Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Master

crystals to help with lowering bloodpressure

I want to know if there are any crystals that help in regulating blood pressure? My partner is taking medical advice. I want to use crystals to help him on his healing journey. I feel rose quartz is one such helpful crystal. Any others?
Old 21-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
crystals for blood pressure

Hi! I have searched through 2 books and here is what I have found regarding blood pressure:

PETALITE: Offers spiritual aid for stress relief, lowering high blood pressure, calming hyperactivity and mania

SODALITE: Supports maintenance of healthy blood pressure and hydration

Possibly STICHTITE too, but not much info on this one.

APATITE: Physiological correspondences: Nervous, endocrine, and metabolic systems; biological clock; brain function; bones; teeth; cartilage; joints; thyroid; parathyroid; motor function; cellular structures; regeneration; calcium absorption; kundalini; hyperactivity; blood pressure; detoxification; liver; gallbladder; spleen; mental subtle body.

AVENTURINE: Aventurine is a versatile healing stone. Energetically resonating with the thymus gland and the immune system, it energetically regulates blood pressure and may act as an anti-inflammatory. Its resonance is used to heal arteriosclerosis and decrease cholesterol.

LABRADORITE: Physiological correspondences: Eyes, brain, neurotransmitters, spleen, stomach, liver, adrenal glands, gallbladder, blood pressure, metabolic and hormonal systems. Worn over the higher heart chakra, it protects against colds and may lower blood pressure.

LAPIS LAZULI: Crystal workers today utilize its copper-based power to alleviate pain, induce detoxification, lower blood pressure, and stimulate the immune system. It was also given as a remedy for bladder pain and to regulate menstrual courses.

ORANGE KYANITE: Physiological correspondences: Brain, especially the cerebellum, throat, adrenal glands, urogenital system, blood pressure, motor function.

QUARTZ: Among its benefits are said to be regulation of blood pressure, reoxygenation of tissue, and regeneration of cells.

RHODOCHROSITE:Traditionally, Rhodochrosite assists the heart and circulatory systems, and removes irritants from the lungs. Placed at the base of the skull, it may dilate blood vessels, relieve tension migraines, and stabilize blood pressure.

TIGER'S EYE: Crystal workers use Tiger’s Eye to assist digestion, lower blood pressure, and stimulate repair of broken bones.

THROAT CHAKRA: Diseases relate to root beliefs, are active, and block communication: sore throat/ quinsy, inflammation of trachea, sinus, constant colds, viral infections, tinnitus and ear infections, jaw pain, gum disease, tooth problems, thyroid imbalances, high blood pressure, ADHD, autism, speech impediment, and psychosomatic dis-eases such as irritable bowel.

THIRD EYE CHAKRA: Dis-eases are intuitive and metaphysical: migraines, mental overwhelm, schizophrenia, cataracts, iritis and eye problems, epilepsy, autism, spinal and neurological disorders, sinus and ear infections, high blood pressure, irritations of all kinds.

+++And I have also found this excerpt from a book of Judy H.

"Biofeedback uses the power of the mind to control the body. This gentle form of healing can lower blood pressure, relieve migraine or other headaches, balance the thyroid, strengthen the immune system and regulate organs. It can also switch off over-active adrenal glands, a major factor in stress or fear responses. Biofeed back uses visualization and intention and should be carried out in the same state of relaxed but alert awareness as other exercises in this book.

Regulating blood pressure

Before you begin establish the optimum blood pressure for a person your age. Sit quietly with your eyes closed. Breathe gently and relax. Feel your heart pumping blood around your body. Be aware of it’s pressure and pulse. Now tell your body to reset your blood pressure to optimum. Feel the pressure lowering until it reaches the perfect pressure for you. Instruct your body to continue to monitor the pressure and to keep it at optimum level."

I hope this helps. I have never really been a fan of the crystal's physical properties as in how it affects our body, but only because I am more interested into the metaphysical meanings of crystals and their application; my point is that I have never used the crystals for these physical effects so I am unsure about that, except one time I had an ongoing headache that quickly dissipated like magic(k?) when I held a Selenite and Apatite I think... near my head. Good luck, stay safe and healthy!

Old 22-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Master

Thanks very much for all the useful information
Old 23-11-2018, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
I want to know if there are any crystals that help in regulating blood pressure? My partner is taking medical advice. I want to use crystals to help him on his healing journey. I feel rose quartz is one such helpful crystal. Any others?

Is the elevated blood pressure associated with or complicated with water retention, diabetes or caused by NSAIDS?
Old 23-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Master

BigJohn
None of these is causing it. He has recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism though.
Old 29-11-2018, 04:16 AM
Experiencer
Sooo dangerous putting healing faith in a rock, this is what scares me about all this crystal healing mumbo jumbo, you could be missing out on real treatments by doctors. Sure having them around won't hurt, but i wouldn't put it above modern medicine. They have pills now for high blood pressure ! They have been out for many years, you should check them out.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Sooo dangerous putting healing faith in a rock, this is what scares me about all this crystal healing mumbo jumbo, you could be missing out on real treatments by doctors. Sure having them around won't hurt, but i wouldn't put it above modern medicine. They have pills now for high blood pressure ! They have been out for many years, you should check them out.

