Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Experiencer
High Vibe Crystals

What will happen if you carry around a pouch full of high vibe crystals?
Old 29-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
I think it depends on what that person can handle. If you're not used to high vibrations it might be too much, but then again, when someone is really at much lower vibrations than such crystals they might not even feel them as they're vibrationally worlds apart.
Usually someone whose vibration isn't that high yet won't buy high vibrational crystals either as aren't feel drawn to them. The gap is too big. Unless they hear about it and then buy them.
Then, if they are sensitive even though not very high vibrational yet, they could get overwhelmed.
To what extent will likely depend on their personal growth and issues. You can get dizzy, feel sick etc.
Old 29-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
interesting thread. I've felt both intrigued by and intimidated by high vibration crystals.. but then again honestly the main ascribing of high vibration to a crystal I know of comes from one of Judy Hall's books so that leads me to ask you both what you consider to be high vibration crystals and where you get this knowledge or wisdom or whatever from to call it that? I know that there are some more popular high vibration crystals that are talked about various places online and in other books but Idno I mostly just saw it in that book where it says italicized this is a high vibration or very high etc.. beneath the listing for the crystal. I think it even said that amethyst is a high vib crystal? though most of them are less common crystals that get the accreditation.

I've accumulated a lotttt of crystals lol probably thousands especially if you consider the teeny tiny ones of random, so I have pretty many high vibration ones but I also am not that adept at telling how a crystal makes me feel or what effect it has on me even though I believe in and love them very much. so I can't contribute much to this conversation in that sense! for the sake of discussion though and perhaps to get some answers of my own, I am going to list some of the crystals that I use or spend time with that I think could be or heard are high vibration and if you feel like it FairyCrystal or anyone please share your own thoughts and learning about what impact any of these crystals or others have

shungite, apophyllite clusters and pyramids, pinkish azeztulite, petalite, purple apatite, lovely stilbite cluster, moldavite (had a few pieces but they all disappeared), nuummite (just recently got tiny pieces), herkimer diamonds (I got a couple pounds of broken pieces of bigger ones too, what do you think about using broken pieces and shards or halves?), green heulandite, ok there are a lot more but I'd be googling to get reminded of more examples and I may already be imposing so I'll stop there

hope I'm not highjacking the thread, sorry and only answer your thoughts and feelings about these or any others if you feel like it and thank you either way
Old 30-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Experiencer
Pros and cons. I'm used to having several high vibe crystals in my pocket and wear a necklace with a Moldavite Fire Agate and Labradorite. Advantage is that I'm protected and carry their energy. Disadvantage is that I'm alone most of the time as people can't handle being around me.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Pros and cons. I'm used to having several high vibe crystals in my pocket and wear a necklace with a Moldavite Fire Agate and Labradorite. Advantage is that I'm protected and carry their energy. Disadvantage is that I'm alone most of the time as people can't handle being around me.
I don't consider those stones high vibrational.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
interesting thread. I've felt both intrigued by and intimidated by high vibration crystals.. but then again honestly the main ascribing of high vibration to a crystal I know of comes from one of Judy Hall's books so that leads me to ask you both what you consider to be high vibration crystals and where you get this knowledge or wisdom or whatever from to call it that? I know that there are some more popular high vibration crystals that are talked about various places online and in other books but Idno I mostly just saw it in that book where it says italicized this is a high vibration or very high etc.. beneath the listing for the crystal. I think it even said that amethyst is a high vib crystal? though most of them are less common crystals that get the accreditation.

I've accumulated a lotttt of crystals lol probably thousands especially if you consider the teeny tiny ones of random, so I have pretty many high vibration ones but I also am not that adept at telling how a crystal makes me feel or what effect it has on me even though I believe in and love them very much. so I can't contribute much to this conversation in that sense! for the sake of discussion though and perhaps to get some answers of my own, I am going to list some of the crystals that I use or spend time with that I think could be or heard are high vibration and if you feel like it FairyCrystal or anyone please share your own thoughts and learning about what impact any of these crystals or others have

shungite, apophyllite clusters and pyramids, pinkish azeztulite, petalite, purple apatite, lovely stilbite cluster, moldavite (had a few pieces but they all disappeared), nuummite (just recently got tiny pieces), herkimer diamonds (I got a couple pounds of broken pieces of bigger ones too, what do you think about using broken pieces and shards or halves?), green heulandite, ok there are a lot more but I'd be googling to get reminded of more examples and I may already be imposing so I'll stop there

hope I'm not highjacking the thread, sorry and only answer your thoughts and feelings about these or any others if you feel like it and thank you either way
As far as I know, high vibrational is mostly used for newer finds of crystals.
Crystals that are found now -or last couple of years- tend to have a much higher vibration than 'old' crystals.
Kind of logical, children that are born now also have a higher vibration than people born longer time ago. Think Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow etc.
It's a similar thing with crystals. We weren't ready for those until we ourselves got a higher vibration.
It's not just new types/varieties but also types of 'old' crystals like rose quartz that have a much higher vibration than the older ones.

As for the crystals you asked about, you can easily find info on those online or Judy Hall guides.
Shungite I mostly use for crystal water because of its properties and another one to put on painful spots, mostly my neck (neck injury).
Old 30-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't consider those stones high vibrational.
Can you please write samples of what you consider high vibe crystals?