Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-02-2017, 03:54 AM
Pathfinder

Smile Am I Channeling or What Is This??

Hi,

I have been meditating for over a year practically every day. I communicate with my guides frequently and have gotten to know them energetically.

However, something different has been happening over the last week or so. I've noticed that during my meditations all of a sudden someone I know or know of that has passed away pops into my head. I was curious why this is? I also feel like I've had a conversation with some of them. But afterwards was feeling a kind of strange about it.

I was curious why I would have these people pop into my head...has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks so much!
Old 17-02-2017, 04:17 AM
Master
Yes. That is how your guides communicate. An image or a memory will come to mind when you are thinking about a problem or a question. That memory will be what is relevant to the situation.

I personally don't do dead people. I am not that kind of medium. Maybe you are and that is why you are being shown the image.

This is what your guides are showing you, but there could be a message involved.

This is where my personal beliefs might differ. If I see an image of a close family member who has died, it is not authentic, but perhaps there is a reason to think about that person and what they stood for, what they might say or how they would be. I am thinking of 2 people who were very happy even in tough times. They had that natural good mood trait. There was a reason why I was shown an image of those 2 people but it wasn't because they were personally trying to communicate with me. I interpret that as a sign of support. If they were watching that is how they would be.

I don't suppose anybody could tell you what your message meant. That is something you would have to work with and learn about and that will take time. I would agree that you are being shown an image for a reason.
Old 17-02-2017, 05:08 AM
Pathfinder
Rozie- I love how you responded to Amethyst- You gave guidance, with out giving your opinionated advice- I really appreciate that. Just wanted to share that with you! :- )
Amethyst- I agree with Rozie, you will understand what your messages mean to you over time. When you see these images, pay attention to how you feel physically- ask yourself questions- see how your body reacts. Over time you will understand- feel free to PM me anytime- I'd love to hear about your progress :- )
Old 17-02-2017, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks so much Rozie & Akc! I appreciate your comments/ suggestions.

I wanted to clarify a little more of what happened. I am clairaudient and can recognize what my guides sound like and get a sense of them energetically. This experience however was really different. Someone I know that has passed away popped into my head and started saying things to me. I've never experienced anything like that before. It was very different than me communicating with my guides. I hope that makes sense =)

When I communicate with my guides they do give me messages and I do tend to have visions that I am able to interpret for the most part.

This experience was very different for me and quite strange to be honest. I was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else...out of the blue?

Thanks so much again!! I greatly appreciate you guys!

Much Love!
Old 24-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Pathfinder
There is no "One size fits all" for channeling. I wrote a book or perhaps I should say a book wrote itself since all I had to do was copy the words that came into my head. The only preparation involved was living alone in the woods in Oklahoma with no human contact for a time in order to get the thoughts of others out of my head and be free to open myself to my own thoughts. The book was published and I am proud of it but it was no great commercial success.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst8086
Thanks so much Rozie & Akc! I appreciate your comments/ suggestions.

I wanted to clarify a little more of what happened. I am clairaudient and can recognize what my guides sound like and get a sense of them energetically. This experience however was really different. Someone I know that has passed away popped into my head and started saying things to me. I've never experienced anything like that before. It was very different than me communicating with my guides. I hope that makes sense =)

When I communicate with my guides they do give me messages and I do tend to have visions that I am able to interpret for the most part.

This experience was very different for me and quite strange to be honest. I was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else...out of the blue?

Thanks so much again!! I greatly appreciate you guys!

Much Love!
My experience was similar to yours. I could hear him quite clearly and on occasion even see him.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

Hoodat,

Thanks so much for your posts! I'm so glad to hear someone else has had a similar experience.

I actually just saw the other night a man that had very short hair, long beard, and was wearing some sort of white clothing - maybe a flowing white robe. I couldn't see his face all that well, but I found that really interesting. It happened super fast. I was amazed I saw someone I think I came out of the moment - If you know what I mean.

Then a couple days later I saw another man. He wasn't the same as the other one. He had shoulder length hair.

It's really crazy the different experiences we all can have!

That is really awesome about your book. What is it called?
Old 24-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Pathfinder
My publisher insisted on The Way of the Spirit as the title; a lousy choice since there were already several other books with that title. You can't copyright a title. My original title was The Way of the Nanina. I used the pen name Billy Whiskers. That was what many called me already and I wanted a name that made it clear I was not posing as a great teacher so I kept it lighthearted. There is wisdom in the book but not from me. The credit for that goes to my guide.
If you care to look it up the ISBN is 0935127100 . The original publisher is out of business but there are copies floating around for sale. I never received any royalties but that isn't why I wrote it. It was a task given to me by my guide. I'm sure it reached those who were intended to read it.
Old 26-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder

hoodat!

That is really awesome! I will have to check it out. Yes, I'm sure the people that needed the information got it.

I just recently started communicating with my guides about 8 months ago. They have been very helpful and I really enjoy hearing them. It really has been an experience to say the least.

Thanks for sharing! I really like your original title too.