Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Master
That is how it works with me. Our higher selves share consciousness in a way and that is how communication is delivered but what a person perceives consciously is not what they receive subconsciously. They might get an image or an idea but not the exact words like a telephone.

I do it with people all the time but I have to talk to them to see what they have to say. We would talk about shared images and compare notes to get a complete picture. That is how I do it.

If I was sending a message, I wouldn't expect them to be aware of it in a conscious way. I would know by what they said if they were receiving. I would get clues.

I would need to communicate in words to know what is a shared image.

I have a reason for doing that and it isn't to send a simple message because I can do that in a more direct way, like in a text message.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCodee
As I don't know if he knows about telepathic messages or not I don't know his views. With your first point, I would be worried it would freak him out. Also someone said that I maybe getting his higher self. Should I be addressing the messages to his higher self and can his higher self make him more aware of me sending him messages? Not sure quite how to put it

Hi,

You can converse with his higher self if you like. There are layers and layers of conscious awareness within every one of us. It is only the human brain which is unaware.

I am most comfortable with the awareness which presents itself to me. In my case it is often the higher self.

You are the one who can most effectively make him more aware of these things. Ask for guidance on how best to do that. It would help you greatly if you moved past the point where you worry about these things. That energy itself will disrupt everything in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Who do I ask for guidance ??
Old 10-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
Well I am inclined to respect a person's preferences when it comes to these things. If your friend would freak out over some thing like this then I would not send them telepathic messages. Which is why I would be more direct with them instead of being deceitful.

I can appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. In my view it is not good for you to be attempting these things without that person's conscious consent.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

To send a message you just need to imagine your friend (to "tune to him", like radio: remember his face, his energy, everything you can remember) and send a message. If your friend has enough sensitivity your message will reach his subconscious (I think it's not the higher self, but maybe be use different terminology). Most of people will consider received information as their own thoughts.