Modern medicine is a mass murderer and even their own statistics assert this, nevermind all the cases that they take no fault for which are caused by it or the negligence of their advice. pardon my tone but this is gravely serious and more need to be made aware of what's going on.

Blood pressure prescription pills don't actually work to solve the root of the problem and cause other issues. any prescription is basically evil. what they often do is take an herb or something that actually does work and they distort it so far from its natural state that it becomes super toxic and adds all kinds of side effects which most of the original herbs and remedies don't carry, when used conscientiously. of course herbs can have side effects too and some are even deadly but those are not generally used for healing, since almost any plant or parcel of nature can be called an herb.. Most of the ones you will find available if they're taken responsibly will generally have a positive side effect, not a terrible one like pretty much every prescription is guaranteed to, by their own admission included in their adorable commercials and ridiculous pamphlets. prescriptions (and over the counter "medicine" too) also often contain other weird chemicals and toxic or unnecessary detrimental ingredients.

As for crystals and blood pressure, moonincancer, I am not very experienced with crystal healing though I think that many could help, even the act of interacting with any crystal could potential help blood pressure, but I would suggest using natural remedies or food, a lot of fresh raw food will help regulate blood pressure because they're most healing, especially fruit. also look into practicing proper food combining so food eaten can digest and be assimilated best. You can also easily use some remedies topically like essential oils, many of which can balance your blood pressure, but do a little research (or ask someone to help, I would if you are interested in this avenue and want it) because some can have the opposite effect of what you need. There are many ways to fix your blood sugar but starting at the foundation ie what you consume is the best way to begin. I mean crystals have profound wonderful effects, but if your blood pressure is that much of an issue you probably should be starting your healing some other ways too

Crystal canuck I saw your reply in my crystal science thread thank you, look forward to replying soon when I can comb over some more research better
Old 01-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Experiencer
Modern medicine a mass murderer ? People used to die of simple things like infections and diabetes before modern medicine, hell that's why our life span is an average of close to 80 years instead of 40 like it was before modern medicine, not much more than 100 years ago. Go back a little further in the time of Jesus and it was only 30.

Blood pressure pills do indeed work, just ask my wife who has seen a dramatic effect with her prescription. As long as she takes the pills her blood pressure is well within normal ranges.

I am only 40, but several years ago I got an infection that would have killed me 90 years ago, antibiotics are a really great invention. I didn't think at the time my doctor was being evil trying to save my life and all.

Nevermind all the diseases modern medicine has wiped out with proper immunization methods, but I suppose you probably don't believe in vaccines either ? Some illuminati tin foil had conspiracy perhaps ? LOL !

I would love to see the documentation of these statistics that show the medical industry as murderers, I can assure you I can provide much more documentation of the benefits. Of course if you are American than yes, it's a lot to do with trying to sell you pills, but not all medical systems are revenue based. Up here in Canada all medical is free and prescription drugs are cheap with a plan, 20 bucks a month and my wife and I are covered on all drugs.

BTW herbs can carry side effects too, and many medicines are derived from plants and herbs, only they have been refined over the years using scientific techniques to interact with the human body more efficiently. It's called progress.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck

Crystal canuck
The crystals will not be used as a substitute for medication!
Old 01-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Modern medicine is a mass murderer and even their own statistics assert this, nevermind all the cases that they take no fault for which are caused by it or the negligence of their advice. pardon my tone but this is gravely serious and more need to be made aware of what's going on.

Blood pressure prescription pills don't actually work to solve the root of the problem and cause other issues. any prescription is basically evil. what they often do is take an herb or something that actually does work and they distort it so far from its natural state that it becomes super toxic and adds all kinds of side effects which most of the original herbs and remedies don't carry, when used conscientiously. of course herbs can have side effects too and some are even deadly but those are not generally used for healing, since almost any plant or parcel of nature can be called an herb.. Most of the ones you will find available if they're taken responsibly will generally have a positive side effect, not a terrible one like pretty much every prescription is guaranteed to, by their own admission included in their adorable commercials and ridiculous pamphlets. prescriptions (and over the counter "medicine" too) also often contain other weird chemicals and toxic or unnecessary detrimental ingredients.

As for crystals and blood pressure, moonincancer, I am not very experienced with crystal healing though I think that many could help, even the act of interacting with any crystal could potential help blood pressure, but I would suggest using natural remedies or food, a lot of fresh raw food will help regulate blood pressure because they're most healing, especially fruit. also look into practicing proper food combining so food eaten can digest and be assimilated best. You can also easily use some remedies topically like essential oils, many of which can balance your blood pressure, but do a little research (or ask someone to help, I would if you are interested in this avenue and want it) because some can have the opposite effect of what you need. There are many ways to fix your blood sugar but starting at the foundation ie what you consume is the best way to begin. I mean crystals have profound wonderful effects, but if your blood pressure is that much of an issue you probably should be starting your healing some other ways too

Crystal canuck I saw your reply in my crystal science thread thank you, look forward to replying soon when I can comb over some more research better

Today my mother too has been diagnosed with high bp and has started medication.
Thank you so much for the tips related to diet. I will pass them on to my husband and my mom for whom I was asking for advice. I too need to modify my diet and portions somewhat to regulate insulin levels.
I do practice energy healing and can see the connect between crystals and emotional healing. Hence the attempt to supplement the healing. Essential oils sound interesting but I have not worked too much with those.
Thanks again for taking time out to answer.