness for all sentient beings, and that's a hard thing for me, because I tend to be kind of cynical.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:43 AM
Master
yes but he's long gone and i'm focused on myself now
Old 22-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Arawn

I'm in love with my perfect match and we're engaged to be married on the summer Solstice of 2013. :)

I never thought I'd get married or that I would absolutely love someone, but it happened and it's honestly the greatest feeling the world.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:57 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autums_Moon
I've had some really intense crushes on a few boys. Lately though..As much as I would like to have "love" I feel I'm just not worthy of it. I'm also leaning more to never again believing in it. I'm tired of working at it...

I think North Americans, probably Europeans have love backwards
We tend to think in terms like,
"I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine"

Something I learned from the Korean people in reading books about their indigenous shamanism, and it follows likewise for their secular culture and civilization in general, they see it as :

"I've scratched your back. Now kindly if you please scratch me"

they call this well-translated as 'Reciprocity'

I've learned that love is truly about giving