Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Knower
Lightbulb what would you make of this?

what would you make of this?

i recently made the acquaintance of someone whose birthday is exactly aligned with mine, except off by one digit.

for example, if my birthday was 02/02/22
his would be 01/01/23
Old 20-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Knower

I see 111. What kind of relationship do you have toward this person. Any signs, synchronicities? Maybe they will play an important role in your life.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Master
if your birthday was 02/02/22, we'd have nearly 5 years to make plans
for your arrival fox22.

i don't know that similar birth dates is gonna indicate much of anything;
having too similar of natures might even be a drawback towards achieving
a healthy sustainable relationship. the idea that you've uncovered such
'intimate' knowledge of this person (and still been 'interested') is a stronger
sign that you may have a solid connection in the brewing. did he(?) offer
up this life detail casually [or purposefully?], or did you do some sleuthing
to make that discovery?
Old 25-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I see 111. What kind of relationship do you have toward this person. Any signs, synchronicities? Maybe they will play an important role in your life.

We have a sort of "love/hate" relationship. I'm older. We don't really "hate" each other, but we have playful banter and say things as if we hate each other, but it's all in good humor. For example, every time we see each other I'll roll my eyes and he'll eagerly pester me as I pretend he's not there, or we will have moments where we glare at each other for a long time until one of us smiles (which we both usually do at the same time.) We'll making witty remarks or sharp retorts at each other ( all in good humor ) and either one of us at that point will challenge each other to fight, to which we start play wrestling (which is hilarious to watch because he's a foot taller than me. )

I honestly haven't known them for a long time, we've been long time acquaintances, we knew OF each other, but never really communicated until this year through mutual friends. And even then, we hardly really ever see each other or communicate outside of social gatherings.

There haven't been any signs or synchronicities that I can think of. There is one, but I think it's rather silly.
You see, when I was younger I've always dreamed up that the person I would be with would be someone with a dark past, someone who is a "player" and takes out his emotions that way, someone who is rich and spoils his loved ones silly. He definitely fits that description, almost completely even down to looks (if it weren't for his hair color)( and i honestly didn't elaborate much, all I said was he'd be tall and have blue eyes and carry those characteristics. but i also said he'd be older than me) but again, I was younger, literally a tween/child, and stupid and naive and watched wayyyy too many chic flicks. I highly doubt he plays a role of some lover hahaha.

I'm not sure what type of role they could possibly play in my life. For the most part, our beliefs are vastly different. I'm very spiritual and open minded to anything, and he is a strict non-believer. Ex. "Psychics are for show, anyone can say 'you have a dark cloud hovering over you', do you really believe in aura healing? in crystals? in ghosts? seriously?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
if your birthday was 02/02/22, we'd have nearly 5 years to make plans
for your arrival fox22.

i don't know that similar birth dates is gonna indicate much of anything;
having too similar of natures might even be a drawback towards achieving
a healthy sustainable relationship. the idea that you've uncovered such
'intimate' knowledge of this person (and still been 'interested') is a stronger
sign that you may have a solid connection in the brewing. did he(?) offer
up this life detail casually [or purposefully?], or did you do some sleuthing
to make that discovery?

HAHA I can't wait to be born in 5 years.

As I stated before, our natures aren't very similar. I'm very spiritual and open minded and he's quite the opposite.
However I somehow feel as if we have a deeper understanding. I went to his house once and felt a "presence". Like it kept on nagging at me because I was the only one that felt it. Later on a mutual friend revealed one of his family members died, so I figured that was them.

He actually gave me his birthday because he wanted me to read his birth chart because he didn't really believe in any of it ( until i started reading his placements and he was like 'okay that's sort of true' ) hahaha.
When he gave me his birthday I was completely flabbergasted by the idea that each digit was just off by one in accordance with my birthday, and that he is only a year younger than me.

Overall I enjoy the little relationship we have, but I'm not sure if it means much. I can admit he's attractive, but I don't feel any world altering extraordinary attraction, if that makes sense. For example, I'm able to admit Zac Efron is attractive, but that's probably all I have to say about that, because that surface level of aesthetics doesn't really do much for me.

I feel like maybe I could like him more if I knew more about him, but close mindedness isn't something that I particularly swoon over, nor is being a "player" and breaking hearts of the undeserving .

We were debating over the truth behind psychics, and in the midst of that he said, "I wish they could read me because no one has ever been able to." Which is probably the only thing that keeps me the slightest bit "interested". There was a hint that theres something more than on the surface. I'm the type of person who likes solving mysteries, so I guess I can't really put it to rest until I know exactly what it is. I already have a hunch, and I'm almost certain it's true since I'm good at reading people, but It's something I'd like to hear from his mouth, and not my head.

Moreover, he's interested in one of our mutual friends, which I've decided a long time ago that if someone didn't want me now, then I don't want them later. Moreover, he's moving to a whole other country, so I don't know what development or role can possibly come out of that. Our paths are completely different haha.

In my head, I was thinking that maybe we had some sort of past life tie? Or Karmic relationship? I thought maybe the -1 was indicative of something bad HAHAH.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
In my head, I was thinking that maybe we had some sort of past life tie? Or Karmic relationship? I thought maybe the -1 was indicative of something bad HAHAH.

I get that vibe too, you're probably right. 111 is just collective subconsciousness playing with yours.
Old 27-06-2017, 05:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
111 is just collective subconsciousness playing with yours.

oh, what does this mean?

also do you know any ways i could possibly find out what our past life ties or karmic ties could be?
Old 27-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
oh, what does this mean?

also do you know any ways i could possibly find out what our past life ties or karmic ties could be?

In my opinion, that's the definition of synchronicity, your subconsciousness is looking for signs and you're finding meanings of it. Since your subconsciousness is connected and a part of collective subconsciousness, certain consciousness or entities there are making this signs appear to you, and through him too. Now you're consciously looking for them and interpretation. So, it's all you, how you think of it, what you chose to believe they mean. In any case, if you're new to this, my advice is to go about it level-headed and don't get too emotional on it with expectations it's something that may not be and allow that to lead you. Just acknowledge it and make conscious decisions.

I'm not sure if I know people here who can look it up for you (past life ties or karmic ties), but you can ask for a reading on that forum. I'm just playing with it and it's probably my imagination, but I sense centuries ago you were fighting against each other and you kind of owe him something, so you're solving it now. Don't take this as truth though, it's just me.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Knower

There was a person in my life who was born on the 28th of january and I was born on the 22nd. I think I mistook him for my tf, but he did help me learn an important lesson.

Lol, my mother has a dog who was born on the 28th of january as well.

Also, my grandpa is born on the same day as me. We are both born on the 22nd of january, but I barely hear from him, i guess because he's going through some stuff now. Now that i think of it, I wasn't much able to see my grandpa because he lives in another state.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Knower
lilith that was very interesting! thank you. maybe i will ask around for other interpretations too. i can't say that one resonates too much with me, but still interesting nevertheless.

GoldenEmbers omg how interesting haha.

hopefully your grandfather is okay